Goodbye Jesus

This Has Got To Be The Stupidest Fundie Of All Time

Apostate called Jimmy

I haven't figured this guy out yet. He posts a really long response about how he has some medical problem. But the thing is, it was several paragraphs long and well worded and actually coherent with very few typos. Usually his comments are practically impossible to understand, and they're usually just one or two sentences long. So I figured he either had someone type that out for him, because there's no way that was the same person who posted all his other comments, or he's a very dedicated troll who's just screwing with everyone. I don't know, like I said, I just hadn't figured him out yet.

• 2 weeks later...

judging from his "Naruto" comment, I'd say he's just a kid....

I've seen my fair share of stupid fundies but this guy takes the cake. He goes by the username LoneWolf1984. Here's the link:

http://lonewolf1984.deviantart.com/art/Evo...Theory-81165762

I must warn you, reading his posts for long periods of time will give you the urge to take a long hot shower to wash all the stupid off.

Sorry but unbelieveably I'll have to disagree.

I nominate this guy as the dumbest fuck in all of Christendumb.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_UQnZQTKPg

Mongo

Shit. Years of scientific research rubbished by a fundie with a balloon.

You guys hate me just like the villagers use to hate Naruto.

odd, i must have missed that parable in the bible. now is that found before or after jesus uses the 64 palm strike to defeat Satan??? Seriously??? :lmao:

You guys hate me just like the villagers use to hate Naruto.

odd, i must have missed that parable in the bible. now is that found before or after jesus uses the 64 palm strike to defeat Satan??? Seriously??? :lmao:

I seem to have run this guy off his own page with the power of logic and reason. He's not been posting, and seems to have stopped hiding post he can't argue against.

I assume he's gone elsewhere, to a place where crazy and stupid is tolerated.

He compares his "Christian persecution" to the "Naruto" cartoons... 'nuff said.

I made through the first page, and I got lost in the insanity. Really, if this person incites that much anger, why don't people simply ignore him? In all honesty, how many Greek folks just up and ignored Socrates? Either way, he is getting his fifteen minutes and then it will be over with.

He compares his "Christian persecution" to the "Naruto" cartoons... 'nuff said.

Its not a persecution, because most of the people apparently doing the persecuting don't actually give a shit about christianity, whereas a persecution would first involve somebody thinking about christianity then purpously targetting, much like fundie xtians persecute atheists by constantly calling us morally debase animals etc...

• 1 month later...
I've seen my fair share of stupid fundies but this guy takes the cake. He goes by the username LoneWolf1984. Here's the link:

http://lonewolf1984.deviantart.com/art/Evo...Theory-81165762

I must warn you, reading his posts for long periods of time will give you the urge to take a long hot shower to wash all the stupid off.

Sorry but unbelieveably I'll have to disagree.

I nominate this guy as the dumbest fuck in all of Christendumb.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_UQnZQTKPg

Mongo

Mongo, for sheer stupidity and asininity, your man really takes the bicuit. Is there not a Cannes or Oscar type award for presenters of his calibre?

Mr Lonewolf, for all his faults, could be the result of poor exposure to education and so not really to blame, but the balloon-earth man must have written a script, bourght the balloon, set up the camera, etc and so did the whole thing deliberately. NO EXCUSE WHATSOEVER!!!

Normally, I would just point and laugh......but this guy has to have down syndrome or FAS or something. Not kidding. His username has "1984" in it, but he types and thinks like a 6 year old that just had a bible shoved up his ass. In his case, it's more sad than funny. This poor retarded kid has been taken advantage of by fundies.

It's possible this kid has some sort of syndrome. I doubt it though, I think this is more, stuck at home forever because he's stupid, and Mom and Dad can't arrange a marriage for him anymore. Seems more like a case of extreme isolation to me. I don't think the people at his church like him much either.

'Special' children are usually treated well by congregations in general. Where I went to church, other children would jump to their defense if they were being teased, and the adults wouldn't stand for it. It's been like that most any place I've visited, not just within my own faith. Special children are given special treatment.

I suppose it's possible it isn't like that where he's at. I kind of doubt it though, seems like a real loser. His art, while unappealing, seems coordinated. He's got issues and a disorder of some type. I don't know if I'd go so far as to call him 'special' either.

I've met this before. As a military brat, I spent time in a lot of parishes. I do feel bad for him, but it's probably a problem he can fix if given the right prodding and attention.

I'm not speaking in relation to his Christianity either, though that could use a bit of work as well.

Not a syndrome: he is merely an "Original Sin Drone".

To sum up this guys thoughts and opinions i would like to quote him in his own words. " I is goglablog and wefoosdjf who am uheuvowi thirfour i is opergoplubnar fer turpinsam i is am. Any qweestions? :lmao:

:lmao: Hey, leave this guy alone. He is missing 7 of his 8 screws and the last one is loose. So be kind. :lmao:

Good grief... That guy's art is simply gawdawful. I did far better stuff when I was in Grade 8 art class.

Fortunately, my daughter's DeviantArt gallery was nearby so I was able to detox. Perhaps some of her characters can wander over to LW's gallery and give him a digital pummeling. :D

I especially liked when he said that Christ would return, according to the Bible code, in 2012. And in another post he said no man knows the day or hour when christ shall return. LOL, evidently he does.