Goodbye Jesus

Ok

Guest Ibrahim

Guest Ibrahim

Note: First of all I can't speak English very well....^__^

First, prove there is a god at all, then prove it is Allah. After that prove Mohammed is his prophet. Then you can prove the Koran is true. Then you can go away.

prove there is a god at all, then prove it is Allah

look to these pictures ...

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/imag...mp;fr=yfp-t-501

Whet did u see ?

forest , water , sun, mountin, sky......

can u tell me who did make this beatiful nature ?

What is the name of this engineer ?

Ask Yourself these Quistions ?

Why did Noah come?

Why did moses come?

Why did Jesus come?

Why did Mohammed come?

For only one massege

belive your only god (Allah)

not a son of god or Father or mother ...(not three)....

Only one god(Allah)

no one same as god....

then I think u don't know anything about prophet Mohammed ? or u know some Lies

Mohammed have a lot of miracles but I think u don't know any miracles ...ok u check this site....

http://www.55a.net/firas/english/

Goodbye Jesus
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Antlerman

• florduh

• Grandpa Harley

• Thurisaz

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its like a broken record...

Alright, I'm going to spare this topic from the trash heap just to cut some teeth on, since this one's only here to preach.

First, prove there is a god at all, then prove it is Allah. After that prove Mohammed is his prophet. Then you can prove the Koran is true. Then you can go away.

Whet did u see ?

Who? You mean "What" or "How" correct? Why in the world must it be a "who"?

Are you starting with a conclusion??

You mean process? That would be the laws of physics and chemistry. As far as I know it doesn't have a personal name, but most people just call it "NATURE".

Why did Noah come?

Why did moses come?

Why did Jesus come?

Why did Mohammed come?

Two reasons:

1. Some were just stories and never real people.

2. Others came because they were born from their parents having sex. What they chose to do was a matter of their personalties and culture. What others chose to believe about them after the fact, was likewise as matter of personalities and culture. Why?

For only one massege

For a massage? Perhaps. I could use a good massage myself. ;)

you mean your god? Why should I?

You didn't say ZERO. I choose that one. None.

Only one god(Allah)

A simple letter N will fix that. Only none god.

no one same as god....

well, actually, ummm. yes. Back to your question "who" created this. "Who" created God? Since all evidence points to it being a creation of man, then yes... everyone is the same as god. It's their creation. (Ok, so technically you wouldn't be the same as your creation, but who's being picky when it comes to something like this?).

Mohammed have a lot of miracles but I think u don't know any miracles ...ok u check this site....

yep. that's right. I don't know any miracles. Only people who think they see them in the lettering on the side of a carp! Please.

Next....

• Super Moderator

As proof you offer this??? You are impressed with the beauty of nature, so therefore it must be intelligently created, the creator must be god, and god must be Allah?????????????

English is not your problem, Ibrahim. You are just irrational and simple-minded.

Whet did u see ?

The fact is you can say that maybe a "God" created this, and maybe it was just the inevitability of molecular evolution. The one that can be proved the most currently is the scientific angle of evolution.

Why did Noah come?

Why did moses come?

Why did Jesus come?

Why did Mohammed come?

For only one massege

Only one god(Allah)

no one same as god....

This isn't proof. You're throwing out a bunch of names of people that may or may not have existed. If you're goint to do that, I may as well do this:

Why does the Qu'ran have so many contradicitons?

Why is it that every mythos in the Qu'ran can be found in previous religions?

Is it not more believeable that Islam is just another mythos that evolved from previous religions?

This doesn't prove anything on either of our parts. All you're doing is asking leading questions that make the mind fill in the blanks. But if you don't presume that these people existed (other than Mohammed who is the only one we can verify lived at all), then you can't even ask us these things.

As for Mohammed, why did he come? Maybe he thought he was furthering current beliefs & standards of living. Maybe he was really out for money & power and put it in a better package. We can't verify he's a messenger of God as he only has his own word to go off of, and no one else to substantiate his claim. There were plenty of "prophets" back in those days. Mohammed was merely better at marketing.

Come back when you can do more than just talk about the beauty of surface things and can actually debate something of substance.

Whet did u see ?

The fact is you can say that maybe a "God" created this, and maybe it was just the inevitability of molecular evolution. The one that can be proved the most currently is the scientific angle of evolution.

Why did Noah come?

Why did moses come?

Why did Jesus come?

Why did Mohammed come?

For only one massege

Only one god(Allah)

no one same as god....

This isn't proof. You're throwing out a bunch of names of people that may or may not have existed. If you're goint to do that, I may as well do this:

Why does the Qu'ran have so many contradicitons?

Why is it that every mythos in the Qu'ran can be found in previous religions?

Is it not more believeable that Islam is just another mythos that evolved from previous religions?

This doesn't prove anything on either of our parts. All you're doing is asking leading questions that make the mind fill in the blanks. But if you don't presume that these people existed (other than Mohammed who is the only one we can verify lived at all), then you can't even ask us these things.

As for Mohammed, why did he come? Maybe he thought he was furthering current beliefs & standards of living. Maybe he was really out for money & power and put it in a better package. We can't verify he's a messenger of God as he only has his own word to go off of, and no one else to substantiate his claim. There were plenty of "prophets" back in those days. Mohammed was merely better at marketing.

Come back when you can do more than just talk about the beauty of surface things and can actually debate something of substance.

My feelings about revealed religion?

IdoubtItSticker.jpg

fruitcake1.jpg

Umm, there is nothing to state that this is Allah to begin with. Hell, Allah doesn't even rank as a useful archetype, and is as useless as Islam is as a whole, along with Christianity and Judiaism.

No, wait, Islam has a use: the removal of stupid people as they blow themselves up.

Mohammed was just another petty theocrat, no different than those before or after him. And with enough nitrous, you can get high enough to hear god in your very own cave (LSD, I've heard works faster, though).

I suggest you go, sit down, eat a BLT, and realize that you're taking your religion way too seriously.

Oh, dear sweet uncle Loki, not *another* over-brainwashed and under-educated twit who thinks pretty flowers prove the existence of his particular god...

Ibrahim, I am in agreement with My colleagues.

Nature does not prove the existence of any gods. You only believe in Allah because you've been taught to believe in Allah.

Lack of fluency in English is the least of your worries. You need a course in critical thinking and a better grounding in modern science.

Noah, Moses, Jesus and Mohammed are heavily fictionalized characters who may or may not have been real people. I think it's safe to say that most of the claims made about them are fabrications and fables and fantasies:

• Magic boat carried two of every species of animal on Earth? Highly unlikely. Flood that covered the planet? Almost certainly did not happen.
  • The Red Sea moved aside to let a group of people walk through? No, I don't think so. Their leader talked to a burning bush? Just plain silly.
  • A man walked on water and came back from the dead? Ridiculous.
  • A man talked to an angel and went to paradise on a flying horse? Also preposterous.

The Qur'an is deeply flawed, containing a few nice passages and a large number of hateful, violent statements and threats of gruesome punishment. It does not present a viable or healthy philosophy.

Go deal with the violent extremist idiots in your own community instead of preaching to us. We're not interested in your religion.

Yours in merry kaffirdom,

Astreja K. Odinsdóttir, valkyrie-at-large

P.S. You -do- realize, young Islamic one, that it's only a matter of time before Auntie Tiamat kicks over the Ka'aba to take back Her black stone? If I were you, I wouldn't go on the Hajj that particular week.

:funny:

That's a master piece, Astreja. Not sure I dare taint it with my muddy boots. All I want to say is:

What is wrong with people who believe this crap proves anything?

That kind of thinking drove nearly NUTS so much of my life.

They make up all these pretty songs and hymns about the beauties of nature and then say it proves something and they have evidence of something significant.

I want to know why our new "friend" is here.

There are ex-muslim sites after all. Shouldn't he be trying to get his own lost sheep before trying to find someone else's?

Ibrahim,

There's only one God

There's only one of me

Therefore, I'm God

So what is your question exactly?

I want to know why our new "friend" is here.

There are ex-muslim sites after all. Shouldn't he be trying to get his own lost sheep before trying to find someone else's?

That's a fine question. I've wondered if they think because we saw fault in Christianity, then we'll relate to them since they do too! In a word... completely clueless.

My question is why is it that when you ask a theist to prove his or her position, they simply offer a longer-winded restatement of that same position?

1. can u tell me who did make this beatiful nature ?

2. Why did Noah come?

Why did moses come?

Why did Jesus come?

Why did Mohammed come?

Ad 1: Natural laws. The universe, so to say. The processes are known sufficiently well for us to say with confidence that no deity or deities are needed.

Ad 2: How about you first prove that they ever really existed, hmmm?

Now come up with something meaningful, or get lost.

On second thought, just get lost. We all know you don't have anything meaningful.

English is not your problem, Ibrahim. You are just irrational and simple-minded.

Word brother! :3::fdevil:

They make up all these pretty songs and hymns about the beauties of nature and then say it proves something and they have evidence of something significant.

Pretty much like that one issue of a cretinism series "starring" Carl Moron Bough, some years ago on TBN. Simply hilarious. So this is the so-called creation "science", eh?

<long list of amazing things in the universe>

"A mother knows that this did not come from blind chance!!!!11!!!!!"

Yeah right. The "logic" simply blows me away :lmao:

"can u tell me who did make this beatiful nature ?"

Well, according to my mythology, it was created separately but equally by a Crazy Woman and a Bowl of Pasta.

"What is the name of this engineer ?"

Eris and the Flying Spaghetti Monster (hey, that sounds like a cool name for a band....anyone know a good female singer?)

"Ask Yourself these Quistions ?

Why did Noah come?"

To beget Ham and his other sons.

"Why did Moses come?"

So Metallica could write the epic Passover song, "Creeping Death"

"Why did Jesus come?"

So someday this fine website could be created, and I could find smart people to chat with (ie the regulars).

"Why did Mohammed come?"

because Cassius Clay would never have ""floated like a butterfly" or "stung like a bee" without him.

"For only one massege:"

Beer and strippers in heaven for everyone!!

"belive your only god"

(The process of the physical universe)

"not a son of god or Father or mother...."

not a personification, as all mythologies develop them, but a process by which all happens.

"Only one god"

(Eric Clapton)

"no one same as god...."

except when we do our part in the universe, and become part of the process of the whole.

"Mohammed have a lot of miracles but I think u don't know any miracles......"

But was he part of the Meatball Tree Miracle? I think not. Only a Pastafarian deity would have come up with such a delicious treat of a plant.

I'd like to point out that not all of the Earth is beautiful, only some of it is. In much the same way you look at a beautiful person and ignore their colon. So, because some of the Earth is beautiful and ignore that most of it isn't, that's your proof of god?

I'm not quite as eloquent as some here, but I do believe in Occam's razor.

Your god or allah or asswipe or whatever his name is is a figment of your imagination created by your ancestors.

Your koran or whatever "holy" book you're thumping is a collection of fairy tales and myths, and Muhammed was a egomaniac who liked controlling people. In conclusion, it's a steaming pile of shit that you've swallowed hook, line and sinker. It's bullshit.

Any other questions I can help with, feel free to ask, and have a nice day. :fdevil:

• Super Moderator

There go your 72 virgins, Par! Allah gonna kick your ass.

Occam's Razor? They don't know that from Schick.

Them fancy terms and book learnin don't have much ta do with reeligion Mister Par4 :P

Whet did u see ?

Why did Noah come?

Why did moses come?

Why did Jesus come?

Why did Mohammed come?

For only one massege

Only one god(Allah)

no one same as god....

http://www.55a.net/firas/english/

Firstly Mohammed was a pedofile and an illiterate, and for that reason I do not wish to trust his word. Secondly the Qu'ran was not infact always kept in its original form, so it isn't a "true word of Allah" even if Allah did exist, which I'm sure he doesn't.

Your shortsightedness is that your muslim faith has always made you personify everything you see as the product of an intelligent person. When yo usee a rock do you think the rock is a) rounded because it travelled beneath a glacier, far from its parental material and eroded into a pleasant spheroid shape, or do you think Allah got out the sandpaper?

This is typical of the short sighted nature of the abrahamic religions, who cannot conceive anything without putting it into a human context.

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/imag...mp;fr=yfp-t-501[/url]

Whet did u see ?

Why did Noah come?

Why did moses come?

Why did Jesus come?

Why did Mohammed come?

For only one massege

Only one god(Allah)

no one same as god....

Ok dude. Here's a question: are you, as a faithful Muslim, prepared to kill every one of us? Your holy Q'ran (or whatever the hell) says that if you bid us to convert and we refuse, you are to cut off our heads. Make my day.

While I'm waiting for you to show up and chop my fat ass to bits, here's your answers:

Who did make this beautiful nature? Nature is a process, not a thing. Nature is the process by which things do what they are meant to do... grass grows, trees blossom, you rant like an idiot.

What is the name of this engineer? every kindergartener in America knows the engineer was Casey Jones.

Why did Noah, Moses, et al, come? They were jerking off, like you are, thinking that we are going to see your brilliant apologetical wisdom and convert to the worship of your pissy, warring moon-god Elah. Nah, none for me, thanks. I DO like those bean pies that the Muslim dudes in Times Square used to sell though. Yum.

Not a son of god or... no, because gods are imaginary. Fathers and mothers are real. Real people exist. Allah, Jebus and almost all the rest of your little circle-jerk don't.

Only one god... in your narrow little world, yes. He is as fake and useless as the other tribal war-gods of the world.

No one same as god... wrong. Easter Bunny, Smokey Bear, Santa Claus, Harvey the Rabbit, and Casper the Friendly Ghost are all like Allah... imaginary stories that all fool children and idiots, but not rational, thinking people.

As for Muhammad? He married a woman, Kadijah, who was supposedly once a nun. She's the one who introduced the idea of "only one god" to a polytheistic nomad like Muhammad. His daughter, Fatimah, had a city named for her. It's really convenient that the so-called "virgin mary" appeared there, just to try and convince you all of THEIR god's supremacy. Why IS it, anyway, that the so-called "virgin" figures so prominently in the Qur'an? Because Mohammad was making it up as he went along, just like all the tribal nomadic religionists have. Now shut up.

Seriously, now... go away. I was not born to persons of middle-eastern descent, so your god's folk-tales mean nothing to me. Fuck off.

OH, YEAH... I almost forgot. Here's a little etymological info for you (etymological = word study):

Ibrahim is the Arabic version of Abraham. Abraham comes from the root word, eber (who was mentioned in the bible). Eber is the person from whose name we get the word Hebrew.

follow me here...

Hebrew uses the "im" ending to indicate a plural of something. fr'instance, goy = foreigner or gentile. goyim = more than one foreigner or gentile.

Eber is the root the word Hebrew. "eberim" would mean many ebers or hebrews.

Dude... you're a Muslim, and your name means Jews. How fucking ironic and funny is that!