Goodbye Jesus

And Then God Said...

PandaPirate

We get something from them but not what we were supposed to have gotten. We're taking them literally instead of getting our fields ready (and/or vice-versa). :)

Yes. I think that's what's happening with most of the "old time" religion. Just look at how the fundamentalists read the Bible different than liberal Christians or Lutherans or Catholics. Different ways of reading it. And I was listening to some teachings about mythos that really surprised me, how myth stories aren't supposed to be taken as literal truths, but are symbolic stories placed upon the mysteries of our world and existence, and how people most likely in the "old" days view the stories more like that. Today, post-science era, we (as people) want to read things either as complete fiction or as factual scientific facts, nothing in between, but the mythos of the old times were something in between. We can't really grasp the concept of something like that, just because we're so trained in the modern ways... well, enough ramblings...

And regarding the history of the text, I know you know it much better than me! :grin:

Magic stones from the temple alter in a vision can make a person sin-free. Really. This works. So what's all this shit with Paul, jesus, crosses, grace, faith, Law, curses and all that crap? Magical vision alter rocks are all that's needed. It's in the bible.

mwc

I think I might like to use that as my new sig. It's quite hilarious, really. :)

I understand the feeling Panda. I actually chose the handle of Legion because I often say "we".

You just need to be cast into some pigs and drown. Clear that right up. :twitch:

:HaHa:

mwc

Yes... it's been awhile since we've seen an exorcist grace these doors and trying casting devils out of us, and I almost positive when the next comes and sees Legion as a member, there will be a whole string of "I rebuke thee in Jesus name!"s going on. Maybe we should request LR change his name to something less "provoking", like say "Fluffy"? :HaHa:

Maybe we should request LR change his name to something less "provoking", like say "Fluffy"? :HaHa:

Fluffy huh? :grin: I think I'll stick with Legion. Anybody who gets to know me knows that I am relatively demon free. I just like to say we. I look for every opportunity to say it.

Maybe we should request LR change his name to something less "provoking", like say "Fluffy"? :HaHa:

Fluffy huh? :grin: I think I'll stick with Legion. Anybody who gets to know me knows that I am relatively demon free. I just like to say we. I look for every opportunity to say it.

So you've already had them cast out into the herd of swine? "This house is clean"? Sure, anything you say Tangina. We remember what follows declarations like that! Sure demon boy, you're house is clean... uh huh.... Should we just start pleading the blood now?

POLTERGEIST_2.jpg

I didn't say this house was clean. I said I was relatively demon free.

Oh MWC and Antlerman... Teachers! Leave them pigs alone!

I didn't say this house was clean. I said I was relatively demon free.

Oh MWC and Antlerman... Teachers! Leave them pigs alone!

:funny: