Goodbye Jesus

Sex!

Vomit Comet

I'd write out some big huge thing but I have to get back to work.

All I gotta say, though, is that finally getting pussy at the age of 28 (I'm 29 now) did a whole hell of a lot more for me than Jesus ever did.

Heh. Yeah. It will only make the Christians feel validated, but I sure did go a little wild when I deconverted. ;) I still am... but not like I was. I am more true to myself these days than I was earlier.

My crotch always had trouble following the rules of xtianity, to be truthful. So deconverting simply allowed me to follow my natural inclinations with far less guilt attached!

Heather

Well, I'm asexual, so I didn't start having sex after leaving the church. However, I didn't have to feel guilty about "rejecting god's wonderful and beautiful gift" anymore...

Just remember in case you decide to go back to being an Xian, all you need to do is barely glance at a girl and have 2 seconds of lustful thoughts and you're just as guilty as if you participated in a wild night of orgies, gangbangs, and anonymous sex with multiple hot women. Sinner! :nono:

Well, I'm asexual, so I didn't start having sex after leaving the church. However, I didn't have to feel guilty about "rejecting god's wonderful and beautiful gift" anymore...

erm...Sorry about he personal question, but have you tried double-clicking your mouse? I just don't want you to miss out on the fun.

honestly even though i was a christian thorughout almost all of my first relationship, i never felt guilty about anything, nor did i ever let it inhibit me. my girlfriend although more chrisian than me was the same way, except she wouldnt go all the way because she felt god wanted her to save herself for marriage.

erm...Sorry about he personal question, but have you tried double-clicking your mouse? I just don't want you to miss out on the fun.

Yes, of course! Didn't do much for me.

eh, not really.....I lost it when I was 14, and didn't really think much of what jesus would think of me.....the idea of him watching me have sex however....

I'd write out some big huge thing but I have to get back to work.

All I gotta say, though, is that finally getting pussy at the age of 28 (I'm 29 now) did a whole hell of a lot more for me than Jesus ever did.

I was an early bloomer with long periods of celibacy intertwined.

It hasn't been easy, but I am finally working out how to have a healthy sexuality. I can say with certainty that had I stayed, I would have died a virgin.

Just remember in case you decide to go back to being an Xian, all you need to do is barely glance at a girl and have 2 seconds of lustful thoughts and you're just as guilty as if you participated in a wild night of orgies, gangbangs, and anonymous sex with multiple hot women. Sinner! :nono:

You know, I never really understood the rationale behind the thought crimes. It's essentially like telling a person "If you think about this, I'm going to treat you as if you'd done 10x that... so if you do end up stumbling there, you may as well just go hog wild and enjoy yourself while you can."

'Course, couple that with the bit from Peter's Apocalypse in which Jesus tells him Hell really isn't permanent, but the masses can't know that or the whole house of cards will come tumbling down, and you've absolutely no reason not to go out and live it up. Even if it does take a little longer, you'll eventually make it to heaven anyway.