Goodbye Jesus

Silly Christian Emails That Christians Send You

MesaGman

oh my Youtube account, some Christian kid wrote this silly message:

you think that just becosue DC talk is a Christian band, u can insult them? I checked out some of your videos, and you are currently taking a one way buss strate to hell. if i were you, i would jump off. and you suck if u continue to make fun of God.-JTtafoya Age 19.

Spelling corrections: You think that Just because DC Talk is a Christian Band. You can Insult them!?!!? I checked out some of your videos, and you are currently taking a one way bus (how the hell did he misspell BUS? it's a 3 letter word!!!-Gman). If I were you, I would jump off. And you Suck if you continue to make fun of God.

My youtube videos: A cat folder, because I wuv cats... especially cats who can talk. or in this case DC talk... lol...

I also have some music videos: but nothing too sexy. They're just Dani Minogue, and Kylie minogue, and rave music

My Weird "S": folder, are based for crazy videos of funny people just doing weird stuff. The most incriminating are these talented amature film makers from NY.... making real life adaptations of Mario Brothers, funny misdirects (ie like Rick roll jokes) for fall out 3, and the Gman doing weird stuff, and Lamar the Head crab dancing numa numa.

and THIS video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upyewL0oaWA

Maybe he's angry that I'm insulting his family, and his mass producing ilk?

Maybe I have a Coolio "Fantastic voyage" video on there.... Now what's wrong with that? there is no mentions of "Hos" drugs, or gloryfing the Thug life (ala 50 cent, what an uncle tom). Coolio's Fantastic Voyage: sang about a multiethnic partay at a beach.....

Or maybe it was my Bill and Ted videos..... After all their "be excellent to each other", message does run contrary to Christian teachings "I have come with a Sword. and all Goyims are dogs" -Jesus Christ.....

lol. Anyways, what are some other crazy mutant Christian things that Crazy Mutant multi child Family type people have said to you over the years.... I find them very amusing.....

Keeping this site online isn't free, so we need your support! Make a one-time donation or choose one of the recurrent patron options by clicking here.

English is dead, isn't it?

My mom keeps asking me to pray rosaries for certain people and stuff like that. *rolls eyes*

English is dead, isn't it?

My mom keeps asking me to pray rosaries for certain people and stuff like that. *rolls eyes*

Whuteva duh ya means? Do be speakums corret no?

My mom has been under the mistaken belief that since I joined a Unitarian Universalist church, that that somehow means I'm one of Jesus's minions. So, she sends e-mails to me about how great God is and stuff.

Can't count the times on MySpace I have gotten random messages telling me I am a bad man for posting my non-Christian beliefs on the religion forum over there. Then they get all huffy when I dare hold my position adn not relent to their pathetic attempts at setting me straight.

Which reminds me of a story, totally off subject.

I was working as a parking attendent for the State, and a priest pulled up. I check the list and he had a reserved parking space waiting for him. I told him to go straight through the archway, and the guy at the other end would show him where to park.

He touched my arm and said, "They've been trying to get me to go 'straight' for years."