Goodbye Jesus

Confessions Of A Christoholic

RecoveXM

That's why they have people at the church doors to help people find their way....maybe they should set aside a special room in the church for dumbasses that are soo lost, that they don't notice the "dress code"... or the signs on the door.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RecoveXM

• Grandpa Harley

• MathGeek

• Legion

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know I could whip you Swim

you smell of chickenshit motormouth to me

how the hell did I get into to this shitfarm

Whip? ROFLMAO wipe my ass maybe, if I let you, but telling a "sight unseen" person you can "Whip" is a sure sign of a little pimple-faced pecker head sitting behind a comp screen.

Good luck with that dickwad!

RXM, I just read up on this thread. I'm confused what is going on here. I thought you left Christianity. Now you say you still believe in Jesus as your Lord and Savior. What is it you don't get? Belief in Jesus as your Lord and Savior is what makes you Christian. Church doesn't make you Christian. Lots and lots and lots of people here in Canada don't go to church but they still believe in God and Jesus and they still think of themselves as christian.

We let Jesus onto these forums. I get a lot of value out of the mythology of Jesus. I keep talking about it, and the Bible, all the time on these forums. Maybe people wish I'd shut up but they don't kick me out. I'm a theology student, for heaven's sake, and everybody knows that. (To be really accurate, I finished degree requirements a week ago but haven't got my "piece of paper" yet.) I'm an atheist, too. I lived as a Christian for nearly fifty years but had a seriously hard time believing because I could never see any evidence for the stuff I was supposed to believe.

All the same, forty years inside a horse and buggy community probably counts as having been a christian. Four years studying theology at a seminary probably counts for something in the line of Christianity, too. Attending modern Mennonite churches also counts as Christianity, I would think. So I was a christian in every way that counts. I'm not a Christian anymore. That makes me an EX-christian. What's so difficult about that??? That's straight-forward English.

Maybe you think the way your churches have treated you classifies you as exChristian. Let me tell you something. When I left the horse and buggy community my family acted like I was on the road to hell. I didn't think it could get any worse. BUT when I deconverted from Christianity and told them (because they insisted to know) that I do not believe in the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob who led the Israelites out of Egypt, they took things to a whole new level of cold and nasty. Even liberal christians, who had been open-minded and accepting of my unorthodox beliefs, turned suspicious and defensive.

RXM, so long as you consider yourself a believer you are NOT an exChristian and you have no right to expect to be treated as one. We allow you to be on certain forums on our site and to discuss your questions with us. But to post as an exChristian when you are still a believer..........THAT, my friend, is misrepresentation and a LIE.

We've had ENOUGH of LYING CRHSITIANS.

Just so you know it, your bible condemns ALL liars.

Oh, and don't you call Skip a nazi just because YOU didn't bother to read the rules. You are...contemptible. *s p i t*

Would you kindly fix it so I can't post anywhere on this forum?

You people make the worst intolerant Christian seem like a liberal.

I just have to justify myself to you.

MY BIBLE?

you people must be on drugs

I'm not going to respond to any more of your nonsense

I know I could whip you Swim

you smell of chickenshit motormouth to me

how the hell did I get into to this shitfarm

FUCK YOU!

Damn...what the hell is going on?

Dude, lose the anger... :P

I think a definition of fascism is in order.

"A form of political behavior marked by obsessive preoccupation with community decline, humiliation or victimhood and by compensatory cults of unity, energy and purity, in which a mass-based party of committed nationalist militants, working in uneasy but effective collaboration with traditional elites, abandons democratic liberties and pursues with redemptive violence and without ethical or legal restraints goals of internal cleansing and external expansion." [Robert O. Paxton, "The Anatomy of Fascism," 2004]

My my, does anyone else see the resemblance with a certain modern cult? :P

That's why they have people at the church doors to help people find their way....maybe they should set aside a special room in the church for dumbasses that are soo lost, that they don't notice the "dress code"... or the signs on the door.

end0...

Bother to look at "Testimonies" section. Bother again to read the "Guidelines for Posting".

They are already at the door to that Section in a plainly marked clickable link that is in easy to read English (meaning *I* didn't write them!).

kFL

can't believe this still works

well "Madame" at least I don't "spit" at people like RS Martin does,

you are a bunch of warped creatures

can't you ban me or something?

So they have no tolerance/grace for you and you have no tolerance/grace for them.

Would you have tolerance/grace for someone who came into your house, lied about their intentions, misused your trust, and began insulting you for merely trying to state the facts?

"A form of political behavior marked by obsessive preoccupation with community decline, humiliation or victimhood and by compensatory cults of unity, energy and purity, in which a mass-based party of committed nationalist militants, working in uneasy but effective collaboration with traditional elites, abandons democratic liberties and pursues with redemptive violence and without ethical or legal restraints goals of internal cleansing and external expansion." [Robert O. Paxton, "The Anatomy of Fascism," 2004]

My my, does anyone else see the resemblance with a certain modern cult? :P

Did you look up Fascism or American Evangelical Christianity?

I'm wondering myself if Google changes that automatically. XD

Okay, 'fess up. Which of you guys glued his fingers to the keys and his butt to the chair? Poor widdle guy CAN'T STOP CAN'T STOP CAN'T STOP.

Naaaahhhhh RXM, yer far too fun to watch.

Best way you can "get out of this shitfarm" is way you came in.

No one is holding you here. Feel Free to leave. Feel Free to stay. In any case, should you elect to mellow the hell out and post something worth reading, enjoy your stay here.

Or be eaten by the Lions.

Your choice.

kFL

RecoveXM, please just tell me this: Why are you so angry?

heck - not without saying goodbye to you Skip you yellow piece of crap

I am afraid I cannot deny that some of us are warped. But I won't name names. :HaHa:

But the question I want to ask is; why do you come here? Seriously. What were you anticipating would be here? Have you read any of these forums?

Point taken Skip,

The dogs that wander up to your house to eat, you make them eat out of a special bowl?

Yeppers.. Can't risk exposing my house pack to parvo and distemper. Have separate feeding for the strays and rescues. until they are proven medically clean and given shots, they are segregated from "general population".

'Tis responsible thing to do for my existing canine and feline residents.

kl

heck - not without saying goodbye to you Skip you yellow piece of crap

"Homer is my hero!"

And he hasssss only four fingers! And he is YELLOW!

Point is RXM?

Door is open should you care to use it..

kFL

Justify yourself--I haven't a clue what you mean by that.

What's your problem? Can't you stop posting without being locked out?

Skip told you how to get yourself fixed so you can't post. If you're desperate just follow his instructions. Of course, you'll go down in our history accordingly but you will anyway so what's to lose?

RXM...

I won't ban your backside. You ARE acting like widdle bittie spoiled chile, but that in itself isn't yet a bannable offense..

Find it funny you just fail to see that ............... t h e........................... d o o r ........ is......... open, and you are free to walk out the same way you got here.

Quit posting, and in a few days your anemic attempts to evangelize and sneak into the "ebbbbbillle affffieths housth" will necro away, and eventually sink beneath the daily goings on and about of ExC.

kFL

I thought you weren't going to respond to anyone anymore. Seems you don't know how to keep your word. Mighty proud christ must be of you, huh? BTW, I wasn't spitting AT you!?!?!

I was spitting you out of my mouth--like Jesus does in Revelation. I assumed that much was obvious. Sorry it wasn't.

I'm starting to enjoy slapping you faggots around

Ban me any time you like Chickenshit

ain't as if I didn't ask

You want me to stick around?

How's this-

KISS MY ASS YOU TWO FACED NAZI BASTARDS

need more?

Hey, judging from language, this guy is a TrueChristian™ after all.

He's using the old, "I hate the Church, therefore y'all can trust me to give you the straight dope on Jesus" evangelism ploy.

It STILL works because unlike "christian" web site, that would have tossed you out on your ass hours ago, people here are actually tolerant, and unafraid to speak to, or confront, xitians and non-xtians alike. We don't even ban air-head muslims.

What is warped about it? Why do you "want" to be banned? You know, if you stopped trying to hard to show your ass you might learn a thing or two here.

R. S. Martin? Spit? She's a *very* nice person, if you are getting her goat, you need to take a closer look at how you are approaching us.

We are not "evil" nor do we "hate" jesus. We don't believe though, (most of us anyway, end3 still does I think) but we don't need, or want a preaching too either. being EX-christians, we are familiar with the "good news", also are *keenly* aware of the snakes you mention attending the churches.

Why not step back, actually *read* this site.

http://www.godisimaginary.com

Try that one as well. And instead of childhood, "I'm gonna be whompin ya, all yer base are belong to me.." *hot air* bullshit talk, perhaps you might try arguing your point of view and see where that leads you. Who knows, you may actually become one of us? I doubt it, but it's possible.