Goodbye Jesus

Confessions Of A Christoholic

RecoveXM

I'm starting to enjoy slapping you faggots around

Ban me any time you like Chickenshit

ain't as if I didn't ask

I love you. You remind me of a warm and fuzzy teddy bear, bipolar maybe.

You are drooling all over everyone with such hostility, you need this bib. Try to keep the body fluids on your side of the screen please.

condom_package.jpg

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RecoveXM

• Grandpa Harley

• MathGeek

• Legion

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This guy is a 'Christian'...

to quote the Daoist sage Cyndi Lauper 'we see your true colors(sic) shining thru'

Noun 1. faggot - offensive term for an openly homosexual man

fag, fagot, nance, poof, poove, pouf, queer, fairy, pansy, queen

derogation, disparagement, depreciation - a communication that belittles somebody or something

gay man, shirtlifter - a homosexual man

See now, I'm a female, so you might want to adjust your insults.

A faggot is also a stick used to light a fire. We do indeed light fires of the mind on this website.

A faggor is also a term used for a pledge in a fraternity, Britain I believe.

you are a bunch of warped creatures

can't you ban me or something?

I am afraid I cannot deny that some of us are warped. But I won't name names. :HaHa:

But the question I want to ask is; why do you come here? Seriously. What were you anticipating would be here? Have you read any of these forums?

I'm warped from too much theology and bent like drift wood.

:grin:

fag, fagot, nance, poof, poove, pouf, queer, fairy, pansy, queen

derogation, disparagement, depreciation - a communication that belittles somebody or something

gay man, shirtlifter - a homosexual man

See now, I'm a female, so you might want to adjust your insults.

A faggot is also a stick used to light a fire. We do indeed light fires of the mind on this website.

It's also a cigarette I think.

I love this little guy! I vote we keep him. Amusing that he wants to be banned ohsobad, because obviously "satan" (another imaginary being) is forcing him to keep posting.

No mercy. Let his own imaginary influences drive him bat-shit.

It's the cruelest thing we could do.

:pureevil:

Faggot is a bundle of sticks too... Jeanne D'Arc was burned alive with tar soaked faggots

Hey RecoveXM!!

I have an idea for you. If you really don't want to post here anymore...why don't you ask god, jesus, or the jug of milk (whoever you pray to) to give you the strength and fortitude to stop posting here?

--

--! +?

It's also a cigarette I think.

It's also the name for a musical instrument in some languages, which is more commonly known as a bassoon.

Goody. Wasn't paying attention to this today. Fun.

The dude is nothing other than 100% Troll. He's a fake. He's getting jollies yanking people's chain.

If anyone cares to play with a non-Christian who's only pretending to be to just get hit responses for his non-religious motivated thrills, you may waste your time if it has value to you somehow.

As the rule with trolls, if you don't tickle their neck they get bored and find someone else to play with. Again, the guys a fraud and is having fun at your expense. Carry on if you wish....

for me, there's no thrill in responding to someone of no character

Thing is, my last post?

If he really is a christian, he can't post here anymore lest I come back and ask him why he hasn't prayed yet. Because if he does, then we'd get to speculate the obvious reasons the "prayer" didn't work, and a real christian would obviously pray if he really wanted "out". Thus highlighting Trollism.

And if he really wants to impress upon us that his delusion is the REAL trooth, then...again he has to stop posting to give the impression that he did pray, and his invisible being gave him strength.

religious catch-22.

When I see someone posting the way you do, I don't get mad like most people. It just makes me sad.

I'm not sure if you're coming back RXM, but let me say, that I feel decidedly empathetic for you. There is obviously great pain within you that is causing you to go to such extremes.

I can only say that I hope that you resolve whatever conflicts are tearing you apart right now.

Beyond that, I hope everyone can recognize that when someone does something like this, it comes from pain or fear.

Only an unsettled soul is so willing to lash out so voraciously at his fellow human beings.

I can only say that I hope that you resolve whatever conflicts are tearing you apart right now.

Beyond that, I hope everyone can recognize that when someone does something like this, it comes from pain or fear.

Only an unsettled soul is so willing to lash out so voraciously at his fellow human beings.

Not always. Some people are just plain immature. They think they are soooo "right", that everyone else is an idiot and worthy of scorn.

But, sometimes the situation can be just like you said Eponymic, and without further feedback, we may never know. This being the internet, it's very possible hes just 13 years old, looking to pick a fight with any group that disagrees with his "cosmology".

Still, I think by "not" being banned, he's been given an olive branch.

It's ultimately up to him on how far he gets here. He must know that we *can't* hold grudges against him for his christianity, otherwise, we would hold grudges against each other, and ourselves as well.

Not his views, but his method of social interaction is whats the most deplorable. His views may change in time, hopefully so will his method of operation...

The dude is nothing other than 100% Troll. He's a fake. He's getting jollies yanking people's chain.

I don't know. He's apparently trying to go back and delete all of his previous posts. That seems kind of ambitious for your average troll.

My money is on some kind of mental problem. Guessing bi-polar or hyperactive religious paranoia as evidenced by...

don't you dare ban me Skip ya little backshooter

Notice the 27 minute mood swing.

First the need for persecution and then deleting his posts and then wanting to stay and then FINALLY managing to stop posting on his own initiative.

Weird juu-juu, but I say we keep 'im! :wub:

ETA: Plus he generated 6 pages of discussion in less than 24 hours. Thats gotta be some kind of record!

I don't know. He's apparently trying to go back and delete all of his previous posts. That seems kind of ambitious for your average troll.

My money is on some kind of mental problem. Guessing bi-polar or hyperactive religious paranoia as evidenced by...

don't you dare ban me Skip ya little backshooter

Notice the 27 minute mood swing.

First the need for persecution and then deleting his posts and then wanting to stay and then FINALLY managing to stop posting on his own initiative.

Weird juu-juu, but I say we keep 'im! :wub:

He did the flip-flop ban, dont ban me just messin with skip, I think he *really* wanted to be banned the whole time..

I think he *really* wanted to be banned the whole time..

I have to agree. The desperate, NEEDY requests to be banned hint of a persecution complex to me.

ETA: Plus he generated 6 pages of discussion in less than 24 hours. Thats gotta be some kind of record!

No, not really. We had that weird liberal guy who defined love as the word god who generated way more pages of discussion than this.

True. In that respect, Recov is pretty UN-original.

• Super Moderator

I suppose we could speculate endlessly on whether he was exhibiting some teenage angst, has a medical condition, or is in the throes of a painful de-conversion.

Occam's Razor leads me to believe he's just another moron with too much free time.

He was for real. And he was really upset. He had the batch of us skittering between this thread and the shoutbox, just keeping up with him. You don't do that to Skip unless there's something for real. Half this convo actually happened in the shoutbox. RXM didn't talk in the shoutbox but Skip and I and emme and the others did. It would have spanned the time when he was begging to be banned and then decided he wanted to stay.

Okay, for interested parties, from approximately Post 54 till he stopped posting, much of "our" conversation is in the shoutbox.

I wouldn't bother digging it up but I suppose it's there.

I think our friend here is really going through a crisis, and different people react to a crisis of this magnitude in unique and unpredictable ways, especially considering the years of church brainwashing that is at the very root of said conflict. Not every decon happens the same way.

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. I'm not ready to say the rest of you are wrong, who knows, maybe he needs tough love. But he doesn't appear to be reacting to it well at all.

Boy, I missed out on this conversation.

I think our friend here is really going through a crisis, and different people react to a crisis of this magnitude in unique and unpredictable ways, especially considering the years of church brainwashing that is at the very root of said conflict. Not every decon happens the same way.

HuaiDan, Eponymic seems to be saying something similar to this.

What leads you guys to believe that he might have been having a crisis of faith? And in general how do we discern betwen entrenched Christians and those who are having a crisis of faith?

• Super Moderator
What leads you guys to believe that he might have been having a crisis of faith? And in general how do we discern betwen entrenched Christians and those who are having a crisis of faith?

Why does he have to be either an entrenched Christian or one having a crisis of faith? There are lots of other possibilities.

He introduced himself, was politely greeted, changed his tune and needed to be posted in a different forum. The leap from that innocent situation to "fuck you assholes" is the mark of someone having some fun or a lunatic. I think AM nailed it when he said he was a fake.

In any event, he can't get anything but entertainment here. We're not online psychiatrists.