Goodbye Jesus

End Times Prophecy

Guest maryr_32

Wow, this topic caught my eye because I was actually struggling with this, this morning. I have the hardest time with the end time prophecy that "the world will get worse" meaning people will start turning away from Christianity, more sex, violence, drugs, abandoned babies, yadda yadda yadda will occur, and as far as I know, that's what's happening. What do you guys say about that? I know it's ridiculous to the EXTREME, but it somehow has dug its gritty little tallons into the back of my neck and held on. It bothers me, honestly, even though I know it's ridiculous.

It is always happening. Every generation has a crisis that brings it to the brink of destruction. Countries have always risen and fallen with slaves being led off in conquest without the world coming to an end. The problem is that many countries think they are the right hand of god and will kill everyone to prove their prophecies are right. If you interpret everything in light of the babble then everything will look like it is answering prophesy. If you interpret current events in light of some dumb fucking idiot waging a war under false pretenses, then you will be well grounded in the here and now.

I started a new topic magically inspired by this one here:

http://www.ex-christian.net/index.php?showtopic=23626

Glory!