Goodbye Jesus

Ex-christian Forum Members In New Zealand?

Realist

Hi,

I am not sure whether this is the correct forum for posting this but I am wondering how many other Kiwis are ex-Christian members on this site?

It would be nice to make contact with others in this country who have made the transition as religious abuse is certainly not recognised "Down Under."

Take care all!

• 3 weeks later...

Sad to see you have no replies. I've been coming in irregularly, but only because I go through stages of wanting to debate or talk about religion. Glad to see another Kiwi member here. ;)

I am the first Kiwi member of EXC and welcome, mates!

Hi Trev! Sorry to hear that. (Just kidding! lol. Good to see an Aussie here)

Ah Onyx, I think I have seen some of your posts. I surely must have! Where in NZ are you from. I'm from Hamilton.

Hi Trev! Sorry to hear that.

:lmao:

Hey, you know how it is. Us Aussies and NZers have to heckle each other, otherwise it wouldn't be normal. ;)

It's funny there is one website I belong to, where there's an Aussue guy and I always used to make Aussie jokes and he never once retaliated. I felt guilty about it after a while, so stopped. :lol:

Great to see a couple other Kiwis on here!

Hello also to Trev "across the ditch."

Hey, you know how it is. Us Aussies and NZers have to heckle each other, otherwise it wouldn't be normal. ;)

No it wouldn't be would it? We have to pick on each other because we're so far removed from everyone else.

It's funny there is one website I belong to, where there's an Aussue guy and I always used to make Aussie jokes and he never once retaliated. I felt guilty about it after a while, so stopped. :lol:

That's no fun!

Great to see a couple other Kiwis on here!

Hello also to Trev "across the ditch."

Hi!

New Zealand: Australia's own personal Canada. :lmao:

New Zealand: Australia's own personal Canada. :lmao:

Nah, it doesn't really work that way. It's Australia that's above us on the world map, not the other way around. ;)

Slightly off topic but one for Trev!

The Great Australian yarn:

The newspaper, "The Australian", over a period of weeks sought entries for The Great Australian yarn.

This was the winner:

Two cattle drovers standing in an Outback bar.

One asked, "What are ya up to, Mate?"

"Ahh, I'm takin' a mob of 6000 from Goondiwindi to Gympie."

"Oh yeah........and what route are you takin'?"

"Ah, prob'ly the Missus..............……..……….After all, she stuck by me durin' the drought."

:lmao:

Now to await the sheep jokes....................

Now to await the sheep jokes....................

No, I don't think our Aussie members would be that predictable, would they?

Hi,

I am not sure whether this is the correct forum for posting this but I am wondering how many other Kiwis are ex-Christian members on this site?

It would be nice to make contact with others in this country who have made the transition as religious abuse is certainly not recognised "Down Under."

Take care all!

Hi! I'm from Auckland.

Well, at least we have far, far fewer religious people as a proportion of our population than the US. We are talking about 5% versus 50% of the population going to church.

This is a great site. I don't come often but I find it quite interesting.

Would definitely be keen for a dinner if there are others about!