Goodbye Jesus

How Will You Celebrate The Demise Of Abrahamism?

MesaGman

>>> I think It would resemble the scene on the remix of Star wars 6. Where the citizens of the republic was celebrating in the streets of Corusaunt, and they blew up a statue of Palpatine....

Ya, I foresee large jesus statues and crucifixes being toppled and dragged through the streets like Baghdad. We could tear down all the churches and recycle the materials to make libraries and schools that educate our children with the truth. That big black thing the Muslims like to walk around would be turned into a state of the art movie theater with ten screens dedicated to adult films. The temple in Jerusalem would be paved to make way for brand new condos to be given to the Palestinians as a small token of appreciation for putting up with all the bullshit over the past 60 odd years.

And of course, all the bibles ever printed could be collected onto rockets and shot towards the sun - oh the irony, oh the victory! Suddenly starships full of strange, yet peaceful aliens would begin to show up offering congratulations for overcoming one of the worst diseases known to the universe - religion. They would explain to us that they "had to stay far away so as not to catch it since it has nearly destroyed the galaxy twice in the past billion years - just look at Venus and Mars! Venus used to be Pentecostal and Mars was overrun by Catholics and Mormons!! Oh the humanity.."

And we would all live happily ever after!

:)

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.
>>> I think It would resemble the scene on the remix of Star wars 6. Where the citizens of the republic was celebrating in the streets of Corusaunt, and they blew up a statue of Palpatine....

Ya, I foresee large jesus statues and crucifixes being toppled and dragged through the streets like Baghdad. We could tear down all the churches and recycle the materials to make libraries and schools that educate our children with the truth. That big black thing the Muslims like to walk around would be turned into a state of the art movie theater with ten screens dedicated to adult films. The temple in Jerusalem would be paved to make way for brand new condos to be given to the Palestinians as a small token of appreciation for putting up with all the bullshit over the past 60 odd years.

And of course, all the bibles ever printed could be collected onto rockets and shot towards the sun - oh the irony, oh the victory! Suddenly starships full of strange, yet peaceful aliens would begin to show up offering congratulations for overcoming one of the worst diseases known to the universe - religion. They would explain to us that they "had to stay far away so as not to catch it since it has nearly destroyed the galaxy twice in the past billion years - just look at Venus and Mars! Venus used to be Pentecostal and Mars was overrun by Catholics and Mormons!! Oh the humanity.."

And we would all live happily ever after!

:)

>>>> The Many Mc Temples build in the last decade of the 20 century... That will be the Golden Age of Mormonism. The temples are beautiful. I could see them being converted into luxury apartments, or owned by millionares. The Cathredrals of Europe, they're so fucking ugly, they have ugly grotestue demons on them, they have shrines of partly decomposing super nuns or saints. They have dead people in the Floors crypts), acres and acres of cemeteries, I don't see what can be done with such property. They could be converted into museums for the worse genocidal human rights abuses: religion... (2000) years worth.... Giant Mosque complexes again, they look nice, have spas inside, they could be transformed into luxury apartments.

The cathedrals of Europe are awesome. I went to Europe for the first time within one month of deconverting.

Keep them as the museums that they pretty much already are.

a museum of some dead compassionate nun, with half of her face disolved, and the other half, turning green, encased in glass..... Yuckky.

Let's start a new religion based on Darwinism:

Our creed shall be: There is no other creative force on the planet than Natural Selection, and Darwin (may his dominant genes exist until the sun explodes in a supernova) is its prophet.

Stupid people will remain stupid even after the current religions fall. They will probobly flock to some massive cult to replace the void.

Stupid people will remain stupid even after the current religions fall. They will probobly flock to some massive cult to replace the void.

I read a lot of Ray Kurzweil, he's a futurist who envisions humans and technology evolving together to the point where technology will be ubiquitously built into the human body to make it live longer, smarter and more efficient. Things like nanobots replacing you blood cells so you could hold your breath for hours, or implanting chips in your brain so you could enter into 100% virtual worlds with full sensory perception.

Kurzweil is also expecting a neo-luddite movement to rise up in defiance of technology - like the Amish and Mennonites - so that there will be human/cyborgs walking around alongside the old Human 1.0 people with bad attitudes. I can definitely see elections being won or lost based on issues of human/tech integration. Kind of like the Stem Cell debates we have today. I think xians and muzzle-ums will have new fundamental fodder for their madness. "Jesus says NO to nanobots!".