Goodbye Jesus

Is it Islamic "extremism" -- or is it Islam itself

nivek

edit. cuz I ain't gonna cuss no more.

ISRAEL'S PECULIAR POSITION

By Eric Hoffer (LA Times 5/26/68)

The Jews are a peculiar people: things permitted to other nations areforbidden to the Jews.

Other nations drive out thousands, even millions of people and there is norefugee problem. Russian did it, Poland and Czechoslovakia did it, Turkey threw out a million Greeks, and Algeria a million Frenchman. Indonesia threw out heaven knows how many Chinese-and no one says a word about refugees. But in the case of Israel the displaced Arabs have become eternal refugees.

Everyone insists that Israel must take back every single Arab. Arnold Toynbee calls the displacement of the Arabs an atrocity greater than any committed by the Nazis.

Other nations when victorious on the battlefield dictate peace terms. But when Israel is victorious it must sue for peace. Everyone expects the Jewsto be the only real Christians in this world.

Speaking from my personal experience with Muslims that I knew....

"Fucking Jews, they need to be killed"

"It's the Jews fault there is war"

"Hitler should have killed them all"

"They stole the land promised to us"

Need I go on? They hated Jews with a passion and these were blase Muslims. One was black American and the other from Morrocco and a third from Turkey. If they were Xtian they might go to church on Xmas and Easter. One of them even drank like a fish, though he didn't eat pork.

I haven't met many muslims, one or two that I met in Sweden were really cool and didn't have anything I could complain about.

But the (only) one I met here in US, he was very hatefull against Christians as well. And it was while I still was a Christian, so I got a bit scared and didn't want to argue. Today I probably would go in for a debate, since I could agree on his arguments but at the same time make in challenge his own beliefs.

I can say that dispite thier attitude tworad Jews they were decent people (even thought the one guy desperatly wanted in my pants). It was one them that also lit the already slowly burning fuse on the powder keg explosion that caused me to leave Xtianity.

What about all the answers the family's of the 911 victims asked the 911 investigative commissions that have YET to even be answered?  I also ask why the media isn't running these extremely important questions 24-7, doesn't anyone want the answers?

I don't think the American public in general really wants the answers. Some people might, but most people just seem to want the govt. approved spin on things that we will get them in the end and everything will be okay again. Because really, isn't that what everyone wants? Sort of like Dorothy clicking her heels in the Wizard of Oz. But unlike Dorothy, we can't go back to the pre-9/11 era again.

Even if we do eventually imprison every single member of Al Qaida, and end up executing most or all of them, it doesn't change the fact that 9/11 and the London bombings happened, and it won't bring back the dead. And some other terrorist group will probably spring up later, anyway.

Other nations drive out thousands, even millions of people and there is norefugee problem. Russian did it, Poland and Czechoslovakia did it, Turkey threw out a million Greeks, and Algeria a million Frenchman. Indonesia threw out heaven knows how many Chinese-and no one says a word about refugees. But in the case of Israel the displaced Arabs have become eternal refugees.

Well, duh. The people mentioned above usually had a homeland where they could go. In the case of the Palestinians... :Hmm: