Goodbye Jesus

End Times

Guest JP1283

Guest JP1283

I just wanted to know what the Christians on this site think about the current End Times mania going on. Do you guys believe that this is Armageddon or what? Since I work with a bunch of End-Timers and I hear about it all the time, I thought I would start a debate thread about it.

Anymore, I view the "End Times" stuff as a dangerous and purposely inflicted hysteria used by the "Leaders" as a way of manipulating large chunks of society all at once.

Keep the masses in fear and confusion, and they rarely question those who are really in contol. However, there is a very REAL and quite deadly possible consequence that could eventually work its way out through the people by doing such a thing. But of course, the money and power that they gain in doing so is worth far more to them than a peaceful society.

Yes, I believe that the "End Times" stuff/manipulation, is one of the most conniving and wicked mind games that these manipulators use on people.

One of these times, I feel that it will eventually result in a chain-reaction that neither the leaders, and definitely not the people, will benefit from.

I'm starting to think the church WANTS it to forever be the end times so they can use end-time prophesies to keep the sheep in line through fear.

"Always winter but never Christmas..."

Thinkin' "end_tymies" are a commerically driven plot by sectarian industrialists and consumer suppliers to sell tons of shit to 'fraid widdle huddwing sheeple who haven't a clue how to use what they've purchaced..

Mindya if da end 'o time did come and the sectarians did take a heavenly hike.. all their gear would be unused.. ;)

There have alwats been "signs of the end" on earth since Man has left spoken and/or written record.

When it happens, what pans out, happened.. Whatcha gonna do about it?

n

There is nothing new going on. Any scientist will tell you that the earth has heaved and the sky has cracked for as long as it has existed.

The only thing that has changed is the layperson's access to the information. Only recently have we created the technology to report in the news an earthquake that happened in sumatra the same hour it happens.

• 10 months later...

Greetings

I am a Christian against Christianity as we know it today. I sort of believe that the "falling away" from the faith happened within the first few centuries AD. Why? I've discovered "The Lost Books of the Bible" and found what I'd been missing. I have the utmost respect for you guys because I guess I've learned that the christian church system is Babylon and the Anti-Christ and devil is the "god" of the OT. Thus the contradictions. i.e, the curse of death vs. the free gift of life.

Believe me I don't have all the answers ~ in fact, I've learned I didn't know crap!

END TIMES? I feel like there will be an end at some point. Each day I guess we're closer. As far as the Christians expecting a smooth-talking world-ruler and a rapture to rescue them from his clutches??? Don't think so. In fact to speculate on what will be...I don't think I can do it. All I know is that I think each one of us is "on our own" to find whatever it takes to achieve some peace and happiness in this Chaos in which we dwell.

Peace to all ~ Raphael

(June 6, 2006)

That is a REALLY important day to watch the clouds, christians.

Just in case it's actually 616, you'd better spend June 1 watching em too.

He's coming. I can feel it.

Soon and very soon.

Vengeance is mine, sayeth the LORD.

It better not come in June!

My birthday is the 16th I don’t want to spend it in whatever the hell happens after the end of the world loll.

I just thought of something I was born June 16 that’s 6-16.

Too bad I wasn’t born a year later then it be 6-16-76 leave off the seven its 666

Am I the antichrist lol

My fundy ex-Mother in law owns a cooking supply store. Whenever the total of a bill is any combination of 666, she'll subtract enough money, so it's not the sign of the devil.

Taph

I just hope that 6-6-06 delivers more punch than Y2K did. ;)

Oooo, I can't wait for summer, now! :fdevil:

Huh. I live at 5,400 feet (in a second story apartment, to boot)

Whole bunch of you guys are gonna get soggy before me. :woohoo::woohoo:

All I'll get outta the deal is beachfront property.