Goodbye Jesus

Grieving the Lord

Guest Rabbi Dan

Guest Rabbi Dan

I was reading a Post by a Christian ridden with guilt over some secret sin. A sin that he can't overcome and is constantly burdened with guilt. I always used to hear the Pastor talk about "Grieving the Lord" or Grieving the Holy Spirit". Like God is really bummed out when he sees us blow it...like he didn't know before hand it was coming.

This is all conditioning the mind of the believer into submission and living a Holy Pure undefiled life before God. And the convert believes in the early baby stages that he can overcome his flaws an reach a level of Mature perfection. But he finds himself Falling and Falling and Falling. He keeps asking for forgiveness and deliverance but it never comes. The word says that "God will make a way of escape" and after his fall he can't see where the opportunity for escape was...Guilt and self hate set in because he's unable to overcome this Flesh.

He's Grieved the Lord and feels there's no complete victory of the desires of the Flesh. This leads to low self esteem and I'm sure its Psychologically unhealthy. You can overcome smoking,drinking,drugs, but the Fleshly desires...NO WAY. so, if you can beat it...accept it as natural function of being human and think nothing of it. No Guilt Nada.

Until one lets go of his religious conditioning, that's when victory and freedom from guilt will abide.

The Ancient mystics had brilliant minds and knew the simple minded needed something to believe in. They personafied the Universal Creative Force and called it God. They made up Laws or rules that could be used to "control" and profit from the masses. They gave the people what they wanted...they conditioned them with their Mysteries and Doctrines of Truth...they imposed them with the concept of sin and how they needed to live a life of perfection.

It hasn't changed, all this controlling and mind manipulation have been going on for centuries. Let it go and be free.

Rabbi Dan

:3: