Goodbye Jesus

I hate stupid people

Cerise

That's really the extent of my rant. I hate stupid people. And stupid questions. And stupid people asking stupid questions. It doesn't matter what religion or non-religion you are, if you are being stupid right now then I don't want to talk to you.

So people who are being stupid....LEAVE ME ALONE.

:vent::vent::vent:

Also, those of you who are stupid and related to me....that goes double.

Make that triple.

:Doh: I guess I'm gettin' off light by just not bein' related! :grin:

(Poor Cerise. What sort of stupidity has now invaded your world?)

Apparently, I am expected to be married by now. Or in the words on my illustrious pig farming "greats" Shouldn't you be looking for a nice young man? You're getting awfully behind my dear.

Of course it is unbelievable to assume that I would want to actually do something with my life like get a career before I shop around for a husband. Or have a life. Aren;t you done schooling yet, my dear? Gracious you are spending an awful lot of time there. What is it again that you study? Aren't you finished with that stuff yet?

No I am NOT finished with that "stuff". I know pig farming has worked out great for you guys but I want something else for myself thankyouverymuch. And I certainly don't want to be set up with any "nice boys" from the youth group.

22 is nowhere near the age the worry about being an "old maid" for fuck's sake. What's wrong with my relatives???

And literature is not a useless subject!

I know pig farming has worked out great for you guys...

There's your answer.

Hard to argue with success. :wicked:

(Stay on track, Dear Cerise. You're a wonderful writer.)

That's really the extent of my rant.  I hate stupid people.  And stupid questions.  And stupid people asking stupid questions.  It doesn't matter what religion or non-religion you are, if you are being stupid right now then I don't want to talk to you.

:vent:   :vent:   :vent:

Make that triple.

so....what's your problem?

I feel the same as you, Cerise. I often get stupid questions shot at me because of my disabilites. One question they asked me about my CP was that: "Did your legs break?" Often I answer these questions with "It was at birth. Happy?"

Sometime stupid hearing people says that deaf people NEVER hear anything.

Haven't they heard of "Residual hearing"?

Yeah, I can say I often meet stupid people. I attract them.

Cerise, I hope you get shot of stupid people in your life.

I can't get rid of them. It's impossible.

All I can do is be patient or start a scene.

"Life after all is meant to be lived"

I think stupid people are a life certainty, SillyGeezer. Get rid of one, ten more pop up in their place.

You kind of expect better from family though...if only because you're hoping the stupidity isn't inherited.

Don't worry. My Mum is very intelligent. (she protested in a gay rights protest in the late 70s) but my dad, though technically clever, is very brainwashed.

But I got the cleverness down pat. So there's little to worry.

I'm not quite sure if I fall into this particular category or not.

Does that mean I'm stupid?

I really don't know.

That's kind of a stupid question, huh?

How come jellybeans get slimy if you just suck on them?

That's really the extent of my rant.  I hate stupid people.  And stupid questions.  And stupid people asking stupid questions.  It doesn't matter what religion or non-religion you are, if you are being stupid right now then I don't want to talk to you.

:vent:   :vent:   :vent:

Make that triple.

I once read that we estimate as intelligent those who esteem our own selves as intelligent. Therefore, I think you are sooooo smart Cerise. Can I talk to you now?

I have exactly the same problem. More than anything else, I hate stupid people with mundane demeanours. You know the type; they tend to have a maximum of three topics of comversation, all of which revolve around their bowel-movements, or the price of baked beans these days, or worse, the weather. Something happens in my brain when I encounter one of these people; some fuse blows and I go into "automatic", which largely consists of just nodding my head and saying "Yeah," when I think my input is required. Boring, stupid people. Legitimate reason for genocide in my book.

• Admin
22 is nowhere near the age the worry about being an "old maid" for fuck's sake.  What's wrong with my relatives???

I entirely agree! My kids would get the "What's your hurry?" talk if they were talking marriage before having their career ducks in a row.

I highly recommend waiting.

22 is nowhere near the age the worry about being an "old maid" for fuck's sake.  What's wrong with my relatives???

I entirely agree! My kids would get the "What's your hurry?" talk if they were talking marriage before having their career ducks in a row.

I highly recommend waiting.

See how lucky you are, Cerise?

You're going to be an English teacher,

whereas Dave's kids are going to get

stuck being duck farmers.

If you must, you can always use this

little piece of information to your

advantage when confronting those

who wish to push you into something

that you're not ready for. :mellow:

:HaHa:

At times in my life people have asked me what my 'pet peeve' is and I always answered 'stupid people.' I never knew there were so many in the world though until I worked in an office environment. Not only bowel movements but sex life (glad but amazed you have one but are you really that comfortable giving full details to the whole world?) and reality shows. I think the collective IQ in that place couldn't have lit up a single 10-watt lightbulb.

bdp

:Doh:   I guess I'm gettin' off light by just not bein' related! :grin:

(Poor Cerise.  What sort of stupidity has now invaded your world?)

ms.pitchu, my thoughts exactly. what sort of stupidity are we combating at this moment in time. i have strong feelings that you, cerise, will overcome this recent bout with the people who you have described as such.

i have strong feelings that you, cerise, will overcome this recent bout with the people who you have described as such.

Yep. She'll smile and nod and sigh when in their company and continue to love them in spite of their doltishness. Then she'll go about the business of living her own life. 'Cause she's a smaht girl!

See how lucky you are, Cerise?

You're going to be an English teacher,

whereas Dave's kids are going to get

stuck being duck farmers.

Better watch it, Fwee, or Dave could just make a Smartass group just for you!

WTF??? How did I manage to double post?

22's an old maid, pig farming, people still do that?? Is this some weird time vacum thing??? Cerise mama Purple says "GO TO SCHOOL!"

What about comically funny stupid people, you know... people who act stupid to be funny :P , get a laugh out of you but are truelly smart and then act smart and your like, heebyjeeby what?

What about comically funny stupid people, you know... people who act stupid to be funny :P , get a laugh out of you but are truelly smart and then act smart and your like, heebyjeeby what?

Depends.

My mother can't stand those kind of people.

what about you then? cuase i am like that sometimes (oh and this is a surprise?)

It depends on my mood.

oh no avoid khan at all costs!! (runs around in circles) no where to hiiiide!!!

:P