Goodbye Jesus

I hate stupid people

Cerise

WTF??? How did I manage to double post?

Maybe Double Click? :grin:

woot double click double post, DAMN YOU BSOD!!! I was in the middle of a software transfer!!!

i hate stupid microsoft crashes

i hate stupid microsoft crashes

There's such a thing as a clever microsoft crash?

*goes to click "add reply" and windows goes tits up*

I just hope to be on the right side of someone's idea of stupid people. Cause I think it can be ambiguous. Scarry, when I have days my brain doesn't want to work.

But I hate stupid people, that will not reason with things. As long as someone is willing to reason or admit, they're not in a good mood. I think about giving the benefit of the doubt. But when it comes to bias, strong opionated people without the best of consideration of things.

Cause heretics, atheist seem stupid to Christians. And so many different reversed rolls of the eye's of each person's beholding.

I just hope someone will accept my stupid moments for humor. People don't see much humor in me. Here is a chance for it. :wicked:

See above.

I was just asking a stupid question to bug you

Lack of imagination. God I hate that. It's a subgroup of morons: people who cannot imagine something outside of their own experience.

Cerise, I feel for you. Pig farmers: nothing against 'em. In fact, glad they are there, but good god, education is the way up and OUT!

Oh and that "when are you gonna git hitched, young lady" sexist bull. arrrrrhhhhggggg. :glare:

I studied history at university, and my poor family just shook their heads in pity. But it has paid out very well in developing my interests and my career. Glad I did not listen to them, that's for sure.

There's such a thing as a clever microsoft crash?

*goes to click "add reply" and windows goes tits up*

:lmao:

The Clever Microsoft crashes, goes like this:

Blue Screen of Death

You have reached maximum amount of tolerance from the system from your stupid remarks and postings on silly websites about Microsoft. The system will now shutdown because it is soooo pissed. So get over it, will'ya!

YHBBS (You have been blue screened)

HAND (Have a nice day)

Oh, sorry, it probably fits better under the category of Smart-Ass Crash of Windows...

Apparently, I am expected to be married by now. Or in the words on my illustrious pig farming "greats" Shouldn't you be looking for a nice young man? You're getting awfully behind my dear.

You know, my parents have actually been very good about that, but then my dad is my stepmom's first husband. She didn't get married til reaching the ripe old age of 40. She dated a lot, and had a great deal of fun, but she didn't marry.

OTOH, my parents recently hosted a 50th anniversary party for some friends of theirs from my dad's lutheran church, and some people came whom I have known since I was a kid. Someone commented to me that "you know, your personality would really blossom if you got married." They really had no clue how stupid it sounded.

Yeah, like it's not good enough already? I'm 29, for goodness sake! I told them I'm not rushing into anything, even when I do find the right person.

:ugh:

Oh, sorry, it probably fits better under the category of Smart-Ass Crash of Windows...

Yep...

By the way... have I mentioned that you've got a great sense of humour?

Yep...

By the way... have I mentioned that you've got a great sense of humour?

:thanks: very kind!

I guess it's a family trait. And so is my talkative nature, me, a.k.a. mr.talkalot. Isak the Newt is starting to show the same annoying traits... aaargh... I can't stand my own humor transfered genetically to my kids! The kids have started to make puns too. uuugh... I'm a bad influence.

Two of my brothers and me were part of a group setting up an Easter show for a ecumenical festival, each year for four years. And we filled it with our own material of unique skits. Unfortunately some of the skits were to complicated and intricate that no one got it ... which caused uneasy silence... burrrh...

My cousins, uncles and siblings talk a lot, and fast and have great humor too.

For instance, one of my aunts talk so fast and so much that I wonder if she breathes through her skin, because she never takes a break in her verbal sequence, unless she is an alien and doesn’t need to breathe. I never could determine which…

I was 35 when I got married for the first time. I recommend waiting. It's a lot easier to know what you want if you spend some time knowing you.

A stupid comment from a stupid person:(ME)

I am one of those stupid people you are talking about. See, when I am talking to people on-line, I am capable of showing some intelligence. When I am talking to people face to face my mind freezes up. I have anxiety attacks. I have always been like this. I have been accused of being stupid, stuck up, or just dumb, because I can never think of anything to say.

So Please give us stupid people a break and try to understand that for some of us, it's not our IQ that is slow, just our social skills and trust of others.

Lack of imagination. God I hate that. It's a subgroup of morons: people who cannot imagine something outside of their own experience.

Same here. Like all the brainwashed idiots who call Harry Potter evil because they can't grasp the concept of fiction. Argh!

How come jellybeans get slimy if you just suck on them?

because they get fwee-spit on them?

From one of the many people who screwed up and got married wayyy too early, WAIT as long as you like Cerise. Even if that meant forever, who cares? It's your life, and you should only seek what makes you happy, not what makes everyone else think that you should be happy!

:grin:

Well, Here is a link to a Foamy the Squirrel rant about dating, and the most important point he repeatedly makes is that you don't need to have your exixtance justified by someone elses!

Libertus

because they get fwee-spit on them?
:mellow:

:grin: