Goodbye Jesus

I was wrong

kevin

muahhahahah, our Lord Satan has triumphed!!! We now have a new soul to use in the battle against Jesus and his weak pitiful father!!!!

Remember Kevin, you belong to lord Satan.....FOREVER!!!!!

I'm joking, by the way.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jay

• Ouroboros

• dogmatically_challenged

• kevin

:ohmy: well that's certainly unexpected.

good luck to you, though, kevin in your new role as apostate ;)

btw, i never much thought of you as a wanker.

FYI: I am no longer a christian. There I said it!

I feel pretty stunned reading that...

...I wonder whether you just want to play a trick on us...

...aaaah, anyway. Welcome back ;)

• Admin

I'm guessing this is the Kevin we are addressing: Old Forum Kevin

The name doesn't sound familiar, but welcome anyway.

I'm guessing this is the Kevin we are addressing: Old Forum Kevin

Yeah, that's him alright. :mellow:

Assuming your not trying to pull a fast one....welcome to free thinking.

hehehe...I was thinking the same thing too. He can be a little prankster at times!

I was thinking that too, but let's give him the benifit of the doubt? I mean, he isn't being annoying at least.

-Jake

I feel pretty stunned reading that...

...I wonder whether you just want to play a trick on us...

...aaaah, anyway. Welcome back ;)

I'm with the rest of these doubters -- for now. :Hmm:

Kevin, you know me. I've never really trusted you ever since our first little encounter. Let alone the little incident where you went out with a bang on the original forum.

So, just to let you know, I will be keeping my eye on you. If you step out of line, I will smite you, and I will show no mercy.

(as you can tell after reading those last couple of statements, things aren't so different on the outside. :HaHa: )

Welcome back to the forum, Kevin. :grin:

That's it, Armaggedon out of here!  :HaHa:
I smell cheese. :mellow:

:rolleyes:

:HaHa:

Thanks for the kind words guys, and no I am not pulling a fast one. We christians never lie.......Doh! This is hard to put into words at the moment. I have been feeling that I had lost my faith for about 6/7 months now. I had kept everything bottled up, but over the weekend I had a dream where I told everyone that I was no longer a believer. I awoke feeling the way some christians feel when they first accept christ. I felt happy and as if a heavy weight had been lifted from my shoulders. By the time I woke up, it could not be undone. I told my wife and then my son. For the first time, I could openly say what I felt without feeling guilty. It's only been 4 days now since coming out of the closet, so I am taking it one day at a time. No one in my church knows, so this is where the fun begins!

Please pray for me!

Kevin:

I told you that you were too curious and would end up here with the rest of us sinners. :HaHa:

Welcome, again. Your story will be an interesting one! Glad to hear that you really have been "saved". :HaHa:

Every Christian that comes here and posts, IMO, does it because they are starting to have disbeliefs.

Maybe I need to listen to more Sandi Patti and less Ozzie Osbourne.

Oh, you were listening to Sandi Patti too. Same here. She was in Sweden a few times.

Amazing.

Almighty Invisible BLUE Unicorn, I beseech you to implant your infinite wisdom into Kevin.  Grant that he experiences the joys of freethinking and never backslides into the world of superstition and false Xtian beast gods.  I pray in your exhalted name, amen.

OOOHH BUURRRRH That gave me a chill of recognition, and not the happy chill, but the spooky feeling and I could see the congregation in my head and the pastor saying something like that up-front...

:ugh:

It will take me a couple of minutes to recover from that flash-back!

:twitch:

Once again...

what the bloody frikken hell is going on here?  :eek:

Yo, Cerise, You're not in your game today, wazzup? You got a fever or sometin?

:grin:

muahhahahah, our Lord Satan has triumphed!!! We now have a new soul to use in the battle against Jesus and his weak pitiful father!!!! 

Remember Kevin, you belong to lord Satan.....FOREVER!!!!!

I'm joking, by the way.

You sure? :evil laughter while standing in the pentagram with lit candles around me:

That's it, Armaggedon out of here!  :HaHa:

I smell cheese. :mellow:

:rolleyes:

Then maybe you should...take a bath! :HaHa:

Why? :Hmm:

It isn't Monday yet. :shrug:

Then maybe you should...take a bath!  :HaHa:

Why? :Hmm:

It isn't Monday yet. :shrug:

Or Christmans... :shrug:

the summer brings about changes, and this is a huge change. well, kevin i didn't think you would drop the xtian label, but you did. may you create your own good luck from now on!

Awww... Fweethawt isn't realy that mean. *pat's Fweethawt on the back* Right?

oops...

Easy Fwee... put down the axe o' doom... :brutal_01:

CAN'T WE ALL JUST LOVE EACHOTHER!

-Jake

Yo, Cerise, You're not in your game today, wazzup? You got a fever or sometin?

:grin:

It's not me. It's everybody else. they've gone craaaaaazy. :fun:

I understand the skepticism here, but the way I see it is that if we give the recently deconverted the benefit of the doubt, we wouldn't be the ones with egg on our faces if it turned out to be a trick. I mean, consider how juvenile such a gag would be.

"Hahahaha! I fooled those stupid non-believers by lying to them!"

I couldn't imagine Christians all sitting around and laughing at something like that. So far, the only Christian to try to pull that sort of stunt was Paul Manata, and we all know that he's an extaordinary asshole, the level of which Kevin could never have achieved as an apologist.

I believe him when he says that he's no longer a Christian. I don't see what he could possibly gain by lying to us.

It's not that I don't believe Kevin.

It's that my first reaction upon hearing his deconversion after everything we've exchanged between us is a resounding WTF?!! :grin:

WoW! Since I never met Kevin in the old site, I guess from the responses that he got some people really upset! I couldn't find the threads in the archive, so I have noooo cluuuuuue.

I did not want to make a big song and dance about this *admission*. I don't see myself coming here now to argue with christians. I became a christian because I fell in love with christianity. My decision to leave initially left me feeling devastated, and I wanted to undo it so that I could go on without facing the consequences. I will take this one day at a time, as I have mentioned before. I can only say that I am so happy that I feel my head will explode. My wife even said tonight that she likes the new me! She was puzzled and wanted to know why I was so miserable before I became a christian, and why I have not reverted back to being miserable again. That was a good question. I answered that I know now what I have been missing these last 8 years of mental confinement. I can now truly appreciate how happy I could have been. I told myself I should be happy, but I wasn't. I won't babble on anymore. I really do appreciate your kind words, even though some of you find all this hard to believe. You simply lack faith.

Kevin:

WoW! Since I never met Kevin in the old site, I guess from the responses that he got some people really upset! I couldn't find the threads in the archive, so I have noooo cluuuuuue.

We're not going to get into it again.

Those threads are long gone. (deleted = Poof! GONE).

Let's just put it this way, Kevin is one of those people who you would love to sit down and have a beer or two with. But, by the time you were finished, you'd probably want to strangle him.

Then, the very next day, you'd be callin' him over to drink some more beer with you.

He's an alright guy. He just knows how to flip your switches when you're least expecting it. :HaHa:

If you looked up little stinker in the dictionary, you'd probably see a picture of him. :lmao:

I did not want to make a big song and dance about this *admission*. I don't see myself coming here now to argue with christians. I became a christian because I fell in love with christianity. My decision to leave initially left me feeling devastated, and I wanted to undo it so that I could go on without facing the consequences. I will take this one day at a time, as I have mentioned before. I can only say that I am so happy that I feel my head will explode. My wife even said tonight that she likes the new me! She was puzzled and wanted to know why I was so miserable before I became a christian, and why I have not reverted back to being miserable again. That was a good question. I answered that I know now what I have been missing these last 8 years of mental confinement. I can now truly appreciate how happy I could have been. I told myself I should be happy, but I wasn't. I won't babble on anymore. I really do appreciate your kind words, even though some of you find all this hard to believe. You simply lack faith.

Kevin:

This sounds really good, Kevvy. I'm happy for you.

Tell your wife that the reason you haven't reverted back to being miserable like you were before becoming a Christian is that you've grown.

You wouldn't be lying to her, and, after a while, you'll realize yourself that that is exactly what has happened here. Take charge of it, and keep the ball rollin'. Don't let it go. Ever!!!!