Goodbye Jesus

A Real God Doesn't Need Inscriptions

NimbusBirdMgp

Lately things have been really Irksome for me. I try occasionally each day to stay away from the computer, to let my mind wonder and try to rest from the summers inimicalness.

It was yesterday afternoon while trying to eat my Lunch\Dinner before my job work in the evenings.

It's been months and years now, since I haven't watched a lot of Public Broadcasting Network Television {PBS}. And the great NOVA\NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC Science Programs. Getting History in a Science manner is the only way I can understand History. In School, they represent History in a Political format, which makes me never learn it. And I think our Country has been too chauvinistic and bias for trying to make America a Christian Nation. Learning History in this manner, doesn't let anyone know the Nature side of other Cultures and what other views have been. Seeing History represented with actors, illustrations and narrations, helps me learn it better. Because my reading it, doesn't get through the irksome words and leaving my mind blank all the time.

I tuned in on my local channel to the PBS, to see what they where airing. I first was seeing an episode of (?) 'Documentary History of Livermore, California' Which was really interesting.

Followed was a 'NATION GEOGRAPHIC - 'GUNS, GERMS & STEEL' ... Part #?' - (How did the Spanish Inquistion conquer the Incas in South America?)

Watching this was like reading Revelations in the Bible, but not for the real wordings of it. But like it was changed to fit the chauvinistic God of Jesus Christ. Now it makes me wonder how much is really hidden secrets with the Christian Cult? To me as if Revelation was actually the Spanish Inquisitions Goal, rather than a real prophetic message. Like it was modified to look Trojin to the world, but underneigh it, was actually the Goals of the Spanish Inquistion to domanate the world. They do the trouble, and as always... There is a scapegoat setup for justifing the ruthless acts to be done.

What bothers me is why people always allow themselves to be gullible at school history. When the American History is chauvinistic and bias. And it takes the scholers of Science and Anthropologist on NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC to reveal the other sides of History for the FACTS!!!

The FACTS, that the Spanish Inquistion would say, their God is in a Book they hand over to the Native Americans as an ultimatum and confuse them about their God. A God from a Book?

Exactly what I've wondered about. If God is from Inscriptions, then why didn't he do a better job with that, even before Adam and Eve to follow?

Inscriptions and Faith is the Evil and Ruthless Powers of Man. Christianity should be Hated for its origion! I see it as the most Evil, Evils this Earth has experienced from it and those being gullible to it now. What in the world is the manner with people like this?

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the Post. I hadn't had the chance to see what was all the Threads going on for the day, when it was only three hours ago, that my first look at the members personalities Thread was going.

I'm not sure I made as much sense about what I meant about the Bible's book of Revelations. But now I'm thinking of explaining what I mean.

Reading the 7 Seals in Revelation is about Horsemanship Conquiring.

National Geographic was showing how the Spanards where conquiring by Horsemanship and having these powerful skills is what helped the Spanish Inquistion do their Conquiring.

National Geographic used a White Horse for their parody to show how the Spanards where crafted in horsemanship for their conquiring. To me using the White Horse, made me think of the First Seal.

They brought on with them the plaque of germs that also killed off Thousands of the native people. And the Blood Sheading. It was all like Revelations, while the Spanards made it out to look like it to be for this Christ.

But I think the Bible is Trojin. It looks like it is meant for Christ reading the Bible, when it was meant for the Spanish Inquistion to do what they wanted to do.

That is what this Bible stuff seems to me now. It was a Goal for the Spanish Inquistion. Christ is a myth to make it look like there was justice for what they did.

It's been months and years now, since I haven't watched a lot of Public Broadcasting Network Television {PBS}. And the great NOVA\NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC Science Programs. Getting History in a Science manner is the only way I can understand History. In School, they represent History in a Political format, which makes me never learn it.

I like the history channel (both the regular and the international one) and A&E. I took a course in American History in college and it was taught by a canadian. The benefit was that we were able to get a different perspective.

Right now we are reading about the Early American Indians, it is very frustrating because there isn't much on the Paleo Indians. However, we're coupling that with literature written by Indians of the past. Story format brings things out so much better and I love that about whole and living books. To read how they saw Christians is amazing, something that you cannot feel in a couple of textbook pages, it makes it so much richer.

I was living in OK when I was taught state history and it was taught by an indian.