Goodbye Jesus

ARGH!

Darkenmoon

Maybe I've just been lucky... but when I sell stuff on ebay I typically have smart ebayers. But yesterday and today I had several auctions end. I had one ebayer who is all about 1. Wanting me to sell him something I had listed on ebay which didn't sell and 2. Wants to pay shipping on only 1 item he won instead of all 3. Now I am a nice person and I combine shipping. But this guy doesn't want to get that combining shipping doesn't mean I give him the other for free basically. Shipping still costs darn it. I offer it at like 1/2 the normal cost since I can put it in the same package and such... but darn it the post office still charges me and I'm not going to eat the cost. I've explained this about 5 times to this guy now and it's really starting to piss me off. By the way... this is all for Christian stuff I finally got around to selling. GRR. Thanks for listening/reading.

I feel your frustration. Honest I do <been there Grr>

Now when I sell on Ebay I have flat shipping costs for each item that include a buck or two for gas and materials and also list the discounted rate for multiple items period. I try and be courtious to buyers but stick strictly to my original terms if they don't like it they don't have to buy and I relist after reporting why the sale was not completed so I get the credit.

PR

I feel your frustration. Honest I do <been there Grr>

Now when I sell on Ebay I have flat shipping costs for each item that include a buck or two for gas and materials and also list the discounted rate for multiple items period. I try and be courtious to buyers but stick strictly to my original terms if they don't like it they don't have to buy and I relist after reporting why the sale was not completed so I get the credit.

PR

Yep, I hear you. I like flat shipping for each item. What I should do is say how much each additional item is as well so they quit their whining. But I'd not had someone whine like this before. I've always had nice courteous people.