Goodbye Jesus

TBN (7/27)

Guest grammi

Guest grammi

I didn't see it all but apparently the epicopal church did something nice for gays... the preacher basically said real Christians should leave that church.... :ugh:

Goodbye Jesus

Becuase of course only that preachers sect belongs to the group of "real Xtians".

I didn't see it all but apparently the epicopal church did something nice for gays... the preacher basically said real Christians should leave that church....  :ugh:

Harold Camping, the host of the radio show titled, The Open Forum, has been preaching to his followers for a couple of years now that the bible "clearly states" that God is finished with his work through the churches and that anyone who still attends church is going against the will of God.

You can read about it HERE, at one of those links. As you will see, he has started quite an uproar between various churches and denominations. :grin:

A SIDE NOTE: I hate that motherfucker with a blind and raging passion, but I'm so glad that he is sticking to his "word" when it comes to preaching against the church. :woohoo:

I don't even get TBN here in upstate NY. 

What? You poor thing! You don't know what you're missing. We get to watch non-stop footage of Jan Crouch with her 6 foot-tall pink hair-do and enough make-up to make Tammy Fay Baker jealous and her husband looking like some born-again version of Colonel Sanders with their teary pleas for your money.

Maybe you can get satellite. They always have TBN included in the service package. And who knows, if you send them some "seed" money, God might increase their...um, I mean...your prosperity ten-fold. :wicked: