Goodbye Jesus

The One True Clock

Francois Tremblay

That's the guy who has his ten point argument that he repeats over and over ?

Oh jeez... I had no idea. He's far more annoying here than I remember.

The show just ended. I was so close to just tossing my headphones across the room so many times.

Well I'm glad you guys "liked" it ?

There needs to be a little more discipline for people like Matt. I would have turned his audio down and said, "Matt, I'll let you say what you have to say, but you don't own this show. Let me finish what I'm saying before you start talking."

Maybe you should come on the show next time ;)

Me? :grin: I don't know what I could add to it other than telling him to shut up long enough for someone else to talk. Once you start getting into hardcore philosophy, I usually kind of mouse away. This is why you don't see my jumping into the objectivity/subjectivity topic, because I literally have nothing to say.

I try to read and listen and keep up with them, though. Maybe one day. Until then, I'm content to make fun of the light-weight creationists like Hovind and Gastrich. I've gone after Gastrich a couple times now, and I think he wants me to believe that he's killfiled me on Usenet.

There I go talking about Gastrich again. :HaHa:

OMG Gastrich has killfilled you. I guess there's nothing left to do but leave in shame, never to return again.