Goodbye Jesus

Pagans, Witches are Fucking Morons Too

Guest ElGuapo

I think you missed my point.  I feel like just because ElCrappo is an atheist, we are holding back on him, and managing to turn this around on the christians.  Yes, yes, yes, I know what the bible says.  We all do.  But if ElCrappo was a Christian, we would have double pages in this thread blasting him for his idiocy.  Everything negative doesn't have to be rerouted to christianity somehow. 

Besides, he did call for the deaths of christians too, as well as other relgions- not just witches and pagans.  I think TAP had a right to say something.

In other words you are saying challenging Tap here is a thread hijack. While I agree with TFTs points regarding her CD I also agree with you that there might be a better time and place to challenge it.

Ok, you can both shoot me now. [ducking for cover]

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dogmatically_challenged

• a midnight star

• Ouroboros

• BeccasStillSeeking

People who eat chocolate really piss me off.  Comments anyone?

Just kidding, since I'm one of them...

Yeah, I hope they all get acne and like can't go to their senior prom 'cause their like embarassed and stuff!

In other words you are saying challenging Tap here is a thread hijack.  While I agree with TFTs points regarding her CD I also agree with you that there might be a better time and place to challenge it. 

Agreed.

I started a new thread here.

Hijacking is only bad if the original topic had substance.

Let's sneak our Biblical errancy and ethical arguments past security and hijack this awful thread to the ground. :HaHa:

I am a pagan. I have chosen not to be offended by his comments for the simple fact that he sounds just like I did when I left xtianity. I had been hurt and degraded by the christians so much that it was painful.

SO, I am going to ask you, what happened? Why are you so upset? You want to talk as people, not as believing in this or that?

Look, people are people. There are some (ok very few) christians who actually try to live by what they believe. Unfortunantly, I have seen so very few. Most are pompus, my way or hell type of people. If you don't look a certain way, act a certain way, then you are not good enough. But this is an affliction that affects the human race to begin with. You can take all the religions in the world and irradicate them, you will still come up against the same close minded, pompus, deceiving, back-stabbing assholes.

The difference is that while christians believe that they can do anything and as long as they ask for forgiveness from god, it never happened. (I have been told this before by a "christian" who raped me when I was 11), THe minister agreed with this.

Pagans like myself believe that we will be accountable for ALL our actions. We do not care if you join or not. We do not care if you believe in the same things.

I have said it before here and I will say it again.

Your choice of a path, whether it is a particular religious path or even no path at all, is up to YOU as a person. I have as much a right to believe what I do as you have the right to choose your own path. Disagree with it? OK fine, what ever makes you content and whatever makes you fit in your own skin. There is no reason to disrespect me for my choice, I shall never judge you the same way.

ElGuapo, your hatred is not welcome here. I'm asking you to tone it down.

Leaving Christianity sometimes creates a vacuum, a sense of emptiness. There are many people who upon leaving Christianity choose to search out other faiths to see if they might find something of substance, a place to hang their hat, so to speak. Many of them make temporary stops along their journey, sampling from here and there.

Aren't we are all searching for truth? There are countless avenues of spiritual exploration available. There is no need to decry belief systems you don't adhere to in such a crude and tasteless manner.

Please don't make into enemies those who are fellow-seekers of truth or enlightenment. This is an Ex-Christian site, not a hate site. Our purpose here is to encourage those who have left Christianity, not to promote intolerance towards the various spiritual directions they might choose to take.

-Reach

Wow....

That's quite the rant, ElGuapo.

I dunno man, I hope you're not serious about wanting those people to die, cuz offing a bunch of people with beliefs different than you is not and has never been an effective solution. In fact, it probably has the OPPOSITE affect. Look at the Jews.

The only solution to ignorance (not saying all pagans/Christians are) is education.

Oh, boy, I can't believe that I am about to disagree with one of my favorite ExCer's!

There's always a first time for everything! :grin:

TAP, although loving, supports her beliefs in justifying biblegod throwing all sinners and unbelievers into eternal suffering.  A belief that people deserve eternal torture because they don't believe or have "sinned" according to the bible, to me, that is the purest form of evil (not those who believe it but they deity, oh you all know what I mean).

True, but I don't think TAP wants people to be killed for having a different faith, that's what I mean. I don't think she subscribe to that part of the Bible, where the law demands killing sinful people etc.

She might think and belief in eternal damnation, but I don't see it as the same thing in the sense that whatever comes after this life is the same as shorten someones life. Killing to speed up the process is an active role that no one should even consider to take. And TAP is not like that.

Don't get me wrong though, I do not promote the hate or killing of anyone.  Some of my dearest friends are Christians and believe just as TAP does, they are not hateful by any means.  However, they do believe it's okay, to allow people to suffer for eternity because the love their god and believe there is no evil in him.  They just haven't had there eyes open yet to see they hypocrisy of biblegod.

Again, my opinion is that there is a difference in belief of an eternal damnation, and a belief in killing someone now because they are different.

In both cases they have an animosity towards other faiths (which we have too, but we have it towards all religions), but only in one case they really would mean ending a life - and that's taking an active role.

34 hours and 7 minutes.

?????

That's how long it took.

????????

I was wondering how long it would take after SavedbyFaith left the battlefield, before some member of this site would find something to piss someone off.  34 hours and 7 minutes from when SBF posted departure until THIS threads arrival.

I knew it would just be a matter of time before someone got tired of the peace and quiet, and started some pissing contest, or spouted off something stupid/hateful to get everyone up in arms.

I ALMOST started a pool, but I figured someone would do it deliberately to rig the bet.

But anyway.  It seems that if we don't have Xians to chew on, someone comes along to pick a fight with another group.

It's as if people aren't happy unless they're stirring up trouble.

I just thought I'd point that out.  Pardon me while I go back to the "Chocolate thread" for some humor and joy.  Those tired of bullshit may feel free to join me.      :bukkake:

Okay! Now that's it! Now it's my turn! I'm leaving!

Out-In

Damn! I couldn't stay away for very long... :lmao:

People who eat chocolate really piss me off.  Comments anyone?

Just kidding, since I'm one of them...

YOU WILL BOIL IN THE ETERNAL POT OF BROCCOLI FOR THOSE WORDS!!!

j/k

:lmao:

As an atheist I find these fucking bullshit artists just as annoying as any Jebus fucker!

Hey! Don't touch the artists! We have some cool cartoonists on this site, and I don't want to lose them.

it also says stone your children if they disobey but i highly doubt TAP has stoned her children lately. ;)

But there were a lot of kids getting stoned in the 60s... :HaHa:

That law about stoning disobedient kids, is such a stupid law.

All children are disobedient sometime, so if everyone really followed it in Israel back then, they all would have died out... no children left... the survival of the fittest would have been in full effect... natural selection.

Stupid Law -> No Survivors

/RANT ON

Just when I think I've influenced most of those around me against xtianity I find that the whole idiot pagan/wicca culture crawls out of their sewer. WTF? Subscription to superstition is subscription to superstion no matter what!!! If you're a pagan or a witch then I hate to tell you this, but you're a fucking moron! You're as big a moron as any dumbass xtian! You are no different! As an atheist I find these fucking bullshit artists just as annoying as any Jebus fucker! In my opinion, every witch, pagan, chrisitan, hindu, etc. should be fucking killed. The only way to progress the human race is to eradicate these fucking nut jobs! MAGIC IS MAKE BELIEVE YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/I'll fuck your mother goddess.

/RANT OFF

Hey. Asshole? Some of those people are my friends. This is an ex-Christian forum, not an I FUCKIN' HATE EVERYTHING RELIGIOUS AND YOU ALL NEED TO DIE RARARAAAAAAAA forum.

Spew your hate elsewhere.

The kind of stuff ElGuapo writes is the kind of stuff that would have convinced me that I needed to remain in Christianity.  My whole life, all I was taught was that if one became an atheist, they would turn into hateful people with no concern for life.  I would have read ElG's comments and said, "yup, church was right."

Atheists who disdain anyone with ANY SPIRITUALITY WHATSOEVER annoy the piss out of me. SPIRITUALITY IS AN INDIVIDUAL CHOICE. If you choose to live your life without it, cool. Hating anyone who actually DOES believe in something beyond the material, however, is just as bad as some fundie hating THEM for being a "Godless heathen".

I have a whole lot of Pagan friends. They do not proselytize. Not a one of them batted an eye when I said I couldn't consider myself Pagan anymore. There are nuts amongst them, as in any crowd of people, and I myself take the whole magick thing with a meter-wide grain of salt. But this explosion of bile from El Guapo is so out of bounds it makes me wonder if he was trolling for the fuck of it.

Very true, we don't really call for people's premature death on the site.

But I think ElG was just a tad worked up over something, so I'm interested in if the witches killed his cat, ate his pudding, cursed the coffee, stole the remote and burned his newspaper as an offering or something...

He probably had a Witch refuse to sleep with him.

/snark

/RANT ON

As someone who enjoys a nice rant myself at times I think some people are over reacting to what El G had to say. He has his feelings and I'm sure deep down if it came down to it he wouldn't want all people who believe in some kind of rediculous god to be killed. I'm sure this hyperbole is the result of him being pissed off while he wrote this. Of course I could be wrong and he could just be a huge Slayer fan or someone who's into mass death?

If you don't like what he said then leave it alone. Or speak up. It's up to you because we should all be able to say what we have on our minds. But just stop with "this thread needs to be removed" bullshit.

Just my $0.039....

For every political cause, religion, philosophy, and organization, there are going to be radicals who will appear nuts to the general population.

Don't expect Christianity and Islam to be the only causes with extremists.

/RANT ON

Just when I think I've influenced most of those around me against xtianity I find that the whole idiot pagan/wicca culture crawls out of their sewer. WTF? Subscription to superstition is subscription to superstion no matter what!!! If you're a pagan or a witch then I hate to tell you this, but you're a fucking moron! You're as big a moron as any dumbass xtian! You are no different! As an atheist I find these fucking bullshit artists just as annoying as any Jebus fucker! In my opinion, every witch, pagan, chrisitan, hindu, etc. should be fucking killed. The only way to progress the human race is to eradicate these fucking nut jobs! MAGIC IS MAKE BELIEVE YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/I'll fuck your mother goddess.

/RANT OFF

Okay, that's it. I'm pagan, proudly so (with an agnostic underneath). It would be one thing if this guy politely stated his opinion. But this hate-filled vitriolic bullshit is WAY out of line. Nobody on the planet has to believe what I do, nor do they have to like it. But to say that people like me need to be killed, that ain't cool. :Wendywhatever:

Seems it really bothers you that there are pagans, eh? GOOD. Get over yourself, a-hole. Like Becca said, my religious path is my choice, and nobody's business but my own.

Zoe was polite enough to wish you a nice day, even after you insulted the intelligence of pagans everywhere. That was very generous of her. I am not so generous. I hope you have a shitty day, in fact, surrounded by more annoying fluffy bunnies than you've ever encountered in your life. In fact I hope your car stalls in the middle of the biggest regional pagan Lammas celebration your community has seen in the last 40 years.

Or is this all just a cowardly post and run trolling? :asshole2:

I do have to say I found your "rant" rather amusing. You clearly have little or no idea what you're spewing out. I guess I would have been more offended if I handnt heard *yawn* similar rants from xtians once they found out about my "pagan" beliefs.

I choose not to discuss my beliefs unless asked specifically, and even then Im not all that fond of the discussion.

btw:

:loser:

I think people who think people should be killed should be killed! Stupid killing fuckers! Kill 'em all!

*implodes in a logic loop of hypocrisy*

Guest Dragonblade

Hello ElGuapo,

It is pretty evident you are a miserable human being. You are filled with hatred not only for yourself but for everyone. The reasons for that only you can answer, but doubt you have the balls to face. It is much easier to just want to off everyone around you because you are such a pathetic loser.

I would suggest you take your own life as soon as possible. You will never find peace and happiness regardless of your surroundings, so your only solution is to end your misery. Use the method of your choice (as long as it affects only yourself) and exit stage right. You are a waste of human flesh, not worthy of the air you breathe or food you eat that others could have.

yeah, I'm not really sure you picked up on the sarcasm ;)

See this way I can be a total bitchy mc-bitch bitch without stooping.

Nah, I got it. :) I just decided to stoop this time.

Can I borrow that "bitchy mcbitch bitch" sometime? :D

Hello ElGuapo,

It is pretty evident you are a miserable human being.  You are filled with hatred not only for yourself but for everyone.  The reasons for that only you can answer, but doubt you have the balls to face.  It is much easier to just want to off everyone around you because you are such a pathetic loser.

I would suggest you take your own life as soon as possible.  You will never find peace and happiness regardless of your surroundings, so your only solution is to end your misery.  Use the method of your choice (as long as it affects only yourself) and exit stage right.  You are a waste of human flesh, not worthy of the air you breathe or food you eat that others could have.

Welcome Dragonblade. That's quite a first post.

Hello ElGuapo,

It is pretty evident you are a miserable human being.  You are filled with hatred not only for yourself but for everyone.  The reasons for that only you can answer, but doubt you have the balls to face.  It is much easier to just want to off everyone around you because you are such a pathetic loser.

I would suggest you take your own life as soon as possible.  You will never find peace and happiness regardless of your surroundings, so your only solution is to end your misery.  Use the method of your choice (as long as it affects only yourself) and exit stage right.  You are a waste of human flesh, not worthy of the air you breathe or food you eat that others could have.

Wow. You might want to give him the benefit of the doubt though. He perhaps just had a bad day or as Hans suggested, had a bad experience. Personally I find your post just as offensive, but I'll try and give you the same benefit of the doubt.