Goodbye Jesus

Pagans, Witches are Fucking Morons Too

Guest ElGuapo

I think people who think people should be killed should be killed!  Stupid killing fuckers!  Kill 'em all!

*implodes in a logic loop of hypocrisy*

I have to disagree with your logical loop, but I do hope that those chocolate religion guys break out into a horrible acne rash they're just so superficially sweet don't you think? :HaHa:

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dogmatically_challenged

• a midnight star

• Ouroboros

• BeccasStillSeeking

As someone who enjoys a nice rant myself at times I think some people are over reacting to what El G had to say.  He has his feelings and I'm sure deep down if it came down to it he wouldn't want all people who believe in some kind of rediculous god to be killed.  I'm sure this hyperbole is the result of him being pissed off while he wrote this.  Of course I could be wrong and he could just be a huge Slayer fan or someone who's into mass death? 

If you don't like what he said then leave it alone.  Or speak up.  It's up to you because we should all be able to say what we have on our minds.  But just stop with "this thread needs to be removed" bullshit.

I agree. ElG was just really pissed and let it out. We shouldn't take it to literal (have we become fundies too?) what he said. :)

We got our share in the N.W. No pagan ever called me sinner. I never heard one use the S word. Same with a few hindu's I met.

Hello ElGuapo,

It is pretty evident you are a miserable human being.  You are filled with hatred not only for yourself but for everyone.  The reasons for that only you can answer, but doubt you have the balls to face.  It is much easier to just want to off everyone around you because you are such a pathetic loser.

I would suggest you take your own life as soon as possible.  You will never find peace and happiness regardless of your surroundings, so your only solution is to end your misery.  Use the method of your choice (as long as it affects only yourself) and exit stage right.  You are a waste of human flesh, not worthy of the air you breathe or food you eat that others could have.

Eeeh... Okay... Welcome DragonBlade... methinks... :scratch:

Let us all have a big killing spree! YAY! :brutal_01:

:grin:

Guest Son of Belial
Usually when people start with "magick" this and "magick" that...I say:

"Not being able to spell doesn't make you more magical."

Then of course they say: "I spell it with  a K to differentiate between what I do and stage magic."

And then I say: "Stage magicians call themselves illusionists.  and when you are verbally speaking, how do you pronounce the extra K...or do you say; 'magic...with a K on the end.'"

Yeah i'm a big smartass.  But you have to love me.  No seriously...it's my rule.  muhahaha

One of the reasons people spell "magic" with a "k" was Crowley. He began spelling it that way so that the word fulfilled one or another of his numerology ideas.

Guest Son of Belial
I agree. ElG was just really pissed and let it out. We shouldn't take it to literal (have we become fundies too?) what he said. :)

I don't know about that. He replied a couple of times after that when people told him to calm down, and he pretty much came back with "I don't care, they should still die, if someone had killed me before I deconverted, good, I deserved it."

Maybe he just has a deathwish. A lot of bullies and sadists are just secret masochists who want someone to come along and kill them because they won't do it themselves.

Regardless, deathwish or not, one thing I'm sure of is that he's a dick.

I thought this was a safe place to mouth off against religious idiocy?

I think it's safe to say that this is also a safe place to mouth off against idiocy in general, though I'm not sure that your particular affliction should be termed as such. For sure, you are about as hateful and disgusting as the average religious zealot, but I think it's more a form of psychosis than any fault of your own. Your brand of... I hesitate to call it "evil", but that's how it would be termed in common parlance, seems to be the one of the things that put me off of religion entirely. Why would God create people who are so fucked in the head? Or why would he allow people to become so...?

Oh the eternal mystery!

PS Sure, pagans are kinda lame.

PPS Back after a year (I used to post as Redshift) and this is the first post I have to read?? Dammit.

elGuapo,

This is Strike One.

In my opinion, every witch, pagan, chrisitan, hindu, etc. should be fucking killed.

This violates the very spirit and purpose of Exchristian Dot Net.

For shits and giggles, I will require you to read the Board Guidlines.

I will allow not a single further pointed threat of murder be posted here in Dave's House. To do so again will find your posting privileges suspended.

k, Holder of Dave's Hammer, L.

>edit: Where I am not Pagan/Witch, several of my extended Family are. You'll have a hellova time coming to "kill them all". Any fool trying earns a free Ballistics Party given in their honor. My tools are regulated to at least 750 meters. Come no closer with criminal intent and tools in hand

PPS Back after a year (I used to post as Redshift) and this is the first post I have to read?? Dammit.

Great timing!

Welcome back JFD. Look forward to getting to know you.

I think it's safe to say that this is also a safe place to mouth off against idiocy in general, though I'm not sure that your particular affliction should be termed as such. For sure, you are about as hateful and disgusting as the average religious zealot, but I think it's more a form of psychosis than any fault of your own. Your brand of... I hesitate to call it "evil", but that's how it would be termed in common parlance, seems to be the one of the things that put me off of religion entirely. Why would God create people who are so fucked in the head? Or why would he allow people to become so...?

Oh the eternal mystery!

Welcome back - it's good to have you here again.

What???? Does everybody have me in their ignore list, or have you all decided that I have nothing to contribute?

Oh the eternal mystery!

Sure, pagans are kinda lame.

Get togethers where all the food is made from scratch is lame? Homade beer ,pop and sweets is lame?!

I can overlook the superstition for free food and good company that totaly rocks! Heehee! And they know I'm atheist.

Welcom back Redshift...

About frackin' time you made it back to party!

kevinL.

Welcom back Redshift...

About frackin' time you made it back to party!

kevinL.

God, I swore I wouldn't even post - just have a look at what's been going down, but just can't fuckin' help myself. :)

Welcome back then Redshift.

You've missed some really good, red-hot debates the last couple of weeks!

What???? Does everybody have me in their ignore list, or have you all decided that I have nothing to contribute?

No? I don't have you on my i/l. But I looked back and didn't see a question that I could respond to... so what was your question again? I must have missed it. :shrug:

Not in THIS life, my dear! We all see you. (P.S. - you really SHOULD close your window shades! Drool! :jerkoff: )

Guest Son of Belial

Obviously I'm a Pagan, but I have never tried to "convert" people. I plan to make pamphlets for the Church of Pagan Unity, but that is not to convert people so much as it is to let people know that such a church exists, should they be interested.

I personally don't care what they believe or if they want to join or not, and certainly don't believe that everyone who rejects the Church of Pagan Unity will burn in Hell or whatever. It's just there so that Pagans can have some fellowship and rejoice in both their similarities and their diversity.

We even accept athiests and so forth if they wished to join, assuming for some reason they wanted to. I'm not sure what I believe yet, strongly, and I'm almost half-athiest: in that I believe what I see as gods could very well be beings of my own creation, or energy forms we've given power to.

So anyway, the idea that Pagans are "just as bad" and "wanting to convert" people may be true of some, but certainly not from me.

Me neither Hans.

Yeah, I know you do. I just wanted to clarify my standpoint. :)

Obviously I'm a Pagan, but I have never tried to "convert" people. I plan to make pamphlets for the Church of Pagan Unity, but that is not to convert people so much as it is to let people know that such a church exists, should they be interested.

I personally don't care what they believe or if they want to join or not, and certainly don't believe that everyone who rejects the Church of Pagan Unity will burn in Hell or whatever. It's just there so that Pagans can have some fellowship and rejoice in both their similarities and their diversity.

We even accept athiests and so forth if they wished to join, assuming for some reason they wanted to. I'm not sure what I believe yet, strongly, and I'm almost half-athiest: in that I believe what I see as gods could very well be beings of my own creation, or energy forms we've given power to.

So anyway, the idea that Pagans are "just as bad" and "wanting to convert" people may be true of some, but certainly not from me.

Pagan winter solstice totaly rocks. Portland Oregon got thier share of Pagans and so far they been nice to me. My girlfriend is quaker and I met quaker pagans through my girlfriend.

I see nothing wrong with letting other solitary Pagans know that there are others in town.

I hope more people become Pagans were I live to bring some ballance in religious diversity. Too many xers in town sux.

But thats just me. hehe.

Me too. :grin:   I'm glad you did clarify.  Sometimes, I try to get things to come off in the right way, but they don't.  Thanks for not beating me up.

Actually, I didn't see the difference until you challenged me there, so it was good you disagreed. Made me think about what I meant.

Pagan winter solstice totaly rocks. Portland Oregon got thier share of Pagans and so far they been nice to me. My girlfriend is quaker and I met quaker pagans through my girlfriend.

I see nothing wrong with letting other solitary Pagans know that there are others in town.

I hope more people become Pagans were I live to bring some ballance in religious diversity. Too many xers in town sux.

But thats just me. hehe.

I don't want to beat you up DC, but isn't it double standard to say the Pagans can spread their message, while Christians can not? :scratch:

Even if Pagans seem nicer and innocent, that's where more advanced and bigger, bad-er things can start... just thinking...

When Christians started (maybe gnostic/pagan/mystic) was ok, but Paul took it and made a church religion and oppression.

Don't take it the wrong way, I'm not beating you up, just want to talk about it... ;)