Goodbye Jesus

Nikos The Ex-ephraim Cultist Versus The Youtube Apologist

PiracyOfTheHead

Doc, peanutting is allowed.

Ah good then, I think I'll sit back and see how this goes then.

Apologist, there is a shoutbox at the top of the site that might help you two formulate your preliminaries before you get to posting.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PiracyOfTheHead

• Apologist325

• nightflight

• MathGeek

Top Posters In This Topic

Nikos,

I think it would be earier for you to send me a statement of your best arguments against the monastery and against Christianity, and I will sent you a response. I don't think this forum thing is going to work. A chat room would be easier.

And Apologist, My name is Nikos, not "this person" I ask that you respect me as a human being, not one to be thrown in the pit.

What is your name?

Just call me Apologist. You asserted the Bible was a pacxk of lies. Can you give me an example of one lie? Also, it would be easier if they have a chat room here.

You cant even give a name?? Fine.

The bible is a contruct of the Emperor Constantine and his Bishop from the council of Nicaea 325 AD, it has had to be revised thousands of times it is not supported by archaeological evidence, it is contradicted by science as whole, its names and dates are off, it is an evolving book that does not contain the same statements it once did.

The biggest lie, of course is in its spiritual claims, this entire website is a testament to the fact that Jesus and the Trinity do not exist, these people have cried out to god and been ignored, forget the archaeological evidence, forget the fact that the earth is proven not to be as old as the bible but millions of years, forget all that, the spiritual truths contained are false. I can give you fact after fact that every story in it was taken from pagan religions, astro-theology and that Jesus is non other than a mirror image of an egytpitan deity named Horus, and again all that aside, it has failed so many people that there are websites devoted to healing the spiritual and/or psychological problems of those who have tried to follow it.

Jesus promised that anyone that called on his name would find salvation, he promised they would find the truth, if Orthodoxy is the truth why havent all Christians been led to Orthodoxy??

It is a pack of lies and anyone here can tell you numerous reasons why, I have asked you to only point to the spiritual ones.

Where is Jesus for those that have called upon him?? Why are there so many hurting people on this site that devoted years, decades, lifetimes to seriously seeking his will and been left in the void??

Why werent they led to Orthodoxy?? If all the people here have asked for the truth why were they not shown Orthodoxy??

This discussion is between me and Nikos. His experience is an exception to the general norm. He has committed the error of making his particular experience into a universal truth. Most monks (99.9%) do not have the same negative experience has he has. His argument against the Church might have carried weight if his experience was universal today, and in the Church's 2,000 year history. But it's not.

Well then send him a private message, dickhead.

Oh, excuse me; is it Mr. Head?

Nikos,

I think it would be earier for you to send me a statement of your best arguments against the monastery and against Christianity, and I will sent you a response. I don't think this forum thing is going to work. A chat room would be easier.

Well you lasted all of an hour...less than most protestants.

Its not surprising.

I did, but he invited me here. Calling people names is indicative of the fact that atheists cannot be moral without God. They claim they can, but their actions prove otherwise.

You never answered my question. I'll ask it again for the third time. Give me one lie in the Bible.

I did, but he invited me here. Calling people names is indicative of the fact that atheists cannot be moral without God. They claim they can, but their actions prove otherwise.

Well tardo, I never claimed to be moral. Besides, one person (me) acting immorally doesn't mean all atheists are immoral. Sound familiar?

Yes, but I've never seen a moral atheist. But I HAVE seen moral Christians.

You never answered my question. I'll ask it again for the third time. Give me one lie in the Bible.

One lie??

Lets start at the beginning.

God created man 6-10,000 years ago.

Mankind has lived here at least 100,000 years as we know him.

How about the earth being created in six days? Rabbits chewing their cuds? God saying he would spare Sodom if 10 righteous people were found there (what, were there no children in Sodom? Or is that age-of-accountability thing even more bullshit?).

Or my personal favorite, God is Love. (And if you don't believe it he will hurt you forever.)

I've seen immoral atheists, and immoral Christians. Swaggart? Bakker? Haggard? Lea? All the Catholic clergymen who sexually assaulted kids?

Apologist,

You told me I was delusional for rejecting Orthodoxy, now you want to debate the validity of the scriptures, I call upon my friends at ExC as witnesses as my examples, as my proofs that the bible has lied, that is absolutely fair, stay the course, you talk about saints, many of them were martyred, can you not handle a forum debate??

The fact that Jesus is called The Prince of Peace and yet he brings a sword to divide families and nations.

I have seem many moral Christians too because society is dominated by them. Your ilk drive the atheists into hiding.

One lie??

Biblical Creationsim give a range between 6,000 to 10,000 years. It's not a fixed number. And the Bible never uses the number 6,000 years. This idea is believed by young earth creationists. And there is ample evidence against the idea that man has been here for 100,000 years.

Can you just send me your best argument to my Youtube channel? This is getting silly because I have to keep going in and out of this website just to find the latest post.

No, you were the first one to mention the Bible. You said it was a "pack of lies." I asked for one example. You haven't given one.

One lie??

Biblical Creationsim give a range between 6,000 to 10,000 years. It's not a fixed number. And the Bible never uses the number 6,000 years. This idea is believed by young earth creationists. And there is ample evidence against the idea that man has been here for 100,000 years.

No, actually there is not. Orthodoxy teaches that Satan has deceived the world and all the scientists that say this, but the entire body of scientific evidence holds to empirical evidence, not the word of god or Orthodoxy. There is no ample proof that man has not existed any less than 100,000 years.

Only because you were taught this do you believe it. No evidence backs you up, only the scriptures and your faith.

Can you just send me your best argument to my Youtube channel? This is getting silly because I have to keep going in and out of this website just to find the latest post.

We need a link, brother. Or is your account called "The YouTube Apologist".

No at the top of the page, just click on VIEW NEW POSTS

We need a link, brother. Or is your account called "The YouTube Apologist".

He is here

http://www.youtube.com/user/Apologist325

Well, I'm sorry for calling you dickhead and tardo. But you are full of shit if you think Christians are any better than non.

Greeeeeaaaaat! His channel almost reads like my old "CatholicHead" channel.

Orthodoxy does not teach that Satan has deceived scientists. Can you give me the name or source of one Orthodox figure who made this claim? Even if man did exist 100,000 years ago, this does not threated the biblical messege because the Bible does not give dates. Many Christians believe in an old earth theory. But there is an extensive body of scientific liturature showing that man can't possibly be older then 6,000 years old. There is no archaeological or anthropological evidence for the position you have claimed.