Goodbye Jesus

A Possibal Seconed Chance?

LastKing

A couple of days ago I discoverd an old freind is on Facebook. One of the victims of my right winged republicans days. The last time we talk I idoticly went on about how great america is for invading Iraq. (In other words I was smug flag humping ass hole) and the last time we herd from her she got into a fight with my Poltical exstreamist sister. Now looking back I feel alwful for things that were said and have wanted to apologise to her for a long long time. Well on friday I try to make contack with her. So far I have not herd from her but if I can start talking to her, get my chances to say I am sorry and ern her forgivness (maby the freindship again) I think I can get little of my peace of mind back. I would go into more detail on what happen but I like to keep that private.

Wish me luck.

You could include that you have changed since you last spoke to her and you are sorry for what your sister said to her.

{{LastKing}} It's an honorable thing to apologize from your heart. All you can do is what you feel is right, and wish her peace. Hopefully she'll have the grace to accept your apology.

Conflict with family members over beliefs, opinions/views, is really emotional isn't it. Harder to deal with than if the person was just a stranger.

I wish you luck, and peace.

• 2 weeks later...