Goodbye Jesus

Censorship

Guest impulsive

Guest impulsive

Good morning everyone!

Brand new to the forums here, been lurking for a while. Suppose I could consider myself a secular humanist, by definition.

I'm posting this as I frequent www.exchristian.net, and I enjoy the articles there. Usually I browse when I have free time here at work, however our firewall/proxy/whatever blocks the website. I have been using google cache for the last little while to gain access. Lately I've noticed the website cannot be searched?! Has anyone googled exchristian.net? It's not there anymore!!

I've since resorted to using Firefox and an outside proxy to continue to read.

Cheers,

imp

Welcome aboard, hope you continue here as a poster. We like new people.

Guest impulsive

Thanks for the welcome! I wasn't really expecting much as I had posted in the rant forum.

I will continue reading and post when I can!

Cheers,

imp

I'm not sure if the site is being censored because you can still find the ex-c forums if you search for ex-christian.net, but it's strange you can't find the site's main blog with Google, although you can on Yahoo's search engine. But welcome to the site, Impulsive!

Guest impulsive
I'm not sure if the site is being censored because you can still find the ex-c forums if you search for ex-christian.net, but it's strange you can't find the site's main blog with Google, although you can on Yahoo's search engine. But welcome to the site, Impulsive!

The forums aren't be censored for sure, but I have noticed in the past couple of days that the blog is completely gone. I only noticed as I was using google cache to view it.

Hey Impulsive,

Funny you should mention that, cause I have the exact same problem! I have noticed the ex-christian.net articles is missing from my google search too! mmm, weird. The forum site is accessible through google.

I use just normal internet explorer.Strange.