Goodbye Jesus

"why" Christianity Is A "terrorist" Religion

Guest Atrakhasis

Guest Atrakhasis

Most professing Christians would be surprised to be told their religion fosters "TERRORISM" but it does. Many today wonder about Islamic "Terrorists" like Osama bin Laden and his Al-Queda terrorist organization and Hamas (which means "violence" in Arabic) which controls Gaza and has been launching rockets on Israel for the past 10 years, and where these "terrorists" groups are getting their notions from. The general public is unaware that is _ultimately_ the Holy Bible, the Old Testament, that they are getting their terrorist ideas from (Yes, I know, most "think" it is the Quran, but the Quran is influenced by the Old Testament's teachings).

You are invited to visit the below url and learn for yourself the "terrorist" teachings of the Old Testament. Terrorism is endorsed and commanded to be observed by Israel, by their Terrorist-God, Yahweh-Elohim, whom Christians understand is none other than Jesus Christ in his role as the Logos (cf. John 1:1-10) who gave Moses the "terrorist" teachings. That is to say Jesus Christ is a Terrorist God. So, Judaism, Christianity and Islam are _all_ Terrorist Religions, they have successfully spread themselves over the world by the use of terrorism down through the centuries and will continue to engage in acts of terror for yet more centuries to come in obedience to their terrorist God (Yahweh, Jesus, Allah).

If you are a Christian and don't think Christianity is a "terrorist" religion then I suggest you visit a local American Indian Reservation and ask them about their views about Christians coming from Europe and employing _terror_, took their lands from them and forced them to live on Reservations.

Cf. the below url for Jesus Christ in his role as The Word or Logos, teaching his followers how to be TERRORISTS with his approval:

http://www.bibleorigins.net/TheQuranPromotesTerrorism.html

Bad grammar is what truly terrorizes me.

Well, you also had Jesus tell his disciples to bring his enemies before him and slay them.

And for some reason, Christians of a certain variety think they are being censored from the free public airwaves and they think God has been driven from the public schools. They still receive more airtime on major outlets than say any atheists I can find. Christianity's terrorism of atheism (for right now anyway) is more subtle than anything else. If the abovementioned Christians had their way in terms of power, they would see us ex-Christians locked in the stocks with the liberal Christians.

I want to post about Terrorist (aka evangelical apologist and philosoper) William Lane Craig. I posted another thread all about him but he fits here, too.

I watched a debate of Eddie Tabash versus William Lane Craig http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=Taba...emb=0&aq=f#. It's an hour and 45 minutes long and the sound is not good. But it was worth my time. For once, Craig met his match and it showed me what a monster he is. All his starry-eyed idol-worshippers think he can do no wrong. And I've seen atheist debaters give way under his relentless manipulation. Not Tabash. I can't recite all Tabash's credentials off the top of my head but he's in the legal trade--a lawyer, I think--and head of the secular humanist organization in Los Angeles or something like that. This was in Aug. 2006.

Tabash did not disappoint me. He used two arguments from his personal life. One was about his mother, a survivor of Auschwitz who was forced to shovel her parents' ashes. This had such a profound negative psychological impact on her that she was damaged for life. Christians say trials make us strong. The impact of this evil on his mother convinced Tabash that god does not exist. Tabash also pointed out the extreme injustice of his mother spending eternity in hell after such a hellish experience on earth. The other argument Tabash used from his personal life regarded God's failure to speak to him whereas he (god) apparently spoke to Craig.

Tabash repeatedly puts these two arguments to Craig. He sounds genuine, almost desperate, when he asks, "Why doesn't God talk to me but he talks to you?"

During question and answer period, a person asks in a genuine seeker's voice how God will judge a person who has genuinely sought all his life for God but has been unable to find evidence, will such a person go to hell, and also, how can an eternity in hell be punishment--it's vengeance.

To every single one of these cases, Craig responds that God definitely gives every last person a genuine opportunity for salvation and that everyone who goes to hell chooses to be there.

I heard that argument so many times it was like he was saying it by rote. Just to add insult to injury, or point out the obvious, a few weeks ago I watched some of Hitler's propaganda from a 1930s film that is now online (http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=-KgJQUXr2Ws&...feature=related) and for a few moments he looks exactly like an evangelist glorifying God.

Oops! I've been writing both these posts at the same time. I hope there isn't too much overlap.

I've read some of Edward Tabash's writings, and I have a tremendous amount of respect for him.

My blood boils whenever I hear educated christian spokepersons say people choose to be in hell. They are smug and immoral! Just the type Hiltler would have loved....