Goodbye Jesus

Do Americans Cherish Freedom Anymore?

nivek

It's implied. Nevermind the fact I admitted to the flaw in that logic after Vigile countered it with a better way of going about it.

Reading comprehension is your friend.

Guest QuidEstCaritas?
It's implied. Nevermind the fact I admitted to the flaw in that logic after Vigile countered it with a better way of going about it.

Reading comprehension is your friend.

I lol'ed.

You're a funny guy.

Added:

2/13/2009 at approximately 11:25 PM

I am sorry for flaming you guys, and I hope you can accept my apology for being so hot headed and insulting. There was no excuse for doing that.

Outside opinion, I don't think you're arguing with Woodsmoke. I think you're arguing with the mainstream opinion about Hiroshima and Nagasaki being "Ok". If you look more closely that's not what he is saying. I see it more as acceptance that it is past and there is little to be done about it. But whatever, this ain't my deal. Just felt like interjecting.

Guest QuidEstCaritas?
Outside opinion, I don't think you're arguing with Woodsmoke. I think you're arguing with the mainstream opinion about Hiroshima and Nagasaki being "Ok". If you look more closely that's not what he is saying. I see it more as acceptance that it is past and there is little to be done about it. But whatever, this ain't my deal. Just felt like interjecting.

So what, the mainstream opinion includes that too. The idea of acceptance that it is past and there is little to be done about it.

Added:

2/13/2009 at approximately 11:30 PM

I am sorry for flaming you guys, and I hope you can accept my apology for being so hot headed and insulting. There was no excuse for doing that.

I lol'ed.

You're a funny guy.

Thanks, I try.

And thanks for the vote of confidence, Doc. :)