Human Hair Found In Fossilized Hyena Poop

hereticzero

Go here for more: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29119702

Hairs that likely belonged to humans living 195,000 to 257,000 years ago in Africa have been identified in fossilized brown hyena dung, according to a new study that describes the first non-bony material in the early human fossil record.

That puts a dent in the Christian creationists' claim of people living warm and fuzzy with animals until about 6,000 years ago, and it shoots a dent in the creation claim of man being only 6,000 years or so, old.

If I were a caveman, that would be how I know I would be remembered--dug up in a pile of hyena shit! My fellow cavemen would morn for me the day I was eaten by the hyena, and then slowly forget about me over time, but the day of my discovery returned in fossilized hyena shit, that day would be known forever!

From shit you came, to shit you are destined.

What I find amazing is that there actually was a person who was digging through old shit! I wonder how that job application look like?

Interviewer - what's your experience?

Applicant - I used to clean bathrooms.

I - Any experience in digging in pooh?

A - Sorry?

I - Have you ever got a pile of dung and look into it to see what you found?

A - Eh? Why would I do that?

I - Just out of curiosity.

A - Hmm... no, not really...

I - Sorry, you don't qualify... NEXT!!

It's a tough call to be a manureologist, but someone's gotta do it. (Is this what they call, for shits and giggles?)

:lmao:

Hans apparently examining fossilized feces is a respected means of obtaining information about the lives of long dead animals. Fossilized feces are called coprolites, meaning “dung stone”.

Coprolite

Sounds like a good insult.

Hans apparently examining fossilized feces is a respected means of obtaining information about the lives of long dead animals. Fossilized feces are called coprolites, meaning “dung stone”.

Actually, I do know that. I just thought it was fitting to throw in some poop jokes. :HaHa:

Coprolite

Sounds like Crappolite. (Which would make sense)

• Super Moderator
That puts a dent in the Christian creationists' claim . . .

You can't dent a delusion. The debbil put that hair there to fool the unfaithful.

You can't dent a delusion. The debbil put that hair there to fool the unfaithful.

Maybe you have to use imaginary clue-by-fours to create the dents in their delusions? Lets find some alchemist who can conjure up some fancy thingamajig. :)

Guest QuidEstCaritas?

The Ancient Order of Coprolite Christians

They were the first X-tians ever and hold the true gospel. Their gospel to the non-believers was full of shit.