Goodbye Jesus

Inspiring Moving Testimonies! Come Read!

Guest Ms Faith

Guest Ms Faith

Hi everyone if this is the wrong place to post this I am sorry can you pls post this in the right forum? Many thanks!!!

ADMIN PLEASE DON'T DELETE THIS BECAUSE I REALLY WANT TO SHARE THIS WITH EVERYONE THEY NEED TO KNOW!!! sad.gif

I have come to these boards because it is my heart to want and share with you a side of Christianity that you all have not see yet! smile.gif Before going away from Christ just read these inspiring true stories. They are very much like all of us who hurt, who get disappointed who have major issues in their lives. Read what they have to share and how they cope with Christ in their life.

I hope you don't look at this message as some girl who is trying to be preachy and all that....

I wanted to share with you all these stories so you can see that Christ did not abandon you and Christ is not myth or some made up imagination that you need to turn away from. I know your heart breaks. These stories you will read will show you the heartbreak that these Christians went through. It will really show you in times of doubt and disappointment that show how God still provides! And that He is always here for us and always LOVE us!! smile.gifsmile.gif

I wanted to share all this with you so you know the truth and so after reading it all if still you think you just think it is all nonsense then that is the choice you have made. But at least before you make that decision just read this uplifiting stories!

Because I know none of you have ever read such stories before and that is why you must have thought that Christianity is just not true, failed you, etc so that is why you left.

The thing is why would you throw away something very precious and rare? More precious then diamonds or any other thing in the world? You would not do this if you knew the value of these thing was that important and rare!!!! Unless of course you do not know it was this important then you would throw it away because you think it is useless!

And also that is why I am sharing these stories with you to show you how valuable and significant it is to have Christ in your life! Far better then what the world can offer!:) And in realizing this important thing you might all want to reconsider asking Christ to come back into your life because when you know how Christ can really transformed your life in the midst of tragedy you will never be the same!

SO DO PLEASE READ THESE TESTIMONIES AND THINK ABOUT IT BECAUSE IF I DON'T SHARE IT WITH YOU I DON'T THINK ANYONE ELSE WILL BE CARING ENOUGH TO DO IT. I SEEM TO BE THE FIST

Inspiration:

Here are a few real exception testimonies of why you can believe that Jesus is not fake or imagine up.

Powerful story! Contact jesse!!

http://www.jesseandcookie.com/word/two-years-to-live

http://theunrivaledgod.blogspot.com/

He was a Hindu! When he came to Christ Jesus blessed him with the gift of spiritual deliverance! Just email him and you will know that Jesus is real!

Contact him if you have any doubts!!

Stephen Lungu

violent freedom fighter

http://www.aepartners.org/church2/Media/lungu_testimony.htm

http://www.aglimpseofeternity.org/

Power testimony of a person who died of several stings of boxer jellyfish.This story you can trust because it is not hype or sensationalize if you read other Near death exp on the internet.

Book: Buy in Amazon

Amazing amazing book!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Heavenly man - true story about a man in China suffering physical and mental pain because he was a Christian!!

- Modern day acts - Brother Yun

90mins in heaven!

Don Piper

Real life death story! Crash by truck, car flatten, all bone shattered!!

Dead Women Walking

The Tears of My Soul

Cambodia - the Khmer Rouge on April 17 - 1975 - Entire Family got killed by soilders! Hatred burned in his heart...

Frida: Chosen To Die, Destined To Live

Her story is for all those who have gone through life-shattering experiences and are unable to forgive, imprisoned by bitterness and distress.

Expecting Miracles

Heidi Baker

Heidi and Rolland Baker have learned to expect God's miraculous provision.

Singing Through The Night

"Real women, deep pain, incredible suffering and enduring faith - Anneke Companjen introduces us to people who will touch our heart and turn us more earnestly to prayer.

The Torn Veil

Muslim girl story..

Stepping Out Of Darkness

one woman's struggle with depression

One Step Beyond

shoplifting; football hooliganism; multiple stabbings; beatings; alcoholism,etc

Spiritual eye opener books! read with Caution!

From Witchcraft To Christ!

Very scary! But true!!!

Condemned

horrible evil wicked guy..but dramatic change!!

I do hope you can read through these testimonies and be inspired that when you go through pain and you feel that God has abandon you He has not! We need to be faithful and Trust in Him! He promise He will never abandon us and the stories tell the truth about this...

Do let me know what you all think!! And if what I said have been helpful!

Godbless you all!! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Faith

Oh dear me.... :ugh:

Mods, can we move this one to the Den?

Guest Ms Faith

Move to den? :( :( Is that where this post should be? I like every exchristian to read it, is this not the place to post this?

Do please read this and don't see this as something mean and horrible. It is from my heart that I am sharing this to you....I hope you all don't see this as spam....it is very helpful...

please be nice....

I wanted to share with you all these stories so you can see that Christ did not abandon you and Christ is not myth or some made up imagination that you need to turn away from. I know your heart breaks. These stories you will read will show you the heartbreak that these Christians went through. It will really show you in times of doubt and disappointment that show how God still provides! And that He is always here for us and always LOVE us!! :):)

I wanted to share all this with you so you know the truth ....

Ms. Faith. For your information, this preaching properly belongs in the Lion's Den forum. You are obviously not an ex-christian and you are not posting about "Ex-Christian Life".

We are not prepared to be nice to Christian preachers. This site is for EX-CHRISTIANS. If you want nice, you need to take it elsewhere. We are all stocked up on crazy.

• Super Moderator

I have no doubt you mean well.

What you're dealing with here is people who left Christianity because it was found to be a sham. We have former ministers, Biblical scholars, missionaries, and sincere truth seekers from many denominations. We know where you're coming from. We also know better.

This shouldn't be considered a ripe mission field. We could supply you with stories and testimonies from competing religions, and even Humanism and atheism, and they'd mean as much to you as yours mean to us.

Study the Bible and its history, critical thinking, psychology, physics, anthropology, etc. and get back to us.

Powerful story! Contact jesse!! Let's just say the women concerned was VERY lucky, after refusing to have surgery, vital to save her life. She blatantly insulted the neurosurgeon, and two years later went back, crying, to the same doctor. Next morning, she was 'healed.' And this was the 'miracle' as claimed after the CAT scans. however I cannot help but feel, at best, it was a mix-up on the part of the clinic, or that the whole story wasn't told, after all there is a time lapse of two years, between seeing the doctor and scanning, and recovering. No mention has been made on the events in 1990, was Cookie taking any more drugs to help her condition? Did she see a second doctor? From the account something happened on the evening of the 25th September, 1991? The wife mentioned something about having a heavy weight lifted from her head. Did they tell the doctor this? No. Furthermore, if the account is true, why is the article confined to the aforementioned website, if it is as truthful as it claims?

There Mrs Faith, I have read one of the 'testimonies.' The one I read is dubious at best, and at worst a lie. Too much detail is left in the void.

Mods, please move this to the den. The article about jesse is not powerful but an insult to the intellect

The thing is why would you throw away something very precious and rare? More precious then diamonds or any other thing in the world?

I hope it's more precious and rare than diamonds...one of the most plentiful items in the universe. Yes, even here on earth.

As for the rest of what you said...I stopped reading. Too long. Too un-inspiring. I've no desire to see the parade of broken down converts. As my mom used to ask "If your friends jumped off a bridge, would you?" I'm not looking to jump off any bridges today. But thanks for offering.

mwc

Oh My goodness Ms Faith,

Are you really sure you can withstand being chewed up then spat out???

Take some deep breaths, cause it's gonna get rocky in here. Just preparing you, you know. :wicked:

Ms. Faith, you are under the assumption that we have not heard these types of stories. As florduh stated, there are people on this site that have heard more inspiratonal stories, studied the bible, and lived the life. However, we all found it to be false and empty. I have never been free until I dropped my faith. Dan Barker said, "I did not lose my faith. I gave it up purposely" (that may not be exact) That is where most of us here come from.

I know you have good intentions, but witnessing to a bunch of FORMER xtians is much different than trying to convert a vulnerable non believer.

I wish you well. More than anything I wish that you would seek wisdom rather than blind faith. Trust me, your life will be richer once you shed the yoke of religious superstition.

I think this is just an attention seeking member that decided to make an account and post a bunch of SHIT to stir people up. So who are you really Ms. Faith? You don't fool me. <_<

Summary of the OP: jebus blah blah, gawd blah blah, miracles!!! blah blah, The .TRUTHTM.

Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt. You've managed to pick the absolute worst congregation to preach to.

Now crawl back under the safety of your rock and go back to ignoring reality.

• Super Moderator
Move to den? :( :( Is that where this post should be? I like every exchristian to read it, is this not the place to post this?

Do please read this and don't see this as something mean and horrible. It is from my heart that I am sharing this to you....I hope you all don't see this as spam....it is very helpful...

please be nice....

Actually, the post ought to be in the trash, but the Lion's Den will do. :HaHa:

Sheeeesh....sounds like a combination of all the bad spam I've ever received from my xtian "friends and family." You have definitely come to the wrong place if you're trying to rack up brownie points with your gawd. Did you notice the name of the website? EX-Christian.net. Do you not understand the meaning of EX? Cumulatively, we have thousands of years of experience as xtians....and look where we all are now...and much happier too. Before arrogantly (and ineffectually) posting here again, perhaps you should expose yourself to a little real knowledge. Read some testimonies on this website and maybe, just maybe, you might understand WHY we reject the insanity of xtianity.

Don't see this as something mean and horrible. From my heart mind, I am sharing this with you---take off your god-blinders. It is very helpful essential when viewing reality.

Though I do appreciate the concern for my well being Ms. Faith, all this list proves to me is that people can change. They tend to do that regardless of the religion at hand.

Why should I have to read the testimonies of xtians to realize it's true? Are you saying that just reading the bible isn't enough? Now I have to read extra commentaries, too? Besides, if Jesus was really looking out for all these people, why would he allow them to be placed in tragic situations to begin with? If Jesus would allow people to suffer and "heal" them later for the purpose of promoting his selfish agenda, doesn't that just make your God cruel and immoral? You're also making the presumption that the only reason why people aren't Christians is because of some tragic event in their life, as if it's impossible for people to not believe in the bible simply because they don't believe in it. No, of course, it would be too difficult to prove the bible, so you have to argue ad hominem instead. Because if we don't believe in Christianity, then it can't possibly be Christianity's fault for not being true, it must be ours (sarcasm).

I have come to these boards because it is my heart to want and share with you a side of Christianity that you all have not see yet! :) Before going away from Christ just read these inspiring true stories. They are very much like all of us who hurt, who get disappointed who have major issues in their lives. Read what they have to share and how they cope with Christ in their life.

I hope you don't look at this message as some girl who is trying to be preachy and all that....

Why not? Isn't that what you're doing?

I wanted to share with you all these stories so you can see that Christ did not abandon you and Christ is not myth or some made up imagination that you need to turn away from. I know your heart breaks. These stories you will read will show you the heartbreak that these Christians went through. It will really show you in times of doubt and disappointment that show how God still provides! And that He is always here for us and always LOVE us!! :):)

I wanted to share all this with you so you know the truth and so after reading it all if still you think you just think it is all nonsense then that is the choice you have made. But at least before you make that decision just read this uplifiting stories!

Because I know none of you have ever read such stories before and that is why you must have thought that Christianity is just not true, failed you, etc so that is why you left.

You seem to Know an awful lot. First of all, You don't know anything about us. You don't know we've all had personal relationships with Christ. You don't know some of us are former ministers, missionary's, others like me just former Christians who at one time strived to have a walking a fine line commitments with God. These "story's" are a dime a dozen. Why not learn to critically think for yourself? You come in here making all sorts of assumptions about NOTHING you understand, nor do you attempt to even want to understand. NO dear Christian Faith, you don't have the answers. You have fables and twisted half truths. You look at everything that supports your stance and ignore any facts that might not.

What about the opposite end of the spectrum, what about the story's were GOD or Jesus wasn't? What about innocent children who face death, war, destruction, floods, famine and so forth? Where's your god then? Are these kids not worthy of "love" and Miracles? Xtians are extremely selective as they sell their bullshit.

please be nice....

Well, that goes both ways. If we came to your house jumping up and down with enthusiasm and a boat load of false assumptions wanting to share with you the joy of atheism, would you consider that a nice deed? If a Hindu came to you and told you the wonderful story about a guy who was joyously delivered from christianity, would you warmly welcome him?

Anyway, while you are here, feel free to read some testimonies yourself. Even you might have your eyes opened a bit. Maybe not.

Apologist stamp... of course... ;)

And Lion's Den, obviously.

Apologist stamp... of course... ;)

And Lion's Den, obviously.

And can you correct the post title? Shouldn't it read "Uninspiring Unmoving Testimonies! Come Read if you wish to be underwhelmed!"?

I don't have to, he comes here every Friday and cuts our grass and removes the weed.

Btw, I was told by a native, that the name "Jesus" means dog in some of the native Indian languages in Latin America.

Jesse, Jesus, Joshua, Jebus, Jahoo, all cute pet names for an imaginary friend.

http://www.jesseandcookie.com/word/two-years-to-live

http://theunrivaledgod.blogspot.com/

He was a Hindu! When he came to Christ Jesus blessed him with the gift of spiritual deliverance! Just email him and you will know that Jesus is real!

Contact him if you have any doubts!!

me: Jesse, is Jesus real?

Jesse: Why, yes. Yes he is.

me: <gasp>

Jesse: Is there anything else I can help you with?

me: No. My doubts are gone.

Jesse: Thank you. Come again.

I was also thinking of something along the lines of wishing I had Jesse's girl...but decided against it and went with the cheap Hindu (convenience store/Apu cliche) joke instead.

mwc

please be nice....

M.S Faith, if Yahweh/Jesus is real and omnipotent and we all need to be saved, why couldn't he with all his power come up with a better way of reconciling us with him than a gruesome human sacrifice of himself to himself? And one whose only options are "Worship me or burn forever."?

M.S Faith, a very wise man named Robert Ingersoll once said If there is a God who would damn his children forever, I would rather go to hell, than to go to heaven and keep the society of such an infamous tyrant.

I agree, and by the way, I've done it before, I'll do it again. I deny the holy spirit.

Me: I don't believe

Random apologist: That's just 'cause you were the wrong type of Christian! If you were the right kind you would have known the truth through signs and miracles and JEEEEEESUUUS' wonderful power!!!!!

Me: I was a charismatic, trust me, I have seen that shit

Random apologist: Oh...well, you know...

Yawn. Ms Faith, your post is just the same "you didn't go to the right kind of church" dime-a-dozen line that all of us have been handed since the day we all deconverted. And trust me, I made sure to examine all sides of Christianity before making up my mind as to the validity of the religion and it was all bollocks.

P.S. You might want to look up this thing us English speakers like to call "grammar", it really helps making posts more readable and makes you seem slightly more intelligent when posting drivel.

Probably another post-and-run Christian. Ms. Faith didn't leave before I had the dubious pleasure of receiving a PM from her.

I admit that my patience level is low with this "God is Love" line, as well as someone who obviously has not read any of the content of this site before posting. The attitude is "here's some heathens I am going to enlighten!"

The Holy Spirit isn't giving Ms. Faith the words she needs. I think she is not really saved.

I still say it's someone that knows this site well and they're just trying to yank our chain. I wish they would at least come up with something different and more entertaining.