Goodbye Jesus

Inspiring Moving Testimonies! Come Read!

Guest Ms Faith

Ms. Faith, God is a prolific abortionist and he doesn't really ensure that refugees in war-torn societies wind up safe and happy.

Hate to say it, but your God is a rather small God.

Do please read this and don't see this as something mean and horrible. It is from my heart that I am sharing this to you....I hope you all don't see this as spam....it is very helpful...

please be nice....

Ms Faith.

You ask us to be nice to you? You did see the goals of this particular site, did you not? Did you attempt to understand why anyone would leave christianity? No. Did you exhibit curiosity as to why someone would leave the faith? No.

Instead, you saw something that in you view needed NOT understanding or comprehension but FIXING in order to properly line up with YOUR worldview regardless of the views of the people here. That is discourteous.

Ms Faith, I've YET to hear any story where a nonbeliever walked into a church during a service, rudely announced everyone in the room to be delusional, followed by a plea for everyone to "be nice" to them after having done so.

Though that is precisely what you have done here.

None of us would walk into your church, or crash one of your fellowship potlucks to tell everyone how much better life is since leaving religion. No matter how true we believe that to be (and we do by the way).

Yet you crash here with...what? Anecdotal evidence. Personal stories soaked in dreamsy wish fulfillment fantasy are not evidence of any sort of real truth. The events within the stories...can you verify they happened? Stories are not evidence. Stories require evidence to be believed.

There isn't a modern justice system in the world who relies solely on the story of an event given by a single witness. Because the memoy of a solitary eye-witness is not sufficiently trustworthy.

Incredible claims require incredible evidence.

You don't have it.

Are you saying that just reading the bible isn't enough?

hmmm Neon you've hit on something there ... if the bible is the whole , complete, perfect word of God, why are the shelves of Christian bookstores filled with books written by people attempting to explain various parts of the Bible? Everything from "personal testimonies" to concordances, commentaries, studies, expositories, yadda yadda yadda. Not to mention the "fiction" which "serves to illustrate Bible truths".

I never thought of that before. hmm.

Ms Faith, I've YET to hear any story where a nonbeliever walked into a church during a service, rudely announced everyone in the room to be delusional, followed by a plea for everyone to "be nice" to them after having done so.

This happened my church once but he never did get to the "be nice" part before he was "ushered" out. He had a nice little rant going too. Thankfully, the preacher informed us he was "possessed" and that totally made sense to me and the rest of the congregation allowing us to get on with the business of listening to the pastor instead of processing what the man had said. It was spooky having "evil" so close by though.

mwc

Interesting MWC.

Of course that creates more questions.

Like was this person drunk, insane, grieving, or mentally deficient?

Was the person a "plant", a "performer" the likes of those who throw down crutches and walk after being "healed"?

Well there you go Ms Faith, whatever the context....that scenario has happened ONCE. Want to take a guess how often christians come in here to try to herd us back to their "truth"? I'm guessing about twice a month or so. Be interesting to see some actual numbers on that.

Diagnosis: Post n' Run

Product X will make you look better, be smarter and get you tons of sex. If Product X hasn't worked for you, then you didn't use it right.

Product X will make you look better, be smarter and get you tons of sex. If Product X hasn't worked for you, then you didn't use it right.

You are keen sir! :lmao:

Been there, done that, found it was bullshit, spending years healing/undoing the damage.

Sorry, but it's clear you didn't actually read anything here. Also you can't throw away something that doesn't exist (salvation, and god's love), hate to break it to you.

You ask to be treated nicely (and I assume with respect) when you haven't shown us even the basic respect of actually doing some basic homework first? That ain't how it works.

And if you have actually read the bible (and looked at tradition, if your variant has that), you'd realize something: that that god is a spiteful, hateful genocidal fearmonger who is pretty damn evil. But, alas, like most idiots that post like you do, you haven't.

And if we are evil meannie poo-poo-heads for not coddling your speshul snowflake ass, well, tough, you know where the back button is. I suggest you use it. You clearly don't have the faith or the fortitude to deal with this place, and your god ain't enough to back you up here, either (I suggest you look at the other failed attempts to see that simple fact).

Ms. Faith, your testimonies have me convinced! I really wasn't down with the "real" jesus when I was a christian. That time when I was "born again" at age eleven, bawling my eyes out and asking for forgiveness for my "sins". Nope, wasn't the real jesus. The decades spent in prayer and bible study, imploring jesus for others in need and seeking wisdom. Nope, wasn't the real jesus. Years teaching sunday school for young people, demonstrating god's love and grace to them, honoring god above all else. Nope, wasn't the real jesus. Years as a deacon and usher in my church, hurting people depending on me to pray in the "spirit" and annoint them with oil. Nope, wasn't the real jesus that you alone have presented to us here today! Out of literally hundreds of christians who come to this website, you Ms. faith have finally broken through the barrier of the hardness of our hearts to finally see the "real" jesus. How could we have been so stupid? :rolleyes: Now kneel down and thank the sky daddy! :bukkake:

Of course that creates more questions.

Like was this person drunk, insane, grieving, or mentally deficient?

Was the person a "plant", a "performer" the likes of those who throw down crutches and walk after being "healed"?

It happened when I was a kid. This was at my Lutheran church and they really didn't push the whole "demon possession" thing so it was all very surprising. We knew both pastors at the time (I still know one, the other is dead, and he's a straight-up guy...I'd vouch for his integrity...they were both ousted for real snakes).

My family normally sat in the 2nd row and one day from near the side-back entry doors (they split the church about 3/4 of the way back...imagine a cross but with the cross piece near the rear instead of the front) and this guy just starts yelling. Once the pastor got quite and I knew what he was saying (talking about how the whole thing was a fraud and so on), the ushers came and got him taking him back out the doors. I recall he left on his own accord. Whether he was drunk or not I don't know but I would have heard because I knew the families of the pastors (I went to school with his granddaughter and they were gossips...nothing got by them and the "elders").

mwc

Do please read this and don't see this as something mean and horrible. It is from my heart that I am sharing this to you....I hope you all don't see this as spam....it is very helpful...

please be nice....

Ms Faith.

You ask us to be nice to you? You did see the goals of this particular site, did you not? Did you attempt to understand why anyone would leave christianity? No. Did you exhibit curiosity as to why someone would leave the faith? No.

Instead, you saw something that in you view needed NOT understanding or comprehension but FIXING in order to properly line up with YOUR worldview regardless of the views of the people here. That is discourteous.

Though that is precisely what you have done here.

None of us would walk into your church, or crash one of your fellowship potlucks to tell everyone how much better life is since leaving religion. No matter how true we believe that to be (and we do by the way).

Yet you crash here with...what? Anecdotal evidence. Personal stories soaked in dreamsy wish fulfillment fantasy are not evidence of any sort of real truth. The events within the stories...can you verify they happened? Stories are not evidence. Stories require evidence to be believed.

There isn't a modern justice system in the world who relies solely on the story of an event given by a single witness. Because the memoy of a solitary eye-witness is not sufficiently trustworthy.

Incredible claims require incredible evidence.

You don't have it.

An impressive turn for you hot babe....

...Want to take a guess how often christians come in here to try to herd us back to their "truth"? I'm guessing about twice a month or so. Be interesting to see some actual numbers on that.

:scratch: Ya but they used to show up 3 times a day. Maybe Christians are getting nicer?

Anybody have any advice on converting my Hindu girlfriend to Christianity? I've been telling her she's a heathen and needs to accept Christ or suffer eternal torment in Hell. But she just ignore me.

--Clueless in New York

My Dear Ms. Faith,

I am willing to listen to all your stories and what Jesus means to you. All you have to do is come to my place where I will give you all the attention you need.

Sincerely,

:wub: Agnosticator

Mmm...I love green eggs and spam...

Not.

Anybody have any advice on converting my Hindu girlfriend to Christianity? I've been telling her she's a heathen and needs to accept Christ or suffer eternal torment in Hell. But she just ignore me.

--Clueless in New York

Then you need to demonstrate your love, and more importantly the love of god and his son Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, by causing her to suffer. Find a way for her to lose her job, her health, her friends, her finances, her family, her pets and anything that simply anything she has. Force her down into the gutter. Have no mercy. She must be totally humbled before you, and more importantly the Lord, so leave her with nothing. Take it all. Not just her property but also her dignity and self-worth. Remember, you're doing this out of love and that's the purest motivation there is.

Once she's down and out she may be drinking, doing drugs or participating in other illegal activities. This is very good. The worse off she is the better. Now you can go to her and offer her food, shelter, kindness and all those things she may have right now, and you may be giving to her for free, but this time you can do it on the condition that she accept the love of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior into her heart. Truly the greatest gift of all.

I can't imagine she would refuse such a loving, and free, gift. But if she does then she has revealed what I like to call her "True Self" and she is a friend of the Devil. You'll want nothing to do with her. She has chosen to be in the gutter where you put her for the Lord and that is where she belongs. Forget about her and move on to a proper woman in Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.

I hope this helps.

mwc

...Before going away from Christ just read these inspiring true stories...

EX-christian. Do you understand what "Ex-" means?

We already left. For me personally you're almost 6 years late, and I'm by far not the "oldest ex" in here.

That said... been there, done that, got the t-shirt, found it's all just the same old same old, dumped the shirt into the trash. End of story.

All in all, you're just another "no need to think about the motivations of the opposition as my cult Führer already told me the entire truth about it!!!1111!!!!!!" morontheist.

*yawn*

*zzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz*

Oh, oh, pick me, pick me, I know what it means... It means: EXTRA, like in EXTRA MUCH... Yeah!? Was I right? ... No?... okay... damn...

Oh, oh, pick me, pick me, I know what it means... It means: EXTRA, like in EXTRA MUCH... Yeah!? Was I right? ... No?... okay... damn...

Extra-Christian.....LOL....

I'm so Extra-Christian I fell off the top of the spectrum and ended up a non-believer. LOL

I'm so Extra-Christian I fell off the top of the spectrum and ended up a non-believer. LOL

:HaHa:

I was so Extra-Christian that my head exploded.

I was so Extra-Christian that I imploded.