Goodbye Jesus

The Horrible Implication Of Their Doctrine.

nightflight

Seriously, why do these Christians keep coming here? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?

One, the threads ask questions of Christians

Two, I did not realize this was a private organization, or I was never informed.

Three, it is by your own acknowledgement of freedom to ask the hard questions in life, so do you only wish this "freedom" for yourself?

Seriously MG, is it me specifically, or are you having trouble with the pressure? I will bow out if it would help.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shantonu

• nightflight

• Legion

• MathGeek

Seriously MG, is it me specifically, or are you having trouble with the pressure? I will bow out if it would help.

End I think you overestimate your influence. You apply about as much pressure as a fart in a hurricane. :HaHa:

One, the threads ask questions of Christians

Two, I did not realize this was a private organization, or I was never informed.

Three, it is by your own acknowledgement of freedom to ask the hard questions in life, so do you only wish this "freedom" for yourself?

You don't have to bow out at all, you are a free entity capable of making their own choices. I just figure somebody who's been here for a long time would have given up by now. The evidence against Christian persistence seems palpable.

It's not you personally, end3. It's the fact that there three or four active squids right now that can't seem to know when to quit.

That's why I am angry right now, that's all.

End I think you overestimate your influence. You apply about as much pressure as a fart in a hurricane. :HaHa:

I was not referring to the pressure of my apologetics, bonehead. I was attempting to be graceful by acknowledgine the pressure/stress of deconversion. Don't get nasty with me tarhead.....

I was not referring to the pressure of my apologetics, bonehead. I was attempting to be graceful by acknowledgine the pressure/stress of deconversion. Don't get nasty with me tarhead.....

:lmao:

:lmao:

You rarely join in on the "debates"....why not LR?

You rarely join in on the "debates"....why not LR?

I don’t know End. It all seems rather pointless to me. I think people are more complex and have many more facets to their character than simply what faith they adhere to. For instance, I believe I gain a lot more information about you knowing that you are a father, rather than knowing that you are a Christian.

Also I think we could go on and on about God(s), but we never address what constitutes knowledge itself. What is knowledge? And why do we know what we believe is true? Everyone is impatient with philosophy but I think we are all bound by it to some extent.

I suppose there are other reasons too, and I will examine myself further to see what they are.

I still hold to the theory that these xtians need to get laid and are just here taking out their frustrations on us.

There is no God. Why is that such a controversial claim? There are lot of gods that were written about in ancient texts that most people do not believe literally existed. Why is the God of the Bible any different than Zeus?

You better hope there is no God....

Or else God will _______?