Goodbye Jesus

Creepy Erotic Jesus Love

Prysm

Any fanfiction either of you write on that could make legendary troll utility. Christian twilight fans would feel the sting while at the same time enjoying it...

:Duivel:

Here's my English translation of a line from a German seventeenth century hymn we used to sing in the horse and buggy church to Jesus/Lord:

penetrate deeply into me

Keep in mind that these are puritanical people who believe that sex education in schools is wrong and that children should not know where babies come from or how they are made. Yet the song with that line would be sung shamelessly on a Sunday morning by the entire congregation with the sun streaming in the window.

Wow!!!

When I was in 9th grade, I went through the Catholic equivalent of sex education. Basically it stressed abstinence and fidelity among other lessons. That was half a lifetime ago though, but I do remember something that freaked me out at the time. We watched a video that showed how blasphemous certain people could become. Some secular act had a song called "Erotic Jesus" and the CD cover had Jesus nailed to a crucifix while Mary Magadalene was fawning all over him.

Nowadays, I wonder why that bothered me so much.

I remember once, our youth pastor addressing the youth and telling the girls that the way to determine if a boy was worth dating, was, take a bible with you, put it between you and him in the front seat, and if he tried to reach over and get fresh, he didn't respect your commitment to living for Jesus.

I remember once, our youth pastor addressing the youth and telling the girls that the way to determine if a boy was worth dating, was, take a bible with you, put it between you and him in the front seat, and if he tried to reach over and get fresh, he didn't respect your commitment to living for Jesus.

It is ridiculous stuff like this that stunts sexual growth and fosters sexual repression.

Did with me, anyway. I am still terrified of what will happen if I have intercourse. I still involuntarily go into repression when in a sexual situation. I can't let go.

It is ridiculous stuff like this that stunts sexual growth and fosters sexual repression.

Did with me, anyway. I am still terrified of what will happen if I have intercourse. I still involuntarily go into repression when in a sexual situation. I can't let go.

Neither can I, actually, and I've been out of the craziness for nearly 3 years now. It really didn't help when a certain boy who is still in the craziness didn't respect my boundaries..

Wow!!!

When I was in 9th grade, I went through the Catholic equivalent of sex education. Basically it stressed abstinence and fidelity among other lessons. That was half a lifetime ago though, but I do remember something that freaked me out at the time. We watched a video that showed how blasphemous certain people could become. Some secular act had a song called "Erotic Jesus" and the CD cover had Jesus nailed to a crucifix while Mary Magadalene was fawning all over him.

I remember really having a burning hatred for the gothic subculture because a lot of goth bands would have album covers and whatnot along those lines. I think I used to fantasize about kicking the shit out of goth kids, just as if I was some kind of righteous jock nemesis. I remember having a burning, flaming hatred for Trent Reznor, what's-his-face (Buford? Milford?) from Tool, Tori Amos, and Al Jourgensen of Ministry.

Here's my English translation of a line from a German seventeenth century hymn we used to sing in the horse and buggy church to Jesus/Lord:

penetrate deeply into me

Keep in mind that these are puritanical people who believe that sex education in schools is wrong and that children should not know where babies come from or how they are made. Yet the song with that line would be sung shamelessly on a Sunday morning by the entire congregation with the sun streaming in the window.

Go in deep lawrd, go in deep!

Wow!!!

I remember really having a burning hatred for the gothic subculture because a lot of goth bands would have album covers and whatnot along those lines. I think I used to fantasize about kicking the shit out of goth kids, just as if I was some kind of righteous jock nemesis. I remember having a burning, flaming hatred for Trent Reznor, what's-his-face (Buford? Milford?) from Tool, Tori Amos, and Al Jourgensen of Ministry.

And there were goths like me that scared the others shitless because they knew I would fight back (in high school I had a pretty bad reputation of being violent).

And there were goths like me that scared the others shitless because they knew I would fight back (in high school I had a pretty bad reputation of being violent).

To be fair, I don't think I ever went after any, and I got hip to the goth thing after I escaped the hell of high school. That said, my crowd was the worst of the worst (future convicts, early violent deaths, etc.), the kind that victimized the more run-of-the-mill bullies rather than the easy pickins. If you would've been at my high school at the same time, chances are I would've known someone that kicked the ass of someone that had kicked the ass of someone you knew. :HaHa: