Goodbye Jesus

I'm Staring At Someone That I Used To Know Right Now...

Prysm

So I'm out at a coffeeshop grading student papers, and I saw this guy I used to know from undergrad when I was up getting a refill. I avoided eye contact, and hoped he would go or sit downstairs so I could peacefully hide in the upstairs corner. Of course not. And of course, he sits down RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. Now I'm staring at the back of his head. This same guy was the type who would calmly inform us poor girls that we could think about theology and the bible if we liked, but we needed a man to help us think through things, since our interpretations weren't valid or legitimate without the authority of a male to make sure we weren't messing anything up. Wow, I'm actually shaking with all that brings back. I want to throw my rubik's cube at him. Man, where are these childish impulses coming from? ARGH!

Repeat after me:"Vengeance is mine!" Alittle revenge is good for thy stomach's sake. :grin:

Pour hot coffee on his crotch. Without functioning nuts, he won't have his precious male spiritual authority anymore.

Pour hot coffee on his crotch. Without functioning nuts, he won't have his precious male spiritual authority anymore.

Good point, thanks Deuteronomy 23:1! "No one who has been emasculated by crushing or cutting may enter the assembly of the LORD." So what does this say about men who have had vasectomies?

Good point, thanks Deuteronomy 23:1! "No one who has been emasculated by crushing or cutting may enter the assembly of the LORD." So what does this say about men who have had vasectomies?

Well, in the Catholic church, they have to confess and truly repent of their sin. Attempting a reversal was usually considered a "sincere" sign of repentance. I remember how I used to wish that my dad would just have his vasectomy reversed so he could get into heaven. The success rate is quite low, so I figured he'd be okay. I can't believe I used to think this way. Urg. I'm so glad I never actually said that to him.

If only sex changes were a quick and temporary pill you could slip in the drinks of unwitting chauvinists... see how he enjoys being seen as a "mindless babymachine" as he probably considers women to be for a good few months.

So what does this say about men who have had vasectomies?

It says they are caring individuals, who take responsibility for their own (and their partner's) family planning. Just the way the mindless godbots DON'T.

Whodathunkit! Relying on 2000+ year old family planning advice, doesn't work in the 21st century!

PS your nemesis sounds like a wanker!

BC