Goodbye Jesus

Choice

Brought None

Keith Olbermann did a comment on prop 8 that was pretty powerful.

How did I miss that? It's really good.

She mentions the "slippery slope" that conservatives often bring up. I used that line, too, way back when. But recently, I realized...

Heterosexual marriage must be evil as well. :eek:

We let two people of the opposite sex get married, and look where it has lead us! We have gays everywhere whining and complaining because they want to get married too....and in some places they can. Straight marriage has started the slippery slope towards polygamy and all of that other stuff that is an abomination to the Lord.

We've got to stop this. Heterosexual marriage will lead to the destruction of the family unit and society. Enough is enough.

......if people are going to claim that same sex marriage is a slippery slope, they must accept that straight marriage is as well.

She mentions the "slippery slope" that conservatives often bring up. I used that line, too, way back when. But recently, I realized...

Heterosexual marriage must be evil as well. :eek:

We let two people of the opposite sex get married, and look where it has lead us! We have gays everywhere whining and complaining because they want to get married too....and in some places they can. Straight marriage has started the slippery slope towards polygamy and all of that other stuff that is an abomination to the Lord.

We've got to stop this. Heterosexual marriage will lead to the destruction of the family unit and society. Enough is enough.

......if people are going to claim that same sex marriage is a slippery slope, they must accept that straight marriage is as well.

lol! So funny!

How did I miss that? It's really good.

It's heartfelt, but I didn't think it was good enough. I would love to see someone with his social stature come out on TV and just rip these idiots a new one. The simple fact is anyone with any understanding of sexual psychology and how sexual attraction works knows that it is almost purely instinctual. Almost every animal in the animal kingdom shows some kind of pattern in sexual selection regardless of intellect. The fact that sexual attraction is a part of your mind that you are born with is drop dead obvious. Culture has somewhat of an impact on what is considered beautiful, but its ussually more along the lines of vanity or style as opposed to actual physique.

The only reason to believe that Homosexuality is not a simple defect but is in fact a conscious choice is if you belong to a religious cult that forces you ignore all evidence to the contrary in order to come to that conclusion. The only reason why Prop 8 is even an issue is because those said religions happen to be widely popular. If Xians, Mormons, and Muslims were all rare minority religions then the rest of society would be seeing their claims about sexuality to be completely delusional. What we have here is pure insanity that has been delusionally dubbed as sanity by majority rules. I want to see someone point that out on national television. People need to realize just how obvious it is that the claims that religious wackjobs are making against gays are without any merit.