Goodbye Jesus

Bill Nye The Scince Guy Vs The Creation Aventure Team

LastKing

Just to compair and contrast. Both are programs that target little kids. The First we look is Bill Nye the Science Guy. Here Teaching Evolution.

Now lets look at The Creation Aventure Team as it try teach Creation and disprove evolution for kids.

Now just to clear up the fact about bear having mostly sharp teeth.

Bear Skull ( look how sharp all those teeth are)

PIC_0097-1.jpg

T-Rex Skull (Yeah, looks just like the bears teeth)

101_1882.jpg

Your thoughts?

An animal's sharp teeth doesn't tell you what food it ate or how it behaved...just that it had sharp teeth.

WTF! If an animal with sharp teeth ate only vegetation, it wouldn't digest the vegetation properly because it doesn't have the flat teeth equipped to grinding the vegetation. We came to this conclusion observing the teeth of various animals and their dietary habits--you don't see lions munching on leaves on a regular basis nor do you see elephants hunting and eating other animals. Notice how the T-rex does not have any grinding/flat teeth. We can also extract minerals from skulls to determine the diet of the creature.

Bears are mostly vegetarian

Bears are omnivorous and can maul you if they so desired. Bears have the teeth required to grind vegetation because meat isn't always readily available, but when it is, they will opt for the meat.

The people who produced the creationist video have absolutely no grasp on science of what-so-ever.

Oh, and Bill Nye rocks. You can watch the children geared shows and not feel like a child because the information is just the same.

WTF! If an animal with sharp teeth ate only vegetation, it wouldn't digest the vegetation properly because it doesn't have the flat teeth equipped to grinding the vegetation.

Maybe their teeth "micro-evolved" away all of their molars and left only sharp teeth. Hey, this creationist stuff is easy!

Oh, and here's a question for you. What's wrong with this picture?

What's wrong with that picture? T-Rex can't swim, so he's holding on to a tree with his mouth, because his arms are too short. :grin:

I'm watching the creationist guy. He's such a joker. I can't believe this is actually on TV...oh, wait...yes I can... I think I was fed the line at one time that dinosaurs were created by god to be vegetarians when I was little, but I was totally obsessed with dinosaurs at that time, so I knew it was bogus. At any rate, Bill Nye is my hero. I started watching his show in second grade. I wrote him a letter and he wrote me one back.