Goodbye Jesus

Cosmic Irony

Eponymic

I may have mentioned this on here before.

But it keeps striking me as absolutely ironic and funny that I now spend more time at church than I ever did when I was a Christian.

This is of course thanks to the dance group that I teach for & go to all the time, which is based out of a church.

Ah, life. :shrug::HaHa:

That is funny.

If you mentioned it before, I didn't see it.

I'm taking piano lessons now at a Russian church, so I get invited to go to church. The lady teaching me is the matriarch of a wonderful family that I have known for years, and she only knows me as a Christian. So I have not said anything about deconverting to her, because they are precious to me and I don't want to hurt their feelings at all. At the same time, I'm trying to not be pressured into going to church, since they know I haven't been going for years now.

I'm taking piano lessons now at a Russian church, so I get invited to go to church. The lady teaching me is the matriarch of a wonderful family that I have known for years, and she only knows me as a Christian. So I have not said anything about deconverting to her, because they are precious to me and I don't want to hurt their feelings at all. At the same time, I'm trying to not be pressured into going to church, since they know I haven't been going for years now.

I surprisingly haven't once been asked to attend a service. And I'm pretty sure some of them know that I'm a non-believer.