Goodbye Jesus

Is Obama The Next Jesus?

Abiyoyo

Obama had the school buses, remember :grin:

But can they speak? Since we know that only equus asinus can speak magically, I find it hard to believe that school buses could replace them. :scratch:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Abiyoyo

• Neon Genesis

• Ouroboros

• Legion

• Super Moderator

God rest ye merry congressmen, let nothing you dismay,

Obama is our Savior and was born (or so some say);

To save us all from Bush's power when we were gone astray.

Refrain

O tidings of taxes and pork, taxes and pork;

O tidings of taxes and pork.

Obama had the school buses, remember :grin:

But can they speak? Since we know that only equus asinus can speak magically, I find it hard to believe that school buses could replace them. :scratch:

:grin: Don't you think it's kinda weird though that Bush was thought of by alot as relgious, Christian whatever, and here we got Obama embedding religion in Washington. I didn't put this in here, but I read in the news that he strangely has prayer or something whenever they meet or whatever. You heard that?

I thought it was interesting that in combo of his mission of Islamic peace, entertaining Durban, saying God has a mission--His mission, and setting up this executive branch, through non-federal employees; all this, is pointing to a very religious minded President.
Weren't you the one whining in the other thread about how America is a Christian nation and how Christians should control everything yet now when Obama mixes religion with politics, you suddenly realize that this is wrong? Oh wait, it's not your version of Jesus that's in the government that's the problem, right?

Weren't you the one whining in the other thread about how America is a Christian nation and how Christians should control everything yet now when Obama mixes religion with politics, you suddenly realize that this is wrong? Oh wait, it's not your version of Jesus that's in the government that's the problem, right?

Did you ever figure out the UN Racism conference being the same as the blasphemy topic yet?

Did you ever figure out the UN Racism conference being the same as the blasphemy topic yet?
What does this have to do with you being a self-righteous hypocrite that only wants religion to interfere with politics when it agrees with you?

What does this have to do with you being a self-righteous hypocrite that only wants religion to interfere with politics when it agrees with you?

You and Bill Maher should be chat buddies :talkalot:

Well, I did think Religulous was a hilarious movie...

I wish Obama would have dropped all of Bush's faith-based shit, and I wish he wouldn't pander to so many fucking retarded theists... but I just hope he won't lead us into any more wars because "God" told him too.

I wish Obama would have dropped all of Bush's faith-based shit, and I wish he wouldn't pander to so many fucking retarded theists... but I just hope he won't lead us into any more wars because "God" told him too.

I agree. Seems the opposite of Bush, Obama has even more drive for religion in Washington. Thats.......( thinking of Neon's comments right now)....why I worry about the Un conference, and the blasphemy law. I think of it like this. Obama is quoted as basically seeing the Christian movement in African-American organizations, and that inspired him or whatever. Then, adds that it was God's mission. Now, we have a man that is a Christian, hears from God, or knows God's purposes, has solidified the faith based organizations by creating an executive branch, ....at the same time wants peace with Islamics, and is still keeping the door open, so to speak, with the U.N. conference coming up. They officially said they were not participating, but unofficially said 'unless it is revised'. And, I feel that it's due to the fact that Obama wants peace with Islamics. The problem is, Israel has been protected by the U.S. since they formed. That's the problem, because Islam wants Israel dissolved and no longer a country. Which, I know we could get into debate about Israel and their place, all day. I will save that. Just the point that it's gonna be a problem.

Scary.

I'm thinking the question shouldn't be:

Is Obama The Next Jesus?

but

Was Jesus The First Obama?

mwc

I agree. Seems the opposite of Bush, Obama has even more drive for religion in Washington. Thats.......( thinking of Neon's comments right now)....why I worry about the Un conference, and the blasphemy law. I think of it like this. Obama is quoted as basically seeing the Christian movement in African-American organizations, and that inspired him or whatever. Then, adds that it was God's mission. Now, we have a man that is a Christian, hears from God, or knows God's purposes, has solidified the faith based organizations by creating an executive branch, ....at the same time wants peace with Islamics, and is still keeping the door open, so to speak, with the U.N. conference coming up. They officially said they were not participating, but unofficially said 'unless it is revised'. And, I feel that it's due to the fact that Obama wants peace with Islamics. The problem is, Israel has been protected by the U.S. since they formed. That's the problem, because Islam wants Israel dissolved and no longer a country. Which, I know we could get into debate about Israel and their place, all day. I will save that. Just the point that it's gonna be a problem.
How can you even make the comparison to Bush when Obama has only been in office for one freaking month? On the other hand, Bush dragged us into his freaking Iraqi invasion because God told him to and we've meaninglessly lost billions of lives because of it. A pity God apparently forgot to tell Bush there weren't any weapons of mass destruction in Iraq at all yet the ignorant masses of America gave Bush a second chance of another four years to get his act together. But unless Obama can save the world in 40 days, then suddenly he's an evil Muslim terrorist. On the other hand, what has Obama done? All your ramblings about how evil Obama is for doing something that hasn't even happened yet other than in your paranoid imagination. And again, you have no right to complain about Obama being religious when you hypocritically said in the other thread that Christians should run everything and control our lives. What was that Jesus said about plucking the shard out of other people's eyes?

... we've meaninglessly lost billions of lives...

Billions of lives, huh? I don't suppose you have a source for that number, do you Neon?

Billions of lives, huh? I don't suppose you have a source for that number, do you Neon?
Obviously I'm using hyperbole. The point still stands that many pointless lives have been lost because Bush and God wanted to play Battleship.

A pity God apparently forgot to tell Bush there weren't any weapons of mass destruction in Iraq at all yet the ignorant masses of America gave Bush a second chance of another four years to get his act together.

Bush was finishing his daddy's work

And what happened to the "let's go after Osama bin Laden in Afghanistan who actually attacked the U.S., not Iraq" plan?

Obviously I'm using hyperbole. The point still stands that many pointless lives have been lost because Bush and God wanted to play Battleship.

Were you in school yet when Desert Storm was going on? :HaHa: You talk alot of junk Neotron :wicked:

And what happened to the "let's go after Osama bin Laden in Afghanistan who actually attacked the U.S., not Iraq" plan?

Dunno. Tell me. I'm all ears Neo. You don't mind me calling you Neo, do you?

Were you in school yet whehttp://www.ex-christian.net/style_images/elegance_e/folder_editor_images/rte-quote-button.pngn Desert Storm was going on? :HaHa: You talk alot of junk Neotron :wicked:
What does Desert Storm have to do with there being no WMDs in Iraq in this current war?

Huh?

Were you in school yet whehttp://www.ex-christian.net/style_images/elegance_e/folder_editor_images/rte-quote-button.pngn Desert Storm was going on? :HaHa: You talk alot of junk Neotron :wicked:
What does Desert Storm have to do with there being no WMDs in Iraq in this current war?

Huh?

What? You deaf Neocon :grin: ? Speak!, tell me what your thoughts are on the war. I want to hear what you think Neon, and would just rather you give your opinion, and move on along.

Huh?

What? You deaf Neocon :grin: ? Speak!, tell me what your thoughts are on the war. I want to hear what you think Neon, and would just rather you give your opinion, and move on along.

You can claim he was finishing his daddy's war Yoyo, the fact of the matter is 1) His daddy's war was done (the goal for that war was to force Saddam to pull out of Kuwait, the goal of Desert Storm was never to remove Saddam (who was placed in power by the United States just btw) out of power. 2) The current reason we are in Iraq was based upon lies about terrorist cells forming there, them hiding/building weapons of Mass destruction, and Saddam working in collusion with Bin ladin, which is a joke as one was a religious fanatic and the other had of of the most women friendly Islamic country in the ME. Saddam was chosen by the US government for that very reason, (not a radical fundy) funny how people don't know jack about history. They also tried to associate Saddam with the 9/11 attacks as well as funding terrorist cells in the US.

rumsfeld.gif

Picture: Donald Rumsfeld, then special US envoy, shaking hands with Saddam Hussein during a visit to Iraq in December, 1983.

US and British Support for Hussein Regime LINK

Nice to know that we have Obama following right along too. He's giving $900 million to Hamas. Yipee! Yahoo!

WMD's?

Yeah, great idea. Take the soldiers out of Iraq, after getting rid of Hussein, while we are training their people to be a civilized, copy of America ..with an Army to protect themselves also fighting extremists groups in their land; ......and then, send them all in the middle of hell in Afghanistan to be killed by extremist militants. Good job Obama.

Saddam was chosen by the US government for that very reason, (not a radical fundy) funny how people don't know jack about history. They also tried to associate Saddam with the 9/11 attacks as well as funding terrorist cells in the US.

Yeah, great guy Saddam was :HaHa:

Saddam was chosen by the US government for that very reason, (not a radical fundy) funny how people don't know jack about history. They also tried to associate Saddam with the 9/11 attacks as well as funding terrorist cells in the US.

Yeah, great guy Saddam was :HaHa:

There are many countries today with dictators who imprison and torture its citizens... is that a good and strong enough reason to override a countries autonomy? It's true it was a good thing to get rid of Saddam, but to us it as an argument to invade Iraq might not be so good. Maybe it's time to realize the dream of US of Earth. (Since we're the good guys who won't imprison or torture anyone for any reason, unless they're enemy combatants or suspected of activities against our government.)