Goodbye Jesus

Can Any One Make Videos On Youtube

LastKing

PM me for more Info. (Creationist Youtuber realted.)

Just throwing this out there, TruthSurge has some good stuff along with Netwriter, FightingAtheist, Thunderf00t, infidelguy, FFreeThinker, and azsuperman01, among others.

I've been thinking about posting some hardcore atheist propoganda on YouTube ... but wondering ... should I use my real name? I would *prefer* to use my real name, to indicate that I am standing behind my statements with my identity but ... how stupid would that be?

Is the hate that bad?

I've been thinking about posting some hardcore atheist propoganda on YouTube ... but wondering ... should I use my real name? I would *prefer* to use my real name, to indicate that I am standing behind my statements with my identity but ... how stupid would that be?

Is the hate that bad?

I don't know that any Atheist has been killed for speaking out in the US against Christianity in some time. You'll probably get some death threats from some cowards, but that's usually about it. I guess it depends on what you want to risk and if you have family living in your house.

Thanks. I live alone, but have my kids on the weekends. Maybe they can protect me? :)