Goodbye Jesus

Attention Math Geeks!

Caretaker

So I am writing up a document pouring detail over detail of a rigorous treatment to mathematics, even right down to the natural numbers.

It is a WORK IN PROGRESS. Totally not done. You will probably notice gaps. I haven't even begun to scratch the surface of many of the topics I want to cover in this.

But feel free to look over what I already have here.

http://shersonb.net/Elements.pdf

Just one word: WOW!

That's impressive. I'm no math genius like you, but it reminds me of a book a got many years ago called A Logical Approach to Discrete Math, by David Gries and Fred B. Schneider. I think you got a different organization though. I will save this document because I'm going to take a whole series of math classes the coming years, and who knows, I might have use of this one.

I applaud you. I am not skilled in mathematics. I don't understand very much beyond basic math. I struggled to learn algebra and still have to take College Algebra next year.

It seems so surreal to me. I don't think there's any way in the world I could ever understand this kind of stuff. I think math is cool though.

Funny thing about that though. I'm a writer so I'm gifted with words instead of numbers so I guess I shouldn't complain.

Again, good work.

I applaud you. I am not skilled in mathematics. I don't understand very much beyond basic math. I struggled to learn algebra and still have to take College Algebra next year.

It seems so surreal to me. I don't think there's any way in the world I could ever understand this kind of stuff. I think math is cool though.

Funny thing about that though. I'm a writer so I'm gifted with words instead of numbers so I guess I shouldn't complain.

Again, good work.

Well, so far, the only high-end math in there are the Real Analysis and Topology sections. The Number Systems section is just a rigorous development of the number systems you have come to love and know.