Goodbye Jesus

The Downside Of A Social Life...

GraphicsGuy

For the past while things have been great. I'm out 3-4 nights a week on a regular basis.

However, tonight went for shit and I'm feeling very frustrated.

I've been hanging with a great group of friends lately, but a bit of a rift has formed in it now and I'm feeling really caught in the middle. It's fucking stupid, because I should not have to put up with this shit. I just don't know what to do though. My instinct is to bash heads and tell people to stop being fucking idiots, but that rarely works.

We recently "added" some new people to the group...and some of these new people don't like each other...and now some of the original group have taken sides and are kind of competing for the rest of the groups attention.

It's fucking retarded. I hate it. I hate feeling caught in the middle. My plans for tonight fell through and I've ended up home alone and feeling pretty blue...to the point that I just want to crawl in bed and sleep this stupid night away. :(

Plus, there is a woman I've been trying to see some more of, but she's having major life issues of her own and just doesn't have any time for me. She keeps apologizing and she's being honest about what she's doing...I'm just frustrated is all because I REALLY like her...

So, THOSE feelings put a damper on my dating life because I don't want to put any effort into anyone else right now.

Arrrrgh! Nothing is ever easy it seems...I know it's actually a minor hiccup, but I still hate it right now...

Arrrrgh! Nothing is ever easy it seems...I know it's actually a minor hiccup, but I still hate it right now

Mark, truer words have not been spoken. It seems life is hard all the freakin time and presents challenges to us sometimes on a daily basis. Its even worse when your heart is in a tangle over someone you like. Its frustrating. I hear you. I hope things get better for you bro. :grin:

People can be pretty fucking stupid sometimes.