Goodbye Jesus

This Is The Church Im Forced To Go To Every Week

Anna

Hmm...do you think they ever wonder about just WHO it is that puts thpse haiku in the offering tray? XD

What if they figure out it's you and they narc you out to your parents?

That's a very good point :scratch:

But I don't drink, do drugs, or rebel against authority for the hell of it.....so if the worst they have on me is that I mess with the church offering plate, I think I'm in pretty good shape.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• florduh

• Amethyst

• Vomit Comet

• Anna

But I don't drink, do drugs, or rebel against authority for the hell of it.....so if the worst they have on me is that I mess with the church offering plate, I think I'm in pretty good shape.

A good interrogator can start with a small thing and exploit its every loophole and contradiction until they uncover a big thing. And then *BAM* they've got you.

Trust me, I'm the son of an old detective. I know. :twitch:

im not sure how to reply to all this XD. oh yeah at the begining I think I put I was 15 when im actually 16 heh sorry. I dont think taking me to church can hardly be called abuse. Its just quite horid listnin to the bull ****.

I do very much wish I had more control over my life.

• Super Moderator
im not sure how to reply to all this XD. oh yeah at the begining I think I put I was 15 when im actually 16 heh sorry. I dont think taking me to church can hardly be called abuse. Its just quite horid listnin to the bull ****.

I do very much wish I had more control over my life.

As you can see, some have had much worse experiences growing up in a religious household. I hope that fact makes you feel at least a little better. You'll have full control of your life soon enough, and a whole life to make what you want of it.

Hang in for now.

That Allan Wrath looks like Charles Manson and David Koresh all rolled into one. Be careful if he starts to pass around green Kool-Aid to the kids in the youth services.