Goodbye Jesus

Expelled Exposed

Yaoi Huntress Earth

Good find Huntress!

kL

I've heard of the site before, but never had a look at it. Thanks for posting the link!

I've heard of the site before, but never had a look at it. Thanks for posting the link!

You're welcome. It's nice to finally see someone standing up to this film. It bothers me since Stein should know that as a Jew, fundemenatlist Christians have had a long history of hating people like him and it feels a bit of a slap in the face to his faith to be supporting them and using a tragity that befell his people to do what the fundies want.

DIdn't Exant Dodo or one of the other documentry debunkers do a video debunk on this one? I thought I had seen some of it being debunked.

You're welcome. It's nice to finally see someone standing up to this film. It bothers me since Stein should know that as a Jew, fundemenatlist Christians have had a long history of hating people like him and it feels a bit of a slap in the face to his faith to be supporting them and using a tragity that befell his people to do what the fundies want.

I think it's in Voices of Science where Richard Dawkins discusses it with PZ Myers about how he (Dawkins) was lied to when he was asked for an interview. Myers explained how he had arrived at the gate with legitimate admittance ticket and everything as required, and then he got thrown out and wasn't even allowed to talk with his mother or whoever from his family or friends he met on the way out.

He, too, had been interviewed.

I love it when big shots like Dawkins call the big shot evangelicals liars.

Victor Stenger calls William Lane Craig a liar, too, because Craig refuses to change his mistakes in the Kalam Cosmological Argument after being shown twice by physicists that he is wrong. As you can imagine, the evangelicals are going berserk over it (here). All I've heard of Stenger's argument is the

that the Christians linked from their site and are condemning.