Goodbye Jesus

Banned!

PandaPirate

I would have offered to buy him a cup of his own coffee, have him taste it, and then ask him very loudly, so everyone could hear, 'now, would you pay for this shit?'

I loved Pantera. R.I.P. Dimebag :58:

LOL. Yeah, I actually have begun to loathe going to panera so it's not that big of a deal except that he really embarrassed me. As a result I found a really cool coffee shop across the street from campus called The Bad Ass Coffee Shop where they sell coffee grown in Hawaii. I am going to test drive it tomorrow. I imagine their Wi-Fi is a ton faster than Panera's (who will kick you off during lunch time as well).

Overpriced food. Overpriced Coffee. Manger who can't spek english. Gee, what a loss.

I loved Pantera. R.I.P. Dimebag :58:

DOWN is pretty sweet, too!!!

Panera can't ban me. After I paid $8 for a half-sandwich with more bread than meat and tomato put together, I permabanned myself from the establishment.

Panera can't ban me. After I paid $8 for a half-sandwich with more bread than meat and tomato put together, I permabanned myself from the establishment.

:clap:

They opened one in Vegas but it's way the fuck over in the southwest or something, in suburbia. Meh....

I've never been to any of the establishments, so I can not attest to the quality to their product, but perhaps your attitude harmed you in the situation.

I've never been to any of the establishments, so I can not attest to the quality to their product, but perhaps your attitude harmed you in the situation.

Gee, ya think?

:huh:

(I wouldn't exactly call getting banned from Panera harmful. More like hilarious.)

I try to hit a Panera Bread whenever I'm in Indianapolis. Never had a sandwich, I like the soup (specifically the chicken and wild rice....creamy yum).

It usually has a chunk of hard bread on the side. Soaks soup and gets a little softer (without turning to mushy goo). Again...yummy.

In this incident, mistakes were made. Come on, it wasn't really the manager's fault for catching you out, was it?

Let's review:

1 - This is just a guess, but I bet the coffee refill offer is for while you are in the establishment...NOT if you leave for several hours and come back.

2 - You chose to finagle free coffee. It's a mild dishonesty, and no, you aren't out shooting school children or anything, but own up!

3 - You shot the cow that gave you milk. If you are going to enage in mild dishonesty, and if you are getting away with it...don't F*** it up by calling attention to yourself. I can only guess at what the "Whipped Cream Incident" refers to, as I couldn't find any reference to the story details in the blog. But you knew the incident made you recognizable and memorable to the manager (per your blog). Instead of altering behavior until you knew you'd become another bland coffee slurping face in the crowd, you continued the mildly dishonest activity...and got caught.

4 - Nothing about the manager's country of origin or lack of skill at speaking english kept him from noticing your little coffee theft. Little unfair to tear a guy down for doing his job effectively enough to catch you.

5 - The words: "What the fuck are you talking about dork boy?", are not a good selection of commentary for smoothing things over. Especially when YOU were stealing coffee and got caught. They are especially poor word choices for blending back into the coffee slurping herd again.

Don't worry, avoid these little mistakes in the future and you will be stealing co-worker's office supplies and foodstuffs effectively in no time! :grin:

It's merely self deprecating humor....obviously I was doing something wrong....that's what's funny about it....that I got caught.

I guess not everyone can understand my brand of humor. It's all good. ;)