Goodbye Jesus

Apparently We Are Just A Sad Lot!

Gobbler

Pulled this off fivedoves.com wishing us a happy April Fool's Day before we all burn in Hell! :rolleyes:

"The fool says in his heart, 'There is no God'” (Psalm 53:1)

April Fool's Day -- the atheists' holiday!

Bless an atheist today. Pray for an atheist. They are a sad lot because they have no hope.

But God loves them and does not want them to go to hell.

He loves them so much that Jesus died for them.

Here's a little trick I use when someone mentions, gawd, heaven or hell. I susbstitute various fairy tales.

Pulled this off fivedoves.com wishing us a happy April Fool's Day before we all burn in Hell! :rolleyes:

"The fool says in his heart, 'There is no Peter Pan' "(Psalm 53:1)

Bless an atheist today. Pray for an atheist. They are a sad lot because they have no hope.

But Peter Pan loves them and does not want them to leave Neverneverland.

He loves them so much that Tinkerbell died for them.

Voila. See how easy that is. :lmao:

Why is it that whenever xtians quote this verse, they never quote the next part?

They are corrupt, and have committed abominable injustice

How could a god "want" for anything? Like Agent K said in MIB, "Damn! What a gullible breed." These poor saps, of which I used to be one, believe in a god that looks, thinks and acts juuuuuuuuuuust as they do.

I say we build a better god. Something waaaaaaaaaay better than the FSM. L. Ron Hubbard sorta money making god.

That might give us something to hope for as we march ignorantly towards oblivion.

Idiots.

They really shouldn't let five-year-olds write their screeds on fools.

Guest undeadvictim

When I first started questioning, it occured to me just how damn convenient Ps 53:1 was. It sounded just like something a tyrannical ruler would say... Then the light went on.

:1
The fool has said in his heart, "There is no God
," They are corrupt, and have committed abominable injustice;
There is no one who does good.

God has looked down from heaven upon the sons of men To see if there is anyone who understands , Who seeks after God
. 3
Every one of them has turned aside; together they have become corrupt; There is no one who does good , not even one
. 4 Have the workers of wickedness no knowledge, Who eat up My people as though they ate bread And have not called upon God? 5 There they were in great fear where no fear had been; For God scattered the bones of him who encamped against you; You put them to shame, because God had rejected them. 6 Oh, that the salvation of Israel would come out of Zion! When God restores His captive people , Let Jacob rejoice, let Israel be glad.

." They are corrupt, they have committed abominable deeds;

The LORD has looked down from heaven upon the sons of men To see if there are any who understand, Who seek after God
. 3
They have all turned aside, together they have become corrupt; There is no one who does good , not even one.
4 Do all the workers of wickedness not know, Who eat up my people as they eat bread, And do not call upon the Lord? 5 There they are in great dread, For God is with the righteous generation.

6 You would put to shame the counsel of the afflicted, But the LORD is his refuge. 7 Oh, that the salvation of Israel would come out of Zion ! When the LORD restores His captive people , Jacob will rejoice, Israel will be glad.

It's so nice they wrote it twice. :)

But it looks like old "god" can't find anyone worth a damn down here...or can he? Whatever. :shrug:

mwc

Funny thing, that psalm... A Bible-bot quoted it at us a few days ago on another forum, and I realized something:

"There is no one who does good"?

I immediately posted something to the effect that one good action by one atheist could falsify the Bible.

And, less than five minutes later, we had done exactly that. :lmao:

," They are corrupt, and have committed abominable injustice;

God has looked down from heaven upon the sons of men To see if there is anyone who understands , Who seeks after God
. 3
Every one of them has turned aside; together they have become corrupt; There is no one who does good , not even one
. 4 Have the workers of wickedness no knowledge, Who eat up My people as though they ate bread And have not called upon God? 5 There they were in great fear where no fear had been; For God scattered the bones of him who encamped against you; You put them to shame, because God had rejected them. 6 Oh, that the salvation of Israel would come out of Zion! When God restores His captive people , Let Jacob rejoice, let Israel be glad.

." They are corrupt, they have committed abominable deeds;

The LORD has looked down from heaven upon the sons of men To see if there are any who understand, Who seek after God
. 3
They have all turned aside, together they have become corrupt; There is no one who does good , not even one.
4 Do all the workers of wickedness not know, Who eat up my people as they eat bread, And do not call upon the Lord? 5 There they are in great dread, For God is with the righteous generation.

6 You would put to shame the counsel of the afflicted, But the LORD is his refuge. 7 Oh, that the salvation of Israel would come out of Zion ! When the LORD restores His captive people , Jacob will rejoice, Israel will be glad.

It's so nice they wrote it twice. :)

But it looks like old "god" can't find anyone worth a damn down here...or can he? Whatever. :shrug:

mwc

And that's just it, he knows it, and yet sacrificing himself to himself is suppose to in theory make it all better, even though it just made it more worse and even more confusing. lol

Well, of course the stupid bible is going to say that....lol I say the fool in his brain says the god of the bible exists when it's so full of flaws

The Christians are ones without hope they are wasting their lives they are a sad lot

[God loves you yet will burn people in hell that's love? If he gives a damn why don't he prove his existance]

That's stupid why die for people when you could just forgive

Yep. I always say to anybody who tells me they love me, "If you really love me you'll kill your kid for me."

It's fucked up sentiment TBS but the joke is on them. As they send us off to their imaginary reward they themselves live lives of quiet desperation battling invisible demons and prostrating themselves before their imaginary tyrant. Those like this deserve pity.

Yep. I always say to anybody who tells me they love me, "If you really love me you'll kill your kid for me."

Beautiful!

Those Chrisitians should be wary of calling us fools. Matt 5.21 "...if you say 'You fool,' you will be liable to the hell of fire."

I was told that this is not a doctrinal statement for Christians since it's in the sermon on the mount which was addressed to the Jews, before there were any Christians on the earth. Man, if you can discount the sermon on the mount you can discount that, turning the other cheek, going the extra mile, all kinds of annoying stuff.

I have always hate the turn the other cheek commandment.

I got a knew commandment if you slap me on the cheek I punch you in the nose lol

And that give a cloak to him who asks crap and do unto others as they do to you.

Why not just lay in the highway and let cars run over you..save them the trip to your house to be their doormat

How can they claim that God doesn't want us to go to Hell? They admit that they are too inferior to comprehend him...especially all the fucked up shit he takes credit for in the bible. And he set up the system did he not? It's like if I was a really uptight parent and I set up a torture room in the basement and every time they did something I didn't like, I said, "I really really don't want to take you down there and torture you for hours. I really don't want to ever have to do that, but I will...because I love you." Then I drag them down by their hair and torture them viciously claiming it's worse for me than them. Nevermind that I never actually had to set up the torture room and I definitely don't HAVE to use it. Luckily for any children I may have in the future, I'm a lot more loving and empathetic than Yaweh.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Windstorm
Those Chrisitians should be wary of calling us fools. Matt 5.21 "...if you say 'You fool,' you will be liable to the hell of fire."

Wtf? But that totally contradicts the statement "The fool says in his heart that there is no God"! D:

This, as usual, Christians haven't the foggiest freakin' idea what their book is talking about.

Psalm 53 in it's entirety is simply a flowery version of the age-old lament of "What's the world coming to these days?" It's asking where basic humanity has gone. It's not talking about lack of faith in God, it's about war, violence, oppression, and injustice (the usual favorite theme in the Old Testament).

Matt 5:21 is about the dangers of giving into anger and the problems it causes you. Most of that whole section where Jesus is commenting about the Old Laws, he is talking about how everything has a root cause. Even if you aren't committing the ACTS of murder or adultery, if you're still stewing constantly over thoughts of lust, anger, greed, self-righteousness, and whatever, you're not going to be a very happy person and thus, be in hell.

Damn! What a brilliant response!!

I can't wait to use it.

Thank you!