• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• today

• Astreja

• Neon Genesis

• mwc

Depending on whether or not the sect you belong to/are referring to holds a mass delusion that they are the one and only "True Christians™" and what form of non sequitor arguments they use to justify said delusional beliefs...The answer is either "No","Yes","Maybe", or "I haz cheezeburger".

Given that, in My opinion, neither Jesus nor Biblegod nor the Holy Spook actually exist, and considering that the Bible is a poorly-written plagiaristic anthology of middle Eastern mythology and historical tidbits...

...And given that behaviour of alleged Christians is all over the board, from compassionate, first-rate citizen of the world to evil scumbag extraordinaire...

...What else could define a Christian, other than an profession of belief?

Depending on whether or not the sect you belong to/are referring to holds a mass delusion that they are the one and only "True Christians" and what form of non sequitor arguments they use to justify said delusional beliefs...The answer is either "No","Yes","Maybe", or "I haz cheezeburger".

:lmao: love the cheezeburger line there...so funny!!

To Believe in the Bible,Christ and God.

Does that make you a Christain.

If you are referring to fundamentalist Christianity, then yes. If you believe the right things about them in the right way.

Depends on the Christian you ask.

Hehehehehe.... Gotta love paradoxes.

Depends on how you mean. Muslims belive in some of the bible, absolutly believe in Christ as a great prophet, and thier god is the same as the god of the Christians and Jews. Some Christians say that isn't enough to be a "true Christian". Others say you have to believe in the Bible/Jesus/God in a set certain way or you are a heritic.

I don't know. What is a "Christain? [sic]"

What is the purpose of this question?

May I suggest your next "question" be "What number am I thinking of?"

Why don't you just cut to the chase and save us all a lot of trouble?

mwc

No it does not. You must also repent and be immersed in Christ through water for the forgiveness of your sin.

Acts2:36"Therefore let all Israel be assured of this: God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ."

37When the people heard this, they were cut to the heart and said to Peter and the other apostles, "Brothers, what shall we do?"

38Peter replied,
"Repent and be immersed, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
39The promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off—for all whom the Lord our God will call."

40With many other words he warned them; and he pleaded with them, "Save yourselves from this corrupt generation." 41Those who accepted his message were immersed, and about three thousand were added to their number that day.

In order to be saved you must send me a $1000. If you pm me I will give you my PayPal address.

• Super Moderator

Christians are self defined.

I guess you're asking this because you claim that you're not a Christian, while you still hold on to that the Bible is true, that God exists, and that one has to believe in Jesus? Am I correct?

I Believe In The Bible and judged a cHristain

I Believe In Christ and again judged a christain

I Believe In God and again judged a christain

I Also Believe there is satan am I going to be Judged as a satain, satan in the greek text satan interpeted is advisary.

satan also believes there is a Christ do we now judge the advisary a christain, i will have to meditate on that one, most christain believe and act like the advisary even to beleiving that most of mankind (humans) will be put in this litteral hell where over and over again thier flesh,eyes,bones ect..... will be burned away not counting there is going to be a lot of nashing of teeth where every body will be knawing on each other day and night for all eternity, (utter stupidity).

In another thread i caused quite a bit of confusion in and i repent for that and will just stay in one thread at a time, but in that other thread i was asked if I Am Not A christain then what am I "a Todayist", That Is just another label

another asked if i was here just to gather followers, that those here call that a cult,

I am Not Here to Gather followers or Start a cult, It is hard enough just to keep up with Myself much less a bunch empty headed followers that want YOU to tell them what they want to hear, and then tell you how to say it, then control you with their apinion of how you could have said it better, NO THANK YOU.

Am i a christain no, even though i have allready been labeled one here even under the avitar i picked it says queastioner (You Can Count On IT), authenic christain,( there are none), Believer (YES), and if you just have to label me and want to call me a name, my given name is KENNY and if some one has got to be KENNY it might as well be KENNY.

• Super Moderator

If it walks like a duck . . .

I guess you're asking this because you claim that you're not a Christian, while you still hold on to that the Bible is true, that God exists, and that one has to believe in Jesus? Am I correct?

my friend there is no claim, i am not a christain, that is a true statement, yes i believe the Bible is true, and that God exist, to believe in Jesus is a choice that one has to make on their own, the only thing that one has to do is shed this mortal body with its dying

the first ones to follow Christ did not really have A Name they where called the way or the sect, it was not till penticost that they where labeled christains.

Depending on whether or not the sect you belong to/are referring to holds a mass delusion that they are the one and only "True Christians" and what form of non sequitor arguments they use to justify said delusional beliefs...The answer is either "No","Yes","Maybe", or "I haz cheezeburger".

i don't belong, there are no true christains, don't know sequtor, will not argue to justify my beliefs, and can i have that burger without cheese.

If you are referring to fundamentalist Christianity, then yes. If you believe the right things about them in the right way.

yep christianity thats the one you have to believe thier way and only they are right

If it walks like a duck . . .

who walks like chuck oh i am sorry you said duck

In order to be saved you must send me a $1000. If you pm me I will give you my PayPal address.

If you put that out on tha net you just might make some money

No it does not. You must also repent and be immersed in Christ through water for the forgiveness of your sin.

Acts2:36"Therefore let all Israel be assured of this: God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ."

37When the people heard this, they were cut to the heart and said to Peter and the other apostles, "Brothers, what shall we do?"

38Peter replied,
"Repent and be immersed, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
39The promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off—for all whom the Lord our God will call."

40With many other words he warned them; and he pleaded with them, "Save yourselves from this corrupt generation." 41Those who accepted his message were immersed, and about three thousand were added to their number that day.

Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?

Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

Act 2:40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.

Act 2:41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.

I cannot find the water part here can you help me

Given that, in My opinion, neither Jesus nor Biblegod nor the Holy Spook actually exist, and considering that the Bible is a poorly-written plagiaristic anthology of middle Eastern mythology and historical tidbits...

...And given that behaviour of alleged Christians is all over the board, from compassionate, first-rate citizen of the world to evil scumbag extraordinaire...

...What else could define a Christian, other than an profession of belief?

that is deffinantly an opinion, what do you believe

cannot find the water part here can you help me

Not sure if you're being cute. Chef was referring to the section he bolded in the original quote:

Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Let me guess - you don't follow a religion, you have a personal relationship? Just trying to get a bead on where you are coming from...

Depends on the Christian you ask.

Hehehehehe.... Gotta love paradoxes.

christains, where ? I asked you

paradoxes does that take out stains too

:lmao: love the cheezeburger line there...so funny!!

yep thats funny i don't care who you are