Goodbye Jesus

The Battle Of A Destructive Cult And Parents

MatG

Basically, You'll see me trying to get my father to admit that his 'pastors' are emotionally/physically/sexually abusive, and overall dangerous people.

You'll see him completely ignore the important topics and try and blame things on a 'deeper' more 'personal' level.

You be the judge.

Attached is a .DOC containing all of the conversations between my father and I.

I'm looking for some skeptics, willing to look at the contents of the email. I am open to criticism on any side.

I could post the emails all in this post -- but It would be huge...

Email.doc

Here is a sample.

RE: also sent to mom‏

Sent: October 9, 2008 6:29:18 PM

To: Mathieu xxxxxx (xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com)

You need to change mat. You rage in your actions towards me and everyone who doesnt agree with you. You rage in your mind. You rage in your ideas and ideals. You screamed like a maniac the last time you were here. You need to change mat. Stop raging at me. It does no good. I got rid of the rage in me. You dont know me anymre. Neither do you lke me. Reason: You became like the man I was. You grew to be just like me. I left that old me behind because it did noone any good. Even myself.

If you were peachy or content with your life as you say then you would not be interfering or trying to destroy ours. You are not fulfilled mat. When all of you can accept who and what we are then you too would be closer to being fiulfilled. You said, "When the family needs you most>" The family dont want or need us. The family needs to stop raging. The family needs to forgive everyone and everything and move on. Rose and I keep moving on.

We must keep moving. We have been given the Grace of GOD and we walk in that grace every day knowing we did and said things throughout our lives that hurt everyone, including ourselves.

We have learned to forgive our trespassers as Jesus forgave his transgressor.

People have torn the guts out of me many times mat. I dont seek revenge. I forgive and keep on going. You cannot forgive and are still stuck in the mud of unforgiveness. I will go in and help you out. I refuse to go in there and remain in that muck with you. I will not be a pig returning to its own vomit. Forgive mat. Take a step out of the mud you are in.

So "societies dirt" as you call me says "Stop raging. Start forgiving"

I will gladly get into the dirt of the emails, if something seems missing, I have a huge history with this 'church'... And am glad to expose them for who they are.

Wow, this is something else.

I don't think you're going to have any luck getting him to admit (what the pastors did) through email. It looks like he is dead-set against leaving a paper trail and that he knows that's what you are shooting for.

Have any of the victims filed police reports or talked to the D.A. or anything?

Wow, this is something else.

I don't think you're going to have any luck getting him to admit (what the pastors did) through email. It looks like he is dead-set against leaving a paper trail and that he knows that's what you are shooting for.

Have any of the victims filed police reports or talked to the D.A. or anything?

Yes we have, but this happened when (in canada) being a 12 year old girl is considered age of consent... For some reason they don't take into consideration the mental aggression and overall fear that religions use in order to manipulate young people.