Goodbye Jesus

Unknown

today

It is very, very simple,"we live, we die" in between we believe. I Believe So Therefore We Live.

Well, I don't believe and I still live. Wait, hold on... *checks pulse* Yep, still living. Are you saying that those of us who don't believe in your deity of choice are dead? What are you trying to say here?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• today

• Abiyoyo

• Skeptic

• Neon Genesis

It is very, very simple,"we live, we die" in between we believe. I Believe So Therefore We Live.

Well, I don't believe and I still live. Wait, hold on... *checks pulse* Yep, still living. Are you saying that those of us who don't believe in your deity of choice are dead? What are you trying to say here?

I Believe So Therefore WE Live.

We all believe in something, That Is What We Live.

Is it just me, or did Today increase his/her writing skills?? We go from horrible grammar (this coming from a person with bad grammar anyway), to half way readable, detailed discussion :grin:

Maybe it's some form of written glossolalia? :shrug:

said at the bottom of that post, that I got this from a friend, there are many places that i am going to and looking and the bible is one source, not my only source. the net is full of imformation, and yes my grammer is bad, i cant spell, and yes i can copy and past and i have seen copy and past in every forum on the net and this one is no differant.

Every forum is no better than the people that are on it and they say christain are narrow minded, dogmatic, evil, brain washed, mindless puppets.

Bible Truths has more Truth to offer than any other forum on the net.

I am not here to stand up to, or preach to or even convert anyone to christ, if i could do that, some one could come along and undo what i did.

I simply came here and made the statment that because i follow Christ does not make me a christain, even though many tried to show me i was wrong.

Anytime you quote another person, even it is your friend, ...common practice is to put a reference to the content. No pun intended, just common sense. Many here have good knowledge of most theologies.

Sounds like mental masturbation to me. We live because we are alive, with or without God. The sun rises on the just and unjust. I don't get your ''sayings'', and it sounds like a Sunday school topic, or the title of a preachers sermon; rather than a mind altering statement of faith as you seem to have tried to make it.

Maybe you should post the sermon along with the title :dumbo:

:sing:

I'm not aware of too many things

I know what I know if you know what I mean

Philosophy... is the talk on a cereal box

Religion... is a smile on a dog

I'm not aware of too many things

I know what I know if you know what I mean

Choke me in the shallow water

Before I get too deep

Who's "we"? Do you mean the entire human race, or just you and your multiple personalities? What if you stopped believing? Would we all die, or just you? I don't believe in anything, really. I "believe" in science and reason, and I sometimes "believe" in humanity, but these are things that are tangible and universal. God isn't. Your posts make absolutely no sense, and when you try to clarify them, they make even less sense.

Who's "we"?

I assume he/she/it meant Christians. LOL.

:sing:

We live to die....

something something something.....

Michael W. Smith :grin:

Who's "we"?

But didn't he say before that he's not a christian? This keeps getting more and more confusing LOL. And then where does that leave people who don't believe in his version of god? Are we all dead?

Anytime you quote another person, even it is your friend, ...common practice is to put a reference to the content. No pun intended, just common sense. Many here have good knowledge of most theologies.

Yes, most of us know quite a bit about theology and church history and a fair number of other things. You are out-classed here by quite a bit. Are you finally waking up to the fact?

Yes, most of us know quite a bit about theology and church history and a fair number of other things. You are out-classed here by quite a bit. Are you finally waking up to the fact?

Are you saying this to me RS?

I think R.S. was talking to today. Not sure, though.

Is it just me, or did Today increase his/her writing skills?? We go from horrible grammar (this coming from a person with bad grammar anyway), to half way readable, detailed discussion :grin:

It's a miracle!!!!!

The Holy Spirit has told Today what to cut and paste.

nope no miracle, just me,

I think R.S. was talking to today. Not sure, though.

Yes he was talking to me and he was wrong, I knew i was out-classed (If thats what you call it) before i even registered.

Who's "we"?

But didn't he say before that he's not a christian? This keeps getting more and more confusing LOL. And then where does that leave people who don't believe in his version of god? Are we all dead?

What I Believe does not cause anyone, that does not believe the way I do, to be considered dead.

Who's "we"?

What I Believe does not cause anyone, that does not believe the way I do, to be considered dead.

Then what the heck are you trying to say?

Who's "we"? Do you mean the entire human race, or just you and your multiple personalities? What if you stopped believing? Would we all die, or just you? I don't believe in anything, really. I "believe" in science and reason, and I sometimes "believe" in humanity, but these are things that are tangible and universal. God isn't. Your posts make absolutely no sense, and when you try to clarify them, they make even less sense.

Human Race works for me, multiple personalities? I have already had my falling away, you didn't die and i am still here. For someone who doesn't really believe, you just stated 9 things you do believe in.

1. I don't believe in anything, really.

2. I "believe

3. in science

4. and reason

5. and I sometimes "believe" in humanity

6. tangible things

7. universal things

8. that there is no God

9. Your posts make absolutely no sense, and when you try to clarify them, they make even less sense. (this one could really be counted as 3 in one).

Who's "we"?

Then what the heck are you trying to say?

I believe in ex-christains, there are probably thousands of them on this site alone, and i am ok with what they believe, i am ok with the atheist, the humanist, the agnostic.

I don't believe in a god, though, which was my entire point. That's why I put the word believe in quotation marks. It's a "belief", but it's based in reality. It's based on things that are tangible. Your belief in a god that is not tangible is not based in reality. Atheism isn't a belief that there is no god, it's a lack of belief in a god. People aren't born believing in a god. Someone had to come along at some point and convince them that a god exists. And the 9th one is not a belief, it's a fact. Your posts make absolutely no sense. If they make sense to other people, then it's my opinion, but it's not a belief. You need to learn what the definition of the word belief is.

I don't believe in a god, though, which was my entire point. That's why I put the word believe in quotation marks. It's a "belief", but it's based in reality. It's based on things that are tangible. Your belief in a god that is not tangible is not based in reality. Atheism isn't a belief that there is no god, it's a lack of belief in a god. People aren't born believing in a god. Someone had to come along at some point and convince them that a god exists. And the 9th one is not a belief, it's a fact. Your posts make absolutely no sense. If they make sense to other people, then it's my opinion, but it's not a belief. You need to learn what the definition of the word belief is.

[edit] English

[edit] PronunciationIPA: /bɪˈliːf/, SAMPA: /bI"li:f/

Audio (US)help, file

[edit] EtymologyMiddle English < Old English lēafa.

[edit] NounSingular

belief

Plural

beliefs

belief (plural beliefs)

Mental acceptance of a claim as truth.

(countable) Something believed.

The ancient people have a belief in many deities.

(uncountable) The quality or state of believing.

My belief that it will rain tomorrow is strong.

(uncountable) Religious faith.

She often said it was her belief that carried her through the hard times.

(in plural) One's religious or moral convictions.

I can't do that. It's against my beliefs.

That's great that you can look up the word belief in Google and copy/paste it. However, you didn't address any of the points in my last post and you still haven't said exactly what your beliefs are. Maybe you did somewhere and I just had no idea what you were talking about. That's very likely. Why come here to debate when you can't explain your beliefs in an intelligible way and you know we're going to wipe the floor with you? Why waste your time?

I believe in ex-christains, there are probably thousands of them on this site alone, and i am ok with what they believe, i am ok with the atheist, the humanist, the agnostic.
But you're perfectly ok with God murdering us when we die? If you're ok with atheists and agnostics, why do you worship a god that's going to murder us when we die? What kind of sick twisted logic does someone have to use to call that "being ok"?

But you're perfectly ok with God murdering us when we die? If you're ok with atheists and agnostics, why do you worship a god that's going to murder us when we die? What kind of sick twisted logic does someone have to use to call that "being ok"?

Is that what he's trying to say? I thought he didn't believe in hell. This guy is so unbelievably confusing.

That's great that you can look up the word belief in Google and copy/paste it. However, you didn't address any of the points in my last post and you still haven't said exactly what your beliefs are. Maybe you did somewhere and I just had no idea what you were talking about. That's very likely. Why come here to debate when you can't explain your beliefs in an intelligible way and you know we're going to wipe the floor with you? Why waste your time?

Is that what he's trying to say? I thought he didn't believe in hell. This guy is so unbelievably confusing.

Being ok with what you believe, is not believeing the way you do. If I Am Not Mistaken The original writtings were, just one long sentance in no particular order and then man decided the order, the chapters, the books, to the point of even removing some of the books, chapters, and words, because they did not fit the flow.

I know my writting skills at best are bad, i am no scholar so i will copy and paste this one scripture, 2Co 3:3 Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.