Playing Victim.

LastKing

Well I ecounter some of my old freinds from the band of Fundametalist Christians I was apart of.

They were talking about being mocked by others and how wrong it is for people to treat them the way they do.

One member conplaind that when he brings up God or Jesus on cretain web sites he gets hit with lots of insults. Then when he try to talk back he acused them of Judging him. If I did not know this guy I would have sided with him but I know him well enoughf to get the feeling that there was a little more going on that he did not bring up. I was acused Judging the whole groupe when I would not Accepct there views of cretian things in the bible. This one guy I am talking about said some nasty comments about Muslims and Bombs when I was there and I cant remember him being respectful to anyone, ever. Other members of the groupe who voiced there conplaints to and I aslo wonder if there telling me the whole story. When I was apart of them I was constaelty underattack becasue of my views of the bible were to liberal so members of the groupe kept trying to change me. They also went on the offensive against freinds and family who were not apart of the cult. So after awhile I got sick of trying to respect there views and fought back. For doing that I was sundenly trying to change there Religion, enforce my world view and was overtime band from the groupe. Why I was there they bashed every one from Gays, UUs, Muslims, Mormons, Atheist and even Liberal Christians. So now I find it quit humorus that the people putting them selves out there, demanding that we change to there liking, wants to force there religion in to every prat of our lives (in this groupes case even refusing peace with others and saying its better be at war if it more people will convert) ect. ect. and yet they play victim the moment people responed back to them.

Besided the Christians I knew I also see this alot with the big name belivers out there. Kirck Cameron comes to mind as one example. He puts him self out there, asking persnol qustions about the life styil of strangers, trys to make them feel like dirt, calls them evil but then he acts as if some how there in the wrong when they get angery with him!

Did you face simlar problems like this with the Christians you use to be with? Or do you see what I am talking about in some of the more well known Christians?

Yes, they like to pretend they are "persecuted" but in reality, they are the ones "persecuting" everyone else. It is SO annoying. Xians in the U.S. especially kill me with that crap. Um, hello, obvious majority? You're NOT being persecuted, xians.

LastKing, you are so right.

That pic works even better as a Pac Man .gif.