Goodbye Jesus

My Church - Oh The Things They Say

Anna

There were a few surprises on the list for my area and I noticed at least one duplicate listed under similar names with different attendance and denomination info so there may be fewer than what's shown.

I did guesstimate that a church like Saddleback, if the 22,000 attendance number is true, and if each of those people give $10 each per week then that's about $11 million a year they're raking in.

mwc

I did guesstimate that a church like Saddleback, if the 22,000 attendance number is true, and if each of those people give $10 each per week then that's about $11 million a year they're raking in.

That's why they keep on expanding their campus. It has grown over the last couple of years. I remember driving by when it was just one or two buildings, but now it's huge.

another qoute coming your way "Medicine is all well and good but dr jesus heals!"

another qoute coming your way "Medicine is all well and good but dr jesus heals!"

And between the lines they really say: "But only when he wants to. Jesus is no vending machine, so don't expect to pray and get an answer, because that would be to test him..."