Goodbye Jesus

What Are You Doing On Sunday?

Amethyst

Last Sunday I drank Mimosas and had breakfast with some good friends while watching the Chargers beat the Eagles!  Good day. 

• 2 months later...

Well today it's cold and we had a sprinkling of snow and some sleet, icy rain crap. It's just raining now.

I

Took my dog out earlier for a short walk. The Canadian geese are in by the pond in our neighborhood. I like to see the geese. It is a sure sign of winter. Snow geese come to our area too. I usually see flocks of them in the fields as I drive by.

Today

My son is meant to be bringing my grandson over who is 3. It will be a short visit before it gets dark and temperature drops.

I'm just chilling out right now listening to some violin music. Nice. I like all kinds of music whatever mood I'm in.

Take care everyone.

Enjoy a chillaxing Sunday and keep warm.

Just like today, or any othe Sunday, I'm working on school-related things like homework, studying for a test, etc. Now that I'm away from church, I have a little bit more time to get these tasks out of the way. 

sleeping in...sometimes I attend a Humanist meeting...sleeping in...

Okay, sometimes I've been paid to play pianos at churches. Since I work on Saturday mornings I tend to use my Sunday mornings to recover, especially if I've been out late on the Saturday.

It's a nice untaxed supplement to my income, hallelujah :P

They don't mind that I am apathetic agnostic at all, so long as I don't worship the devil (little do they know lol*). Oh, and it's an extra work day, which it always was, but now I get the added benefit of having more hours. MORE!!!

*I'm just kidding. Worshipping yourself is a deadly sin :P

• Like 1

It's not completely over for me yet, but I have been sneaking off quite a few Sundays. On those days, I take my cup of tea, go back to bed and get real comfy while I read one of my secular books by the many authors you at EX-C have suggested. It is the most luxurious thing I have been able to do in years. Right now, I am reading Sam Harris's, ''Letter to A Christian Nation''. I highly recommend this book. (especially for Sunday mornings off!) LOL

• Super Moderator

I usually put a good old-fashioned breakfast on the table with some nice fluffy eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits and gravy, and some toast with apple butter.  Then I wake my wife and son up and we have a nice leisurely meal together.  After that I head to work.  That's Sunday at my house.

• Like 1

• Super Moderator

It's not completely over for me yet,    ....    Right now, I am reading Sam Harris's, ''Letter to A Christian Nation''. I highly recommend this book. (especially for Sunday mornings off!) LOL

Try reading books like that on your phone during church... it's even more fun.  I'm baaad.   GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

(Playing games on your phone works too...LOL)

• Like 2

Sleeping in lol. and reading...doing whatever I usually do on the weekdays.

We haven't been to church in a long while since we couldn't find one we agreed with.

But usually, I sleep in till 9-10, and we all relax, play video games or watch a movie. Sometimes we will go out for dinner or groceries.

• Like 1

Fuckin sleeping in!!!!

So glad i don't go to church Sundays anymore.. Oddly enough I used to almost always get head aches after church. I don't know why but it happened for like a year straight... Maybe because sitting in church was making my brain cells commit suicide.

• Like 1

falemon said:

'They don't mind that I am apathetic agnostic at all, so long as I don't worship the devil (little do they know lol*). Oh, and it's an extra work day, which it always was, but now I get the added benefit of having more hours. MORE!!!

*I'm just kidding. Worshipping yourself is a deadly sin tongue.png '

I lol'd smile.png

slept in again. Love it!!

• Like 1

Kyle2Step,

Me, too, but I never made the connection until you mentioned it! Maybe church services should come with surgeon's general warning labels, or at least a couple of Advil.

Re: the original topic, my DH and I usually sleep in and do other things together as a family, like planting an herb garden, taking the dog for walks, etc.